Thread: team missions

team missions

remember before this team missions crap it was so fast you came to bs with 3 missions grabed 5 people and go if some one drops you go grab some one else real fast or scrap the missions and go to next no problem ..some one drops who cares call a friend give him cords make a copy DONE !

NOW

you have to go get a group make sure every one is in the team now that you have every one now you have to go back to newland, tir , omni one , get a mission go back to BS update then go to mission. OH NO mission is taking to long i got to go ( team is like damn we need 6 this mission is tuff ! ) call some one to help us now the new guys comes he is *****in i need a token i won't get a prize blah blah blah lets get a new mission so i can get some thing 1 mission becomes a 2 hour event in which i got 1/2 a lvl

sucky we need hunting where this girly i want i need crap is out the window all you have to do is make sure loot alpha is on and i and the rest o fthe working /playing class can take full advantage of the time we spend on AO
    Elitemedic Rimor Doctor

I hope FC makes team missions only connected to leader...that means, leader pulls a 6 person mission, 1 drops in mission, U get 1 new, update him -> Now he gets the item/token the person who droped would have gotten. Simply make getting token/reward dependend on who is on team when mission completes, not who was there when it started.
    Flyhard - lvl 137 doc
    Thermaling - lvl 94 fixer