Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sol / Trox / Opifex ?

i second that
    The Gimp:Dinnerfork
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

i third it
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin
    Sarcasm radar off driven ? :P

About the trader stuff it's laughable, if any trader lives long enough to do anything to a agent, that agent should consider playing Hello Kitty!
    Logik1 could alpha down a lot of agents before the agent killed him. But he was probably the only one that could do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Baki
    Logik1 could alpha down a lot of agents before the agent killed him. But he was probably the only one that could do it...
    *cough* Selltoj00
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by Baki
    I wish hexous good luck then

Edit: Doesen't change the Hello Kitty! point anyway
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin
    I wish hexous good luck then

Edit: Doesen't change the Hello Kitty! point anyway
    I'll admit...at 217-218ish I had a scare fro ma 220 trader with full evades...he landed only divest...but I wasnt able to perk um and he was just about outhealing my dmg...If he woulda just drained my nano...I tihnk I mighta lost that little fight lol. As it was...IT took about 1 min to keel um where I decided to hit gnat's wing (for ar boost) and use CS/as/dimach to keel um...

Traders can be ev0l if you play um right....that trader was in no way "uber" but he had good evades.

Although I was only lvl 217 or so...I'm sure a fully tiwnked out trader with evades can still do the same thing to a 220 agent.

Honestly...I'm plannin on lvlin my 210 trader, maxing MA/parry (use flower of life - 3.5k heal), and Harmonize Body and mind (2k-3k heal - Kung-ku Master perkline)
    Just to be different...I know It sounds retarded (cuz you can't have a weapon equiped to use these heals...) but I think it'd be funny and prob work on some people...like...Start w/o a wepon...drain um...outheal his alpha or whatever...toss on your weapon...before it goes on...dimach...then alpha with as/fs/perks and such...I think it'd be funny as **** lol.

Ps: Just to stay on topic...Opifex agent 4tw.
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***

1400-3200 heal (harmonize)

FoL can be evaded.
    Ithaca has a 5 second equip time.

CS Stuns you.

So um, you eat an alpha while stunned from Concussive shot, and if you somehow live through an alpha, you get a whole 2200ish on average heal, equip a weapon (and you cant cast while equipping this 5s+ lag weapon)

Or if you cast, you have recharge on your nano + the equip time..

Doesnt sound like such a good idea to me.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    1400-3200 heal (harmonize)

FoL can be evaded.
    Ithaca has a 5 second equip time.

CS Stuns you.

So um, you eat an alpha while stunned from Concussive shot, and if you somehow live through an alpha, you get a whole 2200ish on average heal, equip a weapon (and you cant cast while equipping this 5s+ lag weapon)

Or if you cast, you have recharge on your nano + the equip time..

Doesnt sound like such a good idea to me.
    Forgetting that a trader can drain...1 drain = enough MA skill to use FOL...least imo. (and with Kung-fu master maxed) Oh yes...lol

Can't alpha a trader cuz he'l lhave to many evades...(least mine will hopefully)

But ya...It's all just a retarded Idea...but you have to admit It does seem like it'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by HeXoUs
    Forgetting that a trader can drain...1 drain = enough MA skill to use FOL...least imo. (and with Kung-fu master maxed) Oh yes...lol
    no.

Can't alpha a trader cuz he'l lhave to many evades...(least mine will hopefully)

But ya...It's all just a retarded Idea...but you have to admit It does seem like it'll work.
    Really? If you double drain someone (you are dead by this time as you arent doing anything else and you're hitting for ****).

You will have what, maybe, maybe 1900 AR, which means you are still going to miss 99.95% of the time. Other than low evade people like an enforcer, yeah.. Reaver to Reclaim 4tw.

I still think you'd take a hammering from an alpha with everything except FA (MAYBE) (perks from anyone (anyone "good") with good AR really should land), you're going to be sitting on very very low HP, with no gun on, with a heal that doesnt work, with a 5s equip time before you can even cast your first drain.

Not to mention the recharge from *attempting* to cast those drains. There may be other variations your trader could fight, but vs an agent when the agent has the jump from conceal, your trader with no gun equipped is going to fare badly.

My 2c :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Hexous reset conceal , remember?
    I have this disturbing image of the US Army jumping one by one out of my cereal bowl

Other agents attacking his trader wont be so kind
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander
    Hexous reset conceal , remember?
    uhhh...I have? I thought I reset perception and was plannin on resetting concealment...but oh yes you play my char wayyyy more than I do...thanks for the oportunity to flame I appreciate it.

Clearly remember you stating that you had reset concealment

Tnx!

To be more correct:

Quote Originally Posted by Inkash
    I say u go reset concealment Hex and show us some uberness
    lol...I reset that long ago bro...

Tnx!

Damn Hex, i think they got u with that
    /tell Zioz
    Wolrd at my feet

Damn...they did get me!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! but ya...I didnt reset it yet...at 220 im sure I will. I'll max full auto or something with the extra Ip...no need to have concealment...as most of you that know me know...I don't need it. lol

What's the point of having concealment other than for raiding/lvling...once im done with zods (real soon) there's no need for it in pvp...and if i do need it...ruse 3 4tw

Where do you pvp on RK2?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander
    Where do you pvp on RK2?
    Some shop in borealis

Tnx!

Its All About The Phats.
    Well theres 2 options here.

If you reset concealment, these are the options open to you.

1. Be a flagged agent, not sneaked, and die, very, very quickly, from numerous enemy targets.

2. Be a NON flagged agent, not sneaked, and alpha kill someone, resulting in a flag.
    2a) Ur now flagged, and unsneaked. See 1.
    OR
    2b) Run into a Backyard/100% zone and wait of flag.

I dont know how PvP plays out on RK2, but if you stand around flagged, especially when you're a Doctor, or an agent, it will result in you being alphastun killed by a shade from sneak. If not that, then an MA will alphastunkill you. People say "MoR 4tw" "breakout 4tw". Well, that moment you looked away from the screen for just a split second was when the MA/Shade unsneaked and began the alpha. GUess what, ur already stunned and nothing will save you. Unlucky.

You can go for an agent with no concealment, but ur gonna be a TMSing Backyard hugging muppet.

Might work for some people, but i dont take PvP so seriously that i avoid death at all costs. Im here to play, and have fun. Taking one for the team is just part of the game

GL with no concealment, and please someone let Myself and Hexous Duel. Imagine the publicity!!!!!!!
    Acetsuntura (220]/21/70) - Adventurer

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast