Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clan raid rules.

El Capitan adds flavour even though hes obbsessed about Ao 2.0

gl on your quest Captainspunk nah jk ur an ass

Ah, I didn't know it was edited... already read it once, I just found it again in the forum to make sure it was there. Gah, work is too boring.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

lol!

Originally posted by Wrob
    El Capitan adds flavour even though hes obbsessed about Ao 2.0

gl on your quest Captainspunk nah jk ur an ass
    Nah, I'm just sick of all the whinging. I want a game where people can stfu and have a good time. It seems like the vast majority of people are crusty and bitter and I just have to ask those people -- why are you still here? Please move on and let those of us who are psyched on how things are going have a good time, ok? That is my AO 2.0.

Wrob, I hope you are on RK1 'cause I'm all sort of fired up to run into you and rap down, brother man!

NERF THE CRUSTY AND BITTER HIGHBIES!

(Bring on AO 2.0!)

actually I could create an rk2 char just to hang around you and your friends , but I don't play anymore.

haven't logged inn for about 2-3 weeks , but I like to post cause there are so much more fun on the forums and not ingame if you know what I mean?

and I'm not giving you a hard time bro, I'm just having fun as you should be ...

friends? ;D

Originally posted by Julia

You sound a bit jelause becasue we beat omni in camelot. Once again rules will not be changed.

What omni did you beat no one saw you when omni hold camelot, and now your back owning omnis when theres no omnis besides ***** (censored myself) at camelot ?
    Hush already and have fun being /afk in box room holdin nada :)~

Originally posted by Infamine

What omni did you beat no one saw you when omni hold camelot, and now your back owning omnis when theres no omnis besides ***** (censored myself) at camelot ?
    Hush already and have fun being /afk in box room holdin nada ~
    I know how can i argue with you if you will never admit that omni lost. Omni lost becasue system and no oronization while better orgonized clanners with better system took camelot back. Besides i didnt see much of you when omni were taking over it.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Oh christ Pomy, will you stop the speculations already. You got no idea.. well, you do but you obviously only got ideas and not facts.

yadayada nonstop ... *moan*
    ~Lone

Originally posted by Noer
    Oh christ Pomy, will you stop the speculations already. You got no idea.. well, you do but you obviously only got ideas and not facts.

yadayada nonstop ... *moan*
    I think you should give it a break. I didnt moan and whine here on the other hand Infamine and Sheldon did.

Ah yes i have been on all tara raids and i know facts. Fact is claners have fair system that brings many people into the camelot. Fact that claners listen to what leaders say becasue they know if they dont do it they dont get any chance.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

By the way you may think whatever makes you sleep better.... i am tired of this pointless discussion why omni lost.

I just expected more from educated grown up people with full time job then just coming here and making excuses that little kids do.

Originally posted by Julia

I know how can i argue with you if you will never admit that omni lost. Omni lost becasue system and no oronization while better orgonized clanners with better system took camelot back. Besides i didnt see much of you when omni were taking over it.
    Err get a clue here you werent here u forgot ? look for me in tank team next time if u ever managed to get down the stairs tryin to cast debuff and ending up at reclaim...
    No one took over nothing, there was no clan when omni took T ( or very few and sucky ones), and theres no omnis in camelot atm at least none i know, so get your facts straights before posting POS comments about who rules what. No one rules nada here.

hehe whatever.

Btw. are you all Lemmings now that you do the exact same thing as Storm did 2 months ago? :o)
    ~Lone

hehe whatever.

Btw. are you all Lemmings now that you do the exact same thing as Storm did 2 months ago? )
    I am happy you got your ravange .

Yes we are like lemmings but who not like them?

Sorry to say .... but

IN YOUR FACE lemmings

nice one Noer hehe
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Lets have it again for:

http://www.boomspeed.com/shex2/action.jpg

:o)
    LMAO

Two Thumbs up... where did i see it before?

In #Apocalypse 's topic hinting Storm as Lemmings going only for loot.
    ~Lone

In #Apocalypse 's topic hinting Storm as Lemmings going only for loot.
    Who gave you acces to that?

Session Start: Wed Jun 19 17:53:46 2002
    Session Ident: #apocalypse
    [17:53] *** Now talking in #apocalypse
    [17:53] *** Topic is 'Apocalypse - The guild for models | http://www.ymera.com/apocalypse/ | Lemmings unite! http://www.boomspeed.com/shex2/action.jpg |'
    [17:53] *** Set by Q on Wed Jun 19 15:52:08
    ~Lone

Divinecross
    lol did you haxxor Apoc website ? funcom will ban you now!

Session Start: Wed Jun 19 17:53:46 2002
    Session Ident: #apocalypse
    [17:53] *** Now talking in #apocalypse
    [17:53] *** Topic is 'Apocalypse - The guild for models | http://www.ymera.com/apocalypse/ | Lemmings unite! http://www.boomspeed.com/shex2/action.jpg |'
    [17:53] *** Set by Q on Wed Jun 19 15:52:08
    Woot thanks for reminding

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast