Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clan raid rules.

Originally posted by Divinecross
    lol did you haxxor Apoc website ? funcom will ban you now!
    And i am wondering why i got so many emails from people i dont even know.... probly Noer posted my picture on some dating website

/me just so so so bored
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Smile Chillin' in Bliss --

Originally posted by Julia
    /me just so so so bored
    /me cordially, nervously, graciously extends to Julia the invitation to start an alt and level with %m

Originally posted by Divinecross
    lol did you haxxor Apoc website ? funcom will ban you now!
    Noer got it from IRC and the pic was in our topic there.

Originally posted by Loveyou

Sorry to say .... but

IN YOUR FACE lemmings

nice one Noer hehe
    Err, remind me again who it was that started to complain about the raffles afew days ago, because she hadn't won anything for while and accused Java, Patk, me and some other leaders for cheating...
    I must suck on cheating tho when I only won 2 items in all raids I been in:O (and one of them is globe of clarity..)

Ohh wasn't it the same person that whined when she came with her low lvl fixer and wanted loot but she was too low lvl to be in raffle but still continued to whine?

Who are the Lemming here?
    Yes, the original one, the loot whore Loveyou.

Btw, reason I asked Pomy to remove the rules she posted is because, some that organized the raids are tired of the whining from all loot whores (Like Loveyou) that always see as they lose the loot instead of beeing happy cuz someone else win, will stop organize the raids, so someone else will have to take care of that.

And cuz of that we need a discussion with all clan leaders again so we hopefully can keep the system there all have same chance.

Both me and Java are really tired of the whining and greed and only thing I'm 100% sure of is that Apocalypse will not go together with any other big guild for Tara raids, all clanners or Apoc only, never an alliance to kill Tara.
    Last edited by Azzazzimon; Aug 7th, 2002 at 10:17:10.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Haha, it seems that clanners seems to have loot problems... ?

Wait a few more, and you will experience the problems as we did a few weeks ago

Thumbs down

Part of clans problem is letting people who already have something

o like a padded coat

enter raffle and WIN ANOTHER ONE!

lol

that was sick
    literally

I noticed attendance went waaaaaaaaay down after that

I can understand raffle for a second sleeve

But another dragon body or padded coat?

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy

Not as bad as omnis of course
    Joe blow can win once in awhile
    Ill take clan running tara over those loot whores at least

The only T raid i've ever been on that had any problems is when we got ninja'd by blanch's lil agent.... and even as it was happening i had to admit it was funny as hell.

Settle down all you omni ambulance chasers, clans arent perfect but so far i've never felt anything worse than Unlucky in all my bajilion tarasque raids with one win in a raffle.

Big thanks to everyone that works so hard to organize these efforts, first and foremost Javas.

PS how do i make a signature? Sure i can think of something pithy and witty to have below all my posts....

Originally posted by Bauxite
    Part of clans problem is letting people who already have something

o like a padded coat

enter raffle and WIN ANOTHER ONE!

lol

that was sick
    literally

I noticed attendance went waaaaaaaaay down after that

I can understand raffle for a second sleeve

But another dragon body or padded coat?

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy

Not as bad as omnis of course
    Joe blow can win once in awhile
    Ill take clan running tara over those loot whores at least
    Yes, that's one of the rules that some greedy people wanted...and alot of other are pissed at that we will have to dicuss and hopefully change...

PS how do i make a signature? Sure i can think of something pithy and witty to have below all my posts....
    Check top of the screen there it say "user cp" click that and then choose profile and you can put something under signature there.

Haha, it seems that clanners seems to have loot problems... ?

Wait a few more, and you will experience the problems as we did a few weeks ago
    With all the greed from some people there will always be a loot problem.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Well thank you azzazzimon..

werent you the person who was talking trash nehind storms back spreading rumours ... on mIRC hmmm.

and if I may recall I also said I did not accuse anyone for cheating, why did you change the facts and lie , i thought we sorted this out in a private chat.

And what I think about your loot rules.. when 3 guild leaders win big tara stuff in 1 week .. and patk9 even 2 pieces. Sure you can understand it looks a bit su****ious. So I am not supposed to say anything about that, should i be silent and let this go. I was just asking for a change in the looting system, i just wanted some proof is that too much to ask?

Me being a lootwhore .. explain me .. if i am a loot whore .. why do I only have 1 coat and 1 hood after 100+ raids ... and you have urhm clarity .. full dragon armor hmmm hood .. a coat .. hmm yeah I think i am a loot whore. **cough**

And the fixer was lvl 112 yes .. and i couldnt enter the raffle but i bet i did more then some 150+ people .. so does that make me of less value .. i can root .. i took damage .. i didnt do a lot of damage, but i did my share and so you tell me i cant be part of the raffle?

Thx for be so nice to me azzazzimon and thank you for your post

you know I loveyou :x
    Last edited by Loveyou; Aug 7th, 2002 at 13:37:56.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Me being a lootwhore .. explain me .. if i am a loot whore .. why do I only have 1 coat and 1 hood after 100+ raids ... and you have urhm clarity .. full dragon armor hmmm hood .. a coat .. hmm yeah I think i am a loot whore. **cough**
    With loot whore I mean people that only care about getting loot, if they don't get it they start to complain.

Let's see, I have 1 sleeve from Tara that is mine(got it in one of the first Tara kills I think, before raffles), I think Fredorf using it now, I have coat(the first coat Tara dropped, guild gave me, also long before raffle) Phonokol using it.

I have a hood and globe of clarity that I won in raffles.

Friends let me borrow the body flesh and pants, will have to give them back when they need it.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

OMG

Azz, I tought you were a nice person

Loveyou's fixer wasent even there to win loot for himself, he was there to win a dragon piece for me
    I see you got most loot from tara, not Loveyou, calling her a "loot whore"...

Most of the times Loveyou have been there, she has been there to help heal while killing Tara, not even caring about the loot.

Ive known her from level 32, she have never stolen loot, never ninjaed special items, been fair, helping out, but the instant she questions the rules and integrity, she is a loot whore.... you wont even discuss the rules, or tell loveyou in an appropriate way how the rules were decided, and how they work, you just yell and call names...

Loveyou and I have stopped going to Tara, Javaschick does a great job gathering people and clan usually win now... I really hope this new Tarabot is fair

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

With loot whore I mean people that only care about getting loot, if they don't get it they start to complain.

Let's see, I have 1 sleeve from Tara that is mine(got it in one of the first Tara kills I think, before raffles), I think Fredorf using it now, I have coat(the first coat Tara dropped, guild gave me, also long before raffle) Phonokol using it.

I have a hood and globe of clarity that I won in raffles.

Friends let me borrow the body flesh and pants, will have to give them back when they need it.
    I do not care about getting loot, I wouldn't even keep it for myself cause there is nothing i can use. It is just for a thing called justice, I only wanted proof.

so you still have them ..
    But if you put it that way I only have a hood.

And pls reply on the rest too.. i want awnsers and an apology
    Last edited by Loveyou; Aug 7th, 2002 at 14:02:18.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    Spanky Debugged Bunke

Can someone rename this thread in "Apoc can't take his own medicine" ?

werent you the person who was talking trash nehind storms back spreading rumours ... on mIRC hmmm.
    Wasn't me that started that, but yes, I called you Lemmings, mostly for 1 simple reason, Wolfe didn't do raffles with helpbot cuz he didn't trust it, he did a private roll at his place or something and just said a number, and Storm won every time it was a good item (Maybe not 100% but very close to that)

and if I may recall I also said I did not accuse anyone for cheating, why did you change the facts and lie , i thought we sorted this out in a private chat.
    Well, I don't have the log here at work but if I don't remember wrong you said something like "Isn't it strange that 3 leaders win loot" and then wanted proof on the system that all guild leaders had agreed on? I would call that accusing for cheating

And what I think about your loot rules.. when 3 guild leaders win big tara stuff in 1 week .. and patk9 even 2 pieces. Sure you can understand it looks a bit su****ious. So I am not supposed to say anything about that, should i be silent and let this go. I was just asking for a change in the looting system, i just wanted some proof is that too much to ask?
    Storm had someone on the meeting all clan leaders had, so if you didn't agree with the system you should have talked with him.

and an apology
    Sorry

Can someone rename this thread in "Apoc can't take his own medicine" ?
    This have nothing to do with Apoc, 18 clan leaders was on the meeting we had there we decided how it should work.

Loveyou and I have stopped going to Tara, Javaschick does a great job gathering people and clan usually win now... I really hope this new Tarabot is fair.
    Java won't gather more people because she is so bored of people complaining on rules that "ALL" clan leaders that go to Tara have made up, she even logged today cuz now people get pissed at her for not doin it.
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

And I am sorry too for giving you some rough times :P
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    Spanky Debugged Bunke

Aside from all the current talk i think there should be a requirement of some melee bracers for tanking professions attacking tarrasque

Yesterday with rrfe and 2 melee bracers i ended up tanking the tarrasque about 2/3 full to the end mainly because i was only taking 300-500 points of damage a hit while some others were getting 1/4 to 1/3 their life taken off a hit. Granted it might seem unfair to some people who enjoy tanking but the less healing people like me have to do as an adventurer the faster the lizard will go down

Originally posted by Oberon
    Aside from all the current talk i think there should be a requirement of some melee bracers for tanking professions attacking tarrasque

Yesterday with rrfe and 2 melee bracers i ended up tanking the tarrasque about 2/3 full to the end mainly because i was only taking 300-500 points of damage a hit while some others were getting 1/4 to 1/3 their life taken off a hit. Granted it might seem unfair to some people who enjoy tanking but the less healing people like me have to do as an adventurer the faster the lizard will go down
    Noone have problem to heal me even if I don't use bracers, but maybe a nanomage MP without bracers and RRF don't have to tank
    Azzazzimon

Account closed.

Talking

I have 2 title 6 melee bracers

One thing i would like to see is list of numbers before roll somehow

Maybe post list in irc channel after number taking is closed but before roll

/join #clanwinsagain

hehe

Let me give my 2 cents

First of all I don't give a damn about what that dragon drops.
    What I don't like is that some certain people do a big effort to time, and kill the dragon (like javaschick and patk9), and all the rest just parks their ass in the boxroom and do nothing, maybe having a chat, get laid, who knows. Then when the dmg teams are finally done, they just start sending numbers, to people that hold a fair raffle imo. Mostly one of them wins. Do they have right to that item, imo NO. I'm 189 enf, never been asked for a dmgteam (only stormteams during the days it was still fun to go there). So next tararaids, I just simply sit on my sorry ass in the boxroom and hope I win a raffle. And, if I win, I for sure don't have a right to wear it. But that's how you guys decided the system, so I can aswell take advantage of it.

A big thanks to all

Greetings,

Ixari

PS : those that want to call me a lootwhore, go ahead, I don't care. People that know me, know it's far from true.
    Last edited by Ixari; Aug 7th, 2002 at 16:57:24.

I still think everyone involved should be eligible for a raffle. Yes, even if you have multiple things. Quick to notice that the people that DO HAVE multiple things, are often the people that are there 99.95% of the time anyway.

Any time I have been there I have seen or suspected nothing but a fair raffle that has taken place. I'd also like to state that back in the days of Storm domination much would have been the same.

The only reason why more Apocs seem to be winning now?

BECAUSE MORE APOCS ARE THERE. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE 894094 MEMBERS THERE. SO DO REDEMPTION.

And of course, if there is a higher percentage of guild X being at the raffle, then OF COURSE they will have a better chance at loot going to *someone* in guild X.

That was identical to what happened when Storm was there. More storm members at Tar than anyone else = More chance that a random number will be held by a storm member. Last few times I have been to Tar I have been one of only 2-3 Storm members there. *IF* that. I for one am not suprised when I dont win raffles (and still havent yet ) and I'm not suprised that the big turnout guilds tend to get more loot through weight of numbers.

Now love me or hate me, or dont believe me, or whatever, I am someone who really does stick to my principles and I'm outspoken about them. I honestly think raffling the tar loot to everyone invovled is the only fair way to do it, and I respect the people that work to make it happen.

My 2 exploited, duped, title farmed credits.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Sheldon
    I wonder how long until the clanners start getting rampant ninja-looting, arguing over raffles, people crowding the tank team, people running around not doing what they're told, people complaining that they've been on x number of raids and they still haven't gotten a coat when RandomClan just won the raffle and they've never been to Camelot before.

I wonder how long until their rules change to prevent these problems, and then the guilds like Apocalypse get accused of hogging the loot. Maybe the rules already have changed and that's why Pomy took down the list of rules?
    Haha. First Pomy flames me telling me to stop whining, then I come back to the thread ONE DAY later to find a dozen posts from various clanners arguing and accusing each other of "loot whoring", whining, guilds hogging loot, guild leaders rigging raffles, people complaining about the system being unfair because people have a chance to win multiple items, and general nastiness. The rules have been taken down so guild leaders can meet and "discuss" them. I guess the answer to my "how long?" question was: LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
    RETIRED

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast