I am having continuing disconnect and crash problems in Bliss on RK2, this has been ongoing for about 2 weeks and seems centered on the area around the city.

Seriously, 1/2 the time I will leave the city and my postion will get reset 3 or 4 times.

This is the only zone in which this happens to me.

I have been playing of and on since the first week of relese so I would not be posting if I had not gone thru all the normal stuff.

I think this is on the server.

Also, the Scorps are kind of bugged around there.

Several times I have ended up dead after beening attacked by a green scrops and argoed by 10 grays.

They respawn really fast and the time lag is really really bad.

Also, I am sick of this...attacked by green scorp...droped...come back dead but not dead ( no inv, but still at mission loc, but can't zone into mission no key....attacked again...dead for real...xp gone...FC NEVER NOT ONCE returning XP, EVER, even tho they have a log...I am tried of reloging dead.

Again only in Bliss.

This is more then some server bug.

It smells of bored sadistic sysop.

I see smerking this trying to gain insite into the human mind, some kind of channeling of a druken coke ridden siggy.

Anyway, this is intentional.

You got some kind of sysop perv messing with people in Bliss.

I can sence the mind behind it.

This whole game is a Psyop run by a bunch of red-hats.

Which is kind of neet, but frustracting in terms of the Hubris of the GMs, given they don't really have a model for consciouness.