Thread: Dawn Clan is recruiting

Dawn Clan is recruiting

Dawn clan is looking for new members! Several of the active members of the organization decided to quit AO, so I am looking to revitalize Dawn with some new recruits.

We are a clan-aligned organization. Newbies and vets alike are welcome. The average level of our members is about 50, but we have a wide range of levels, from 1 up to 129. We have no level or expertise requirement to join, all we ask is that you are a nice person who we can all get along with easily.

We are a very laidback organization, we try to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously. Our main purpose is to make good friends who we can hunt, do missions, or just hang out and have a good time with. If all of the above sounds good to you, contact Cayana or Tann in-game to be recruited.
    Last edited by Cayana; Aug 13th, 2002 at 00:44:09.

*bumpity*

Come join our fun and friendly org

VERY interested

I am VERY interested in joining your clan.
    I am a very good investment and would be worth your time.

I had a charater at AO's launch this time last year - I got my char up to a lvl 73 agent - then decieded to go back to school and got my Masters Degree.

Now I am back and extremely ready to join a solid clan that I can have fun w/.

I am very dedicated, very loyal, and experienced - tho i will be starting from the begining again as a soldier or Doctor.

I play every day - Mon--Thurs only an hour or two a day , Fri - Sun I play around 5-10 hours each day.

I am 27, work fulltime and hoping to hear from your clan very soon!

mb_sith_lord@hotmail.com

AIM flyerdude77

KaBal

Talking its me KaBal

HEY - I'm the guy from the post directly above this one (KaBal).

KaBal was my previous lvl 73 omni char.

My new clan char is KroCaTore and am right at the wonderful lvl of ONE!!!

Good to be back!

Plz e-mail me , tell me, or AIM.

Still very interested

KroCaTore

mb_sith_lord@hotmail.com

Will be contacting

Just wanted to let you guys know I'll be looking out for you to join with your group. Still somewhat new to game, lvl 8 agent, however love the game and would like to share the enjoyment with others. Game name same as alias above, looking forward to speaking with you. Thanks.

Greetings to both of you (KroCaTore and Xeronon).
    First, I must say that I'm part of the Dawn only since yesterday (Frosto, for those of the Dawn who were there last night ), so I'm in no position to speak for the entire organization!

I don't want to take any decision for the Dawn (still just an applicant! ), but if you want to get in, I'm pretty sure Cayana will be very happy to invite you. Just send her a tell when you log in. (if she is not there, just try one of the "advisors" from this list http://www.anarchy-online.com/org/st...1/name/2189313 ). The one I got a hold of was Keta. If the president is not on, she will probably be.

Anyway.. I must say that I'm very happy with my choice, no more than 2.02 minutes after I join, I was hunting with Ranif (fellow guildmate) and Vaion (hopes spelling is ok) a nice MP who happens to pass by us at the mission terminal, looking for a job) and it was a blast. Too bad I've joined so late and had to log after only one job, but we'll get back to it as soon as possible.. I hope!

For the records, I've only been playing AO for 2-3 weeks now, been playing EQ first, then DAoC. I have a soldier level 14, MA level 10, Engie level 13 and now, my newly created (saturday)char who has become my main, an Agent level 14! I hope we'll get more and more peoples so we can all share our lots of advice with one another.. and most important, have a lot of fun together! I'm looking forward to hunt with you guys!

Hope to see you all soon....

Federico "Frosto" Ganzer
    Agent level 14
    Applicant of The Dawn

Hey KaBal and Xeronon, I would be happy to invite both of you to the org, just gotta catch me on.

KaBal, I got your tell, and then immediately after that the chat server crashed and I couldn't talk to anybody for quite some time, just to let you know I'm not ignoring ya and we do want you in the org.

And as our nice member Frosto said, I am online as Cayana, Tann, and have been playing my engineer Keta a little bit too. Hope to catch you all online soon.

Cayana,

"Laidback" caught my eye so I think I will be looking you up. I'm returning to AO after a long absence but none of my characters were ever that high so I started from scratch with an MA (now L6 and currently in Tir). Does Dawn have a website or message board somewhere?

Lostraven

No website yet, but that's definitely an idea for the future.

Talking EZ board

You can set up a FREE message board via ezboard.com

super easy!

KroCaTore (formerly KaBal)

mb_sith_lord@hotmail.com

when can we hook up in game?

Talking i do it

I'd be more than happy to construct a website and message board for the clan - e-mail me if thats cool.

Thanks for offering Kro, I really appreciate your helpfulness, but I'm not going to put up a website or messageboard just yet. At this stage we're still recruiting and trying to build up a stable base of members. We've been getting a lot of guild-hoppers, people joining, seeing not many people are here yet, and then immediately leaving, and I'm waiting for things to settle down a bit before fleshing out the org. I would really really appreciate your help with the recruiting though, that's been a big task.

Later on, when we have a solid base of players in the org, I have plans to organize guild hunts and also to define more clearly what our org stands for (which will be partly up to the members), and then a website will be a great idea. For now though, I'm just going to concentrate on the recruiting, so if you want to be helpful I would be very grateful for any assistance with that.

cool

i got 2 possible members interested

(what if we set up just a message board where we can post stuff like this?)

Talking Come join us, we're a lot of fun

One of my characters (Ghostarrow) joined Dawn last night. I immediately had an offer to team with another member (KroCaTore) and we went shade hunting outside Tir. Had a lot of fun, and we both gained a level in the process.

Who wants to join some guild where you'll just be another one of a hundred? Come join us and get in on the ground floor of creating a new guild!
    When you take everything away from someone, you are no longer their oppressor. You have set them free.

Katpaws on Rubi-Ka

Re: cool

Originally posted by KroCaTore
    what if we set up just a message board where we can post stuff like this?
    Ask and ye shall receive:

http://pub78.ezboard.com/bdawn59252

If your ezboard name is different from the name of your character in the org, PM me here on the AO forums and let me know who you are so I can approve you.