Thread: New Crat Wishlist

New Crat Wishlist

Please take time to review the new crat wishlist and comment here or there... I'll try to update the best I can.. used the ideas presented over these forums and in the previous wishlist.
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Former Bureaucrat Professional Shevaya's Avatar
    add a 'no' in the sentence 'crats have healing capabilities' under the pvp section.
    Unsticky the previous crat wishlist please.

those pretty much sum up the first 10 things i would like to see.
    Can you add pet behaviour for charms to it aswell please?

Watching my charmed void running after something i calmed 2 minutes ago when i tell it to attack something totally else is no fun and makes the situation suddenly alot harder. (especially annoying if he runs out of range just before the charm nano ends)
    Retired 220/20 Bureaucrat Shevaya
    Retired 220/18 Doctor Jezzara
    Retired 218/16 Soldier Alliya

Updated for both those items!
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Is it really too insane to ask for our SL calms to pacify?
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

I want a nice Bot with much hp an moderate damage ... a tankt bot wich dont die in 3 hits. he should look cool not like a trashcan.
    he should be lvl locked at lvl 215 or 210.
    and we need some perks and pet heals to heal our bot by a fair amount giv him some layer protection an some nice tanking buffs.

Exchange:[Trader.LVL: 209 AI: 19] [E] [D]

Proud to be Member of the <<<Shadowmoon Association>>>

Mirana..:[Fixer..LVL: 217 AI: 15] [E] [D] [Inaktive]
    Elissia.:[Crat...LVL: 209 AI: 07] [E] [D] [Inaktive]

inaktiv since 15.9 an will stay inaktiv. Thanks 16.0. Ready for delete (room for lovechild prof)

A miracle , all kidding aside...id be happy if just calms wiped hatelist and i never heard the word contemplation again

First, a /bump for pacify on SL calms and Psychic debuff.

And second, I´d love to have a tool that shows me mob stats like Psychic and NR. Maybe more an issue of game suggestions, but a Mob-Info-Tools/Nano for human/robot for crat, and for animals for Advy would be nice (or even both for Crat).
    Hardestdrugs, Doctor, 220
    Tenderly, Enforcer, 215
    Adacta, Bureaucrat, 220
    Midshipman, Soldier, 216

A small, cute dog is called a doggy.
    A small, cute girl is called a girly.
    Now what do we call a small, cute Org ?

More forms of CC. Mezz/calm seems to be the only form that works right now for crats. I would like to see our SL mezz work like the nt and traders, but if FC doesn't want to atlest flag the crat SL mezz so the RK one work 100% when used after you SL mezz a mob.

Roots and snare will likely never improve because if they were more effective you could hold most mobs at a distance and let ranged people kill at low risk. Root/snare is more pvp based but even that is broken.

Bots I don't think we need to be like engi and mp more more more. But I would like to see a nano that makes our bot into what we need it to be to fill a more larger roll in the team. One nano line gimps the bots damage but makes the bot hold agro realy well and give its maybe a major hitpoint boost and delta boost too. 2nd nano line turns your bot into a dd bot but makes it alot weaker.

Another form of CC give us mongo that we can cast on anyone including our bots. We can help the enfo hold agro or let other classes that want to tank, be the tank holding agro.

Charms are ok in my book, indoor SL mobs match up nice, outdoor is kind of limited but works. RK on the other hand the mission mobs are not up dated and its easier to charm higher in SL than RK in missions. In my view we don't need to charm bigger mobs we just need ways to control agro better (keep agro on pets). Indoors agro seems to work right, outdoors it is to unstable. Charm length instead of being random, through us a bone more skill = more time, give me a reason to bump pychogoy up. (bad spelling)

Perks are another issue. Why not combine insurance agent and directorship with commanding presense. All 3 are short on bonus, so combining them would be nice.

Would be nice if the Insurance line and Directorship lines perks also did something other then just buff xp....like maybe Leadership buffs xp by 50% but also raises the teams nano resist...then Governance Raises xp by 75% and also raises the add all def of the team for the duration.

Giving these perks use other then just buffing xp woul.d help with crat soloing, situations in raid teams before lv220, and also give a crat reason to keep insurance and directorship at 220, or atleast make reseting less painful.

They took the value of our sl mezz away by making it regenerate mobs hitpoints. Reason stacking would be to easy. FC seems to have a big thing against stacking and kiting. If we didn't have the 50%, 75%, and 100% perks anymore and just have a greater bonus to our normal perks line. In stead of 10 perks giving team 10% maybe 15%-20%.

A bonus crats and only crats should have and would work good on our good auras. Critical reduction, like seen in our improved cut red tape. Add some crit redcution to our heroic messures and it would make crats very helpful in teams i would think. Our offensive auras are next to usless. Fixers like to say they have the market cornered on usless nanos, (summon armor/weapon line). But atlest thats only one line crats have far more nanos that server almost no purpose or are broken or not practial.

fix all nanos and raise droprate of improved nanos and add a real lvl 220 pet and add a physic debuff line