Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: title farming supported by somoene who hides in the shadows

And whats the point is that anyway ? If someone thinks Kink farmed his title, then duel him and take it away, I'm sure he wont refuse it...

In case you finish to recclaim, maybe he worth his title. Heh heh...

hes not accusing kink of farming, hes only pointing out that kink (MR. ANTI TITLEFARMING) was once up to do it, so he shouldnt act like hes mr. perfect when it comes to titles.

wha titlefarming is bad?

mabe I should not do it then -_-

Sigh..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Well kink did get 1 fair kill on my novice lvl 200 ma "Gellanna".
    We had a duel in the 0% bar in mort, self buffed.
    Although i did have the worse luck ever in the duel, and did a terrible job it still was fair. I tried to do an xbow alpha didnt crit couldnt dequip the whole fight, shouldnt have even tried to use it.
    Well kinkstaah did offer to let me have a rematch after so atm i dont see him as beeing a title farmer or hugger.
    I also know he dueled argulace and i was told by arg it was fair so I really dont think he farmed at all to get neo. He does admit he did some stuff in the past, atleast he isnt lying about it.
    anyways Grats on the win kink!!!

So many of you need to put "go out and get laid" on priority list.

Comon let it go they farmed they are long gone and drinking beer on money they made from selling their characters and laughing at morons who cant understand that its just a game.

Omg ever noticed similarities that this forum has with cheap tabloids? Well someone farmed and someone decided to make sensation of it we all talked about it arguing about it and so on. Well it seteled down and topic got lost in forum spam. But soemone decided to kick the horse again and said that Omni title farmed oki flamed and trash talked there. Now someone got bored or upset that was kicked or left guild becasue they didnt give him his loot posting screnshoot from private website.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

So its perfectly ok for him to exploit levels, ninja Tara loot, killed same side with cheap tactics, farmed kills from his guildmates....... ?

its ok for kinksteh to edit his post trying to cover up what he did ?

its ok for such a person to make numerous posts about a fixer who got kills from someone decided to quit the game and gave kills to several buddies (sorry kinksteh was not chosen) ?

I really failed to see why would he give so much hard time to others (like sodie, morbid, dennise...) who hadnt done anything to him. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT ? answer is simple, hes a homo.

Talking

Stop trying so hard Private.. (Sherry) You think he farmed? Go and fight him.

/me takes up his little notebook and writes "N-E-E-D T-O G-E-T L-A-I-D"

oh yeah btw Private , he has done some fishy things in a game so he sure is a homo!(like you said in your last part of the post)

geez some ppl really need to lighten up.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Frost
    Yeah we can all edit pictures, dont believe anyone, even me, mwahahah.

http://cloudeh.50megs.com/owned.jpg
    [/QUOTE

LMAO!!
    Goode 200 Nanotechnician
    Ionsphere 166 Martial Artist
    DrHandy 154 Doctor

Originally posted by Private
    So its perfectly ok for him to exploit levels, ninja Tara loot, killed same side with cheap tactics, farmed kills from his guildmates....... ?

its ok for kinksteh to edit his post trying to cover up what he did ?

its ok for such a person to make numerous posts about a fixer who got kills from someone decided to quit the game and gave kills to several buddies (sorry kinksteh was not chosen) ?

I really failed to see why would he give so much hard time to others (like sodie, morbid, dennise...) who hadnt done anything to him. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT ? answer is simple, hes a homo.
    Exploit levels? lol.
    Edit post? Go check the board. It's not edited, and you know it. That is what it has said for months. What about the actual *THREAD* I started which basically states "TITLE FARMING ****ERS" or something like that, and has 2 pages of replies? Thats just been recently edited too?

About Sodie. I like sodie. She's a nice person. All I said is that she got Neo given to her. She then lost it. I'll have more respect for her because she was prepared to risk the damn thing and get out there fighting. Props to Sodie.

"Cheap kills on clannmates" I've fought every single clanner, or omni, in the arena on self buffs with self buffs, not once have I used some cheap exploit, or run in with RRFE and UVC, or some other junk running. As for Wolfe, I did actually duel him twice before he decided to lose his title, which at the time if you rememeber, I was against.

If you know me, You'd know I come out very outlandish and uber sarcastic when I get fired up. And low actions and dodgy crap does get me fired up. I wish I could simply say it the same way Voorg does (which is maturely and with tact) and say that it's simply "Not in the spirit of the game" the same way Ninjalooting is not in the spirit of the game, and many other low, dodgy things. Of course some vary in severity, and *imho* title farming is at the top. Above exploiting levels. Why? Because it takes more work to get a decent title (or it has me anyway!) than it ever did to make 200 levels.

"I really failed to see why would he give so much hard time to others (like sodie, morbid, dennise...) who hadnt done anything to him. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT ?"

Simple. Because doing that (farming) IS doing something to me, and anyone out there that puts any work into pvp and has fun by earning a title which is ONLY there for its own sake.

Saying that farming doesnt do anything to people is just like saying that someone who dupes credits, exploits level 200 chars and sells them on ebay, and exploits so that they never die, or whatever, doesnt hurt.

I do agree it isnt as serious as I am making out, and I'm actually pretty happy to see that the only people that did do it have either lost the title, or quit and moved on.

And Pomy, yes, I agree, this is very like a cheap tabloid, and I guess this is what has to happen if you speak up for yourself, the Papparazi or however you spell it, are everywhere.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

nvm my post was stupid :P
    Last edited by Necfromancer; Aug 8th, 2002 at 04:27:29.

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    I've fought every single clanner, or omni, in the arena on self buffs with self buffs
    Not every omni, you always refused to fight Auno

Talking

OUR FORUMS OWNZ JOO ALL!!!!
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Originally posted by Mandor

Not every omni, you always refused to fight Auno
    I meant if they said yes! I was just explaining um, terms, and uhh, conditions.

Don't be lonely anymore.

OMFG

Originally posted by Julia
    So many of you need to put "go out and get laid" on priority list.

Comon let it go they farmed they are long gone and drinking beer on money they made from selling their characters and laughing at morons who cant understand that its just a game.

Omg ever noticed similarities that this forum has with cheap tabloids? Well someone farmed and someone decided to make sensation of it we all talked about it arguing about it and so on. Well it seteled down and topic got lost in forum spam. But soemone decided to kick the horse again and said that Omni title farmed oki flamed and trash talked there. Now someone got bored or upset that was kicked or left guild becasue they didnt give him his loot posting screnshoot from private website.
    well some of this I couldn't have said better myself. I have cancelled but I don't think selling my characters are in the cards. Since I'm now gone there are a few words I would like to say.

THIS GAME ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU LOSER PEOPLE TO GET SO HOT AND BOTHERED OVER. lol

It's sad really that some many of the Vocal AO community are such obvious LOSERS that post crap to just stroke themselves. lol I thought the EQ crowd was bad but they don't hold a candle to most of you.

Flame on there will be no rebuttle since I won't be back.

Oh BTW Later to all you AO people that were actually nice in the game, hope to see you in other games . This of course includes all my guildies present and all ready departed

Takuan
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

Originally posted by Sheldon
    Did I hear something about Kinkstaah and young boys there Hajk?
    Oh, boy when did i write that? ;p *laughs* Sleep!! nites...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12