Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Clan raid rules.

LOL

like i said no one beat no one in camelot, lag got us all fear it, worship it in the end its gonna get us all anyway

Hi sweeties,

I usually refrain from posting on the boards as i talk to most of you in game all day long and you all know how i feel about things.

The most important thing we all need to remember is it is simply a game...and those we play with are our friends.

Personally, I miss fighting omni for tarasque and hope they come back and give us more to do then "guard" the box from dustbunnies. The funnest part as you all remember at tara was the PvP...the loot if you won was just a added bonus. Even tho omni aren't there now it should still be viewed as the same...a added bonus. Don't flame each other in here and say things you might regret later....you never know when the person you think of as a "loot-whore" might have to be the one helping you PvP against the other side (wether you are clan or omni).

Not all of us are gonna agree on everything 100% of the time...and clanners usually work well as a team ...and we all get along pretty well. Don't let a dragon and her loot destroy a friendship. My favorite quote is and always has been "no distance or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thouroughly persuaded of each others worth". I feel the same about loot...

I love you all,
    Javaschick
    Member of Apocalypse

Originally posted by Oberon

Actually thats exactly what the omni's used used to do

Let the pot call the kettle black
    Actually Oberan I am well aware of the fact that both sides were warping people in. I did not mean to imply that only clanners do this.
    RETIRED

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345