Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: title farming supported by somoene who hides in the shadows

Bah! Small timers. Call me when someone farms a Grand Master.

if u look at the date it is april 28th, there were no neos then, but thats not my point

Re: title farming supported by somoene who hides in the shadows

Priceless
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

haha your an idiot :P it was a joke saying he likes to kill krawn... dont be a lamer

IF IT MEANS I CAN DUEL KRAWN OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Krawn wouldnt fight me. There are lots of people in AO that wont duel and wouldnt duel.

At the time, before krawn turned into a total wankstain, He had just hit novice, and I'd been novice for months, I kept joking that he wasnt worthy and he had to duel me in order to prove his title

Where's my other posts?
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Aug 6th, 2002 at 05:50:16.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

http://mike.bond.tripod.com/LAME.jpg

Copy/Paste Link. It's the same thread.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Lol, wonder why storm has a private forum.

Just post name and pass here so those who wanna see can go crazy.

krawn is a cool mofo!!! not a wankstain or whatever you said.

You ALL make me sick.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    You ALL make me sick.

Herpes?

Don't sleep around.

Taken 3-4 months ago, and i prefearly KNOW that nobody had mentioned a word about it if there wasnt any pvp lists.. (keyword: KNOW)

Gah whatever side you are on in the titlefarm Dravel you both are anoying as ... anoying you can get.. Whiners! infact No its worse! Whiners usally have a point in their whinings! this is just GREED!..

Ffs: Complain to FC about the damn title farming and wait until they get a response... Like fix up the system correctly.. This is just so damn lame it can get!... Talk about a young boy's greedy Sence to just whine about the bigger boys got something better!

(I dont like titlefarmer's but most people here on the boards goes to far in their complain's on the titlefarming.)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Did I hear something about Kinkstaah and young boys there Hajk?
    RETIRED

Yeah we can all edit pictures, dont believe anyone, even me, mwahahah.

http://cloudeh.50megs.com/owned.jpg
    Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

look carefully at the first pic by oxo, Kinksteh edited his post..... I guess we all know the rest now.

Has he found another powerful guild that would accept him ? hehehehehehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast