Thread: OTPC: Missing persons trend concerns authorities

OTPC: Missing persons trend concerns authorities

Missing persons trend concerns authorities
    January 12, 29480 - Jeff Meleray

OTPC - Omni-Pol is concerned that a rising trend of missing persons reports may be on the road to getting worse.

In the past week alone, at least 11 citizens have been reported missing. What concerns authorities more is that this trend is not only a problem for Omni-Tek. "It's looking bad, and it's looking bad globally," explained Captain Terry Revenia of Omni-Pol. "We've seen a pretty significant spike in missing persons reports, and what really worries us is the fact that it seems to be much more wide-spread than we'd expect. We know the Clans are affected almost as badly as we are."

The cause of the disappearances are unknown, but Omni-Pol officials have reported that those reported missing are generally between the ages of 17 and 30 years of age. "We're not sure what it means," Revenia said. "But we don't believe for one second that it's a coincidence. Something's going on, we just don't know what and up until this point we have little evidence to help us find an explanation."

Anyone with information regarding the increase in disappearances is advised to contact Omni-Pol immediately (omni-pol@ark.anarchy-online.com).

my friends of course only have su****ions if they had any hard evidence you can bet they would tell the proper authorities but here goes

I heard these su****ions from several friends. They believe this may have something to do with the inactivity of the alien attacks that just sort of stopped in the cities other possibilities could be a radical organization's idea of a fun time however there isnt any solid evidence to point to such su****ions yet and my friends aren't in any position to investigate such matters. Still these are some pretty fairly nasty su****ions....

Oh well it doesnt concern me but I did believe others would probably take an interest in such su****ions (perhaps Omni-Pol and other authorities have already came up with the same su****ions who knows?) as I said I could honestly care less but those I spoke to had given me reason to speak up here at least for their defense. (some of them dont prefer to voice their su****ions.)
    Last edited by Freyda; Jan 18th, 2006 at 15:48:13.

The reports of missing people are growing and its definitely something to keep an eye on. I've heard some statements from different people about this but even then, it doesn't point any fingers at why or most importantly, whom.

If I know more about the victims (may they be Omni or Clan) I could at least send some photos and research papers around. Who know ? It's better than nothing and if they pop in Newland we'll know.

In any case if you are living in a neutral city and someone near you disapeared, I invite you to contact the militia or me directly.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

If we had more information avalable perhaps some one would be able to notice a pattern. Would it be possable to give us a list of who disapeared, their last know locations, suspected location where they disapeared, area they were trained in and the level of that training.

Perhaps with enough people looking at it a pattern would be discovered.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Newland News offers a reward of 5 million credits to anyone able to provide some valid information about any missing neutral citizens or the person or people behind all of this.

We will have to verify the info first, of course.

Contact info is available at the gridsite: www.newlandnews.net
    Last edited by Alossa; Jan 23rd, 2006 at 13:10:53.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

I am suprised to hear this but not because my sister Petra disapeared a while back and no trace of her has been found. So 3 of my sisters have left to find her and have not been heard from since.