Thread: Call to Omni-Tek Citizens

Call to Omni-Tek Citizens

Ivanelme flips his comm on and begins to make a log

"After the recient claims on this encripted document Omni-Tek has taken the sumggleing very serosially as a precautionary measure. It is this percaution that has allowed us to check our computer logs and notice a descripancy. A log at the date of 12/11 does not match up to previous logs. The breach took place somewhere in the greater Omni-1 area, but due to the traffic of log files it is impossible to pinpoint a set location. Our su****ions have the event placed in Omni-Trade due to the protest that was being held there the same day. If anyone whitnessed anything su****ius near a computer access terminal Omni-Pol would like to ask for assistance in finding the person behind the security breach. Rest assured, rest assured the people who broke into Omni-Tek logs and stole this document will be captured.
    -Ivanelme Sergent of Omni-Pol"

The comm flicks off and Ivanelme goes back to his paperwork.

Yeah, and you expect anything out of us after i got shot by yopur precious omni-pol snipah adaga? Fream on buddy, i should hook up with your hackers to congratulate them on their giant set of golden balls.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

case closed, arrest of Titanmage has already been made. Thank you citizens for your cooperation.

You stormed into our home...took our General. And all with your paid-off "first hand witness" and doctored photos. You should be ashamed of yourself.

~Solanu
    Squad Commander
    The Nanomage Liberation Front

Ashamed?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Perhaps the NLF should get it's facts. The stolen disk contained nothing more then a third quarter Notum export profit report. You're step toard freedom was nothing more then a giant blunder. As far as the evidence goes, it was legitmatly obtained. As of this second the case is officially closed and logged in our files.

Quote Originally Posted by Solanu
    You stormed into our home...took our General. And all with your paid-off "first hand witness" and doctored photos. You should be ashamed of yourself.

~Solanu
    Squad Commander
    Unlike some groups who seem to enjoy acting with out all the facts. (i would refer you to a thread titled 'A step futher towards freedom'. as the most recent and exelent example.)

Omni-Pol does its very best to fully research and aquire evdance nessary. Rest assured, the person in question will be tried. and should said person be found guilty, they will be punished.

the NLF can't even accapted legal evdance. claiming bribery, or faked evdance. And then wonder why Omni-Tek is less then willing to accapted thier so called "rock soild facts"..

I'll accept that you have proof, and it is legitimate. Now, when is Titan's trial? I would personally like to attend. Or is he not having one? Enquiring minds wish to know.

~Solanu
    Squad Commander

The photos showed two nanomages... Not all nanomages are in the NLF, and called Titanmage sports. And we have a policy of asking questions AFTER our meeting rather than just storming in and all this accusing buisness.
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Quote Originally Posted by Solanu
    I'll accept that you have proof, and it is legitimate. Now, when is Titan's trial? I would personally like to attend. Or is he not having one? Enquiring minds wish to know.

~Solanu
    Squad Commander

Not being involved with this case I can not say for sure, but in the majority of cases, a arigment is held where the accused is informed of the charges aginst them. and a trial date set. during this time the trial judges desides weather or not bail should be set. (Given the nature of this case, and the high risk of flight from justice it is unlikely bail will be primitted.)

Due to the curent judical back log, it can take a week or two for the arament to be held. And between 2 to 12 months before the trial starts. This gives the accused time to locate legal councile, disclosure and other legal matters to be handled before the actualy trial starts. This time frame is based off the normal case load.

Should you wish to contact the person in question, you can message, Omni.criminal.justice.detetion. They will be able to give you any relevent case data and give information reguarding visting hours and the rules/regulations govenering them.

I will again mention that other members of this NLF group are wanted for questioning reguarding other criminal activities and should they be located on Omni-Tek properity, they will be detained/arrested.

Thank you for your information Steppenrazor.

~Solanu
    Squad Commander
    The Nanomage Liberation Fron

Quote Originally Posted by steppenrazor
    I will again mention that other members of this NLF group are wanted for questioning reguarding other criminal activities and should they be located on Omni-Tek properity, they will be detained/arrested.

Is there somewhere that the public can view the list of those that are wanted for questioning and what it is in regards to?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyjester
    Is there somewhere that the public can view the list of those that are wanted for questioning and what it is in regards to?
    Sadly thier is no Publicly accassable list of persons wanted for questioning.

This is becuase, many persons upon finding Omni-Pol wished to speak with them, would often flee (either due to a guilty concious, or fear of being arrested )

and It would also allow criminals to see who is wanted for questioning in a case they might be involved in, and.. kill the persons we wished to speak with. (possably ending the criminal investigation and evadeing justice.

so it was desided that makeing said list public was counter productive and dangrous to innocent persons who we might wish to speak with reguarding a criminal offense.

That why you sent a video of our General being beaten?

Mark MY words.. I am coming after you to collect on what you have done to Titan.

~Ironox
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

If what I heard today is true, Omni-pol has gone way too far. They are no longer protecting, they are using people as test subjects for a large scale 're-education' program.

I will personally go to Zora himself to make sure he is aware what is being done. I will make sure that the ICC knows that Omni-pol has seriously breached their agreements.

I will not stand for this, if what I have heard is true. Omni-pol has been more of a terrorist group than any other that has or does exists on Rubi-ka.

It is de****able that Omni-pol operates in this manner.

Abduction, torture, and 'programming' of NEUTRAL citizens is absolute violation.

You, with your own words, cleared this neutral citizen of all charges, but you method of 'questioning' and 'blackmail' may result in his permanent death.

I am so sick.

It's probably worse than you think Skyjester. I've seen the tape. It's horrific. And here they are...being nice and polite. Saying he'll be arraigned. Yeah, arraigned my butt. Omni Pol is nothing but a bunch of scum sucking low-lifeforms who think they rule the planet.

I'll be right beside Ironox. Right beside him. I hope others start to see the error of Omni Pol's ways.

~Solanu
    Squad Commander

That tape can not be factual. Omni-Pol in accodriance with standards released Titanmage into the custody of Omni-Med in order to ensure his health before trial. Omni-Med then released him to Omni-Reform for processing. Any video of Omni-Pol beating Titanmage is doctored and should not be used to stir up anti Omni-Tek sentement.

As Lieutenant Ivanelme has stated, this is nothing more than usual terrorist propaganda.

Anyone in possession of this kind of material is asked to turn it over to the nearest Omni-Pol officer so we can start analysing it and determine who is manufacturing this fiction.

The kind of allegations regarding the alleged tape and its content are extremely serious and will lead to consequences.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

You know. I remember way back whenOmni abused people, and treated them like livestock...

And they revolted, started calling them selves clanners.

Nice to know that Nuetrals won't be treated like those that revolted. yup.

A tape showing this person being beaten?

It would be intresting to view this allaged tape. Claims that it shows Omni-pol beating him are.. intresting.

What Officers are showen in this "tape" Or is it some people in full Omni-pol armor smacking him around? Given the large number of Omni-Pol armor stolen over the years. Simply being in Omni-Pol armor does not make one a member or repersentive of Omni-Pol.

Secondly where would this tape have come from? And why should any weight be placed on this tape, given the NLF last sensantional claims? One would think given the last situation, the NLF would be a bit more.. forth comeing with information related to thier claims.

Or could this be another 'Sky is falling' cases?