Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, I'm not allowed to even dance anymore?

Arrow So, I'm not allowed to even dance anymore?

Waggery types furiously:

"I ask you, is Reet Retreat Glass Dance Floor not made for dancing? Celebration, joy of life?

Why is it that when I do just that, I'm arrested by nameless brutes and taken to a jail? Clothes, everything ruined!
    Is it not an establishment where one can drink? I'm a patron! And I'm arrested and placed in a cell not fit for a dog!

I will have representation. Legal. And I am suing. You don't push me around!"

She reads the words and runs her spell checker. There! Hrmpf!

Err.. what happened? Can't dance at Reet's?...

-be some pisse doff people if that's true.

Remember that reets sits in last ditch. Which is neutral ground. No one here has authority but the neutrals on matters like this.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

yup, ICC's backyard, not the Pol's

All of Rubi-Ka is under Omni-Tek jurisdiction.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Ha...hahhahah

Comedy is obviously your true calling, Virta.

Quote Originally Posted by Escoryon
    Ha...hahhahah

Yeah, when do you think we'll get to see him do a show at Reet's?
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Escoryon
    Ha...hahhahah

No, I am being serious.

But since you are easy to laugh, read this. It is said by a Sentinel. Do you know who Escoryon?

"I have absolutely no tolerance for people who lack the guts to have an opinion, and stand by it. It's cowardly, weak, and completely dishonorable. I loathe the neutral, even more so than the Omnis. At least they believe in something."

"Indifference is a dangerous cancer that has to be cut away as early as possible, without question, and without lack of resolve. How can you ever hope to trust someone with two coats on?"

"NOTHING will ever dissuade me. Neutrals should be wiped off the planet," "...if it were up to me, and I had the resources available, both Newland City and Borealis would be blown to thousands of pieces in order to eradicate this breeding ground for thoughtless indifferent drones they have created."

Virta, quoting some war mongering person of any faction can never prove anything but that all factions have war mongering people amongst their number.
    It doesn't matter which faction they belong to and which faction they lay out for hate, they're all the same.
    What really matters is the large number of peaceful people on this planet that are sick and tired of all the senseless killing, the people who want nothing more than to see their children grow up in a safe environment, the people who only want to relax after a long and hard day's work..
    One day, perhaps in a century or two, those alive at that time can even get to experience this..

And from both a personal point of view and as a general belief I think that everyone should be allowed to dance, in particular at places designed for that activity, like Reet's..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

I am sure the case will go fine and all appropriate courtesy is shown to Ms Waggery by our colleagues.

[this was ARK event, I dont know the details.... ]

I would just like to clarify that the Omni-Pol was not involved in ANY way with this arrest. Legal council is being sought and details should be released to the media soon. I arrived at Reets after the event took place, but even if I had witnessed them first hand, this is an issue to be resolved by the courts, not the media. Personally I view this as a subversive act, and if I was not personally involved, then Omni-Reform would take swift and merciless action.

/strong1 ((for dramatic effect))
    Last edited by Ditzie; Jan 4th, 2006 at 14:26:23.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

An update on this issue. Waggery's tox screen just came back showing a disturbing anomaly. While blood alchohol level was abnormally high, trace elements of an unknown chemical were also present. Analysis is underway and details will be sent to our legal team.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Who shall be providing the defense?

Oh yeah, and virta.... quoting the sentinels on neutrals is pretty much useless : The sentinels forgot what real freedom is all about, and now they're jealous and scared of people that woudn't join their "righteous" cause in shooting at you ( the omnitek employees ).

It's like the conquistador splitting the heads of the mayans open for the catholic church so they'll convert. Doesn't make any kind of sense.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Heh, Virta... nice you managed to Quote Simon. good job.

you also managed to dodge your statement about all of Ka being under Omni-pol juristiction. If memory serves me correctly you guys are to stick to the south unlessthe safety of *your* company is endangered, other then that the ICC polices the Nuets, and the clans handle themselves.

Still don't understand why The good Doc would be arrested for shakeing her ass a bit. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    Heh, Virta... nice you managed to Quote Simon. good job.

you also managed to dodge your statement about all of Ka being under Omni-pol juristiction. If memory serves me correctly you guys are to stick to the south unlessthe safety of *your* company is endangered, other then that the ICC polices the Nuets, and the clans handle themselves.

Still don't understand why The good Doc would be arrested for shakeing her ass a bit. *shrugs*
    [The quotes are from High Commander Fisk, but same thing. Dont want to divert the original thread further, but Philip Ross said, 'All of Rubi-Ka is under Omni-Tek jurisdiction' after TIR accord was annulled. Happy?

Also this interesting piece of information: "ICC regulations expressly state that all colonists and corporate employees - officially, the ICC recognizes neutrals as Omni-Tek employees - have the right to security and peace, regardless of political viewpoint." But these can be discussed in some other thread... ]
    Last edited by Virta; Jan 4th, 2006 at 20:12:02.

Arrested for dancing?

Hmf?

We could arrange a non violent dance protest? But then they would probably toss us all in jail, dont think i could manage in jail

But honestly, did you only dance? Cause if you got busted for drugs i could kinda understand it
    Best regards - Love Zinitta Zanth lvl 53 soldier

Summer
    Myzz Dream lvl 105 adventurer
    Meow
    Wyxxen Meow lvl 74 doc
    Love
    Myzzie Ye lvl 64 fixer
    Modesty
    PlayGirl Blaise lvl 19 engie

It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing." (Seneca, 4 BC-65 AD)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Myzz
    But honestly, did you only dance? Cause if you got busted for drugs i could kinda understand it
    My representative will comment on this and the other accusations.

(( <3 Virta ....

What? it's OOC?! ))

As Miss Wagners legal counsel, I will make a statement on her legal teams behalf.

Miss Wagner was simply enjoying a night at reet retreat, a popular destination for those interested in rubi-ka's nightlife and dancing *Muge coughs a little* My client was arrested, and brutally treated by an unknown party, simply for dancing. She was not showing any criminal intent or in the act of an crime. She was dancing. Miss wagner's legal team is seeking help. We have a few leads, We will find the monsters responsible for such a heinous crime.

That is all for now.
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Thats it, not going to Reets anymore
    Best regards - Love Zinitta Zanth lvl 53 soldier

Summer
    Myzz Dream lvl 105 adventurer
    Meow
    Wyxxen Meow lvl 74 doc
    Love
    Myzzie Ye lvl 64 fixer
    Modesty
    PlayGirl Blaise lvl 19 engie

It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing." (Seneca, 4 BC-65 AD)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast