Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clan raid rules.

Clan raid rules.

For those clanners who dont read other boards and since tarasque is related to pvp you can read tarasque raid rules here
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...295#post603295
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

you crosslink a post, and already it is gone? hehe

Angry Oh, no!

That is NOT the Julia I fall to sleep at night thinking about! What happened to the fair maiden on whom I'd set my seductive sights? Where is the doctor about whom I have read so much over the last couple months? Where, oh, where, is my beautiful blonde doctor?!!

Pomy, I must demand you put your avatar back to the one that makes my heart thumpa-thumpa!

Lovingly --

Pomy Fan #1

Could you please shut up already, The Captain?
    ~Chris

Hehe

He adds flavah.....el capitan...hehe
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

For the love of Julia!

Originally posted by Megabio
    ~Chris
    Damn, do you _ever_ chill out, Megabio? I like Pomy. She's a vocal character in the sea of mediocrity that seems to engulf many of the people in this game.

Now, I think it's great that you have appointed yourself the hall monitor for the PVP forum, but why don't you go back to working on your signature or ruling over RK2? It takes a real big fish to rule that pond I bet! You must be one busy hall monitor!

Divinecross
    lol she shouldn't be too hard to get Capt As for rules really hope you guys are not going to omni system

Re: For the love of Julia!

Originally posted by The Captain

It takes a real big fish to rule that pond I bet!
    lol, no, reelbigfish is only a lvl 16 meta...
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Originally posted by Divinecross
    lol she shouldn't be too hard to get Capt
    fffs
    everyone loves pomy. no one is getting her!

/me hugs Pomy

Re: Re: For the love of Julia!

Originally posted by Whiterrabbit
    lol, no, reelbigfish is only a lvl 16 meta...
    Now _that_ is comedy! Whiterabbit, you're all right.

Originally posted by Megabio
    ~Chris
    Oh you trying to mess with wrong person! To bad i am not on RK2

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Esmee

fffs
    everyone loves pomy. no one is getting her!

/me hugs Pomy
    /me hugs Esmee back.

I will kiss you when we not in public

Originally posted by Divinecross
    As for rules really hope you guys are not going to omni system
    Dont worry we not gonan make their mistake basicaly rules of raids are what we have now with some explanation so no one asks why they must be in box room .

Hopefuly we get everething ready within a week.

LOL, I have The Captain on my ignore list, just posted that cause I know it'd piss everyone off. =P
    ~Chris

Sweet!

Now that he's going to ignore me, can someone tell me why that kid is such a twit?

I wonder how long until the clanners start getting rampant ninja-looting, arguing over raffles, people crowding the tank team, people running around not doing what they're told, people complaining that they've been on x number of raids and they still haven't gotten a coat when RandomClan just won the raffle and they've never been to Camelot before.

I wonder how long until their rules change to prevent these problems, and then the guilds like Apocalypse get accused of hogging the loot. Maybe the rules already have changed and that's why Pomy took down the list of rules?
    RETIRED

The rules are still there. That might just be a broken link. Go look in the "World of Rubi-Ka" forum for the post, "Clan Tarasque Raids." I'd copy the link but I'm too lazy to
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

No, if you click the link Pomy gave, you go to her edited post that says:

Clan Tarasque Raids (rules and suggestions)
    temprorary removed
    RETIRED

Originally posted by Sheldon
    I wonder how long until the clanners start getting rampant ninja-looting, arguing over raffles, people crowding the tank team, people running around not doing what they're told, people complaining that they've been on x number of raids and they still haven't gotten a coat when RandomClan just won the raffle and they've never been to Camelot before.

I wonder how long until their rules change to prevent these problems, and then the guilds like Apocalypse get accused of hogging the loot. Maybe the rules already have changed and that's why Pomy took down the list of rules?
    You sound a bit jelause becasue we beat omni in camelot. Once again rules will not be changed.

*Grabs the big whip and whips The captain* bad naughty boy, you know what happens to them right? They go to hell? well I'm the gatekeeper and your my victim. Be nice, be good

And hi chris meow!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast