Thread: Looking for a honorable Clan guild

Cool Looking for a honorable Clan guild

Greetings, I am Joramon. My real name is unimportant. It was not long since I came to Rubi-Ka, and to be honest, I dont know quite how I got here, but I endured.

Then I started thinking. I had seen the injustice and atrocities commited by Omni-tek. I had seen friends being abducted by Omni-Pol agents in the middle of the night, for the sole reason of thinking differently, only to be cell scanned in their HQ, to be killed over and over again. Enough of this, i though, and thus I joined the rebels.

I realised soon, that without an organized force, there was not much that I could do against Omni-tek as a lone person.

Now I am seeking a Honorable Clan Guild that I can join, to better help fight the crimes of Omni-tek. For the freedom of Rubi-ka, for the freedom of the people!
    Last edited by Joramon; Aug 5th, 2002 at 08:22:45.
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.

My name is Kamelot, and I am a general in the West Athen Milita. The members of our organizaton have dedicated their lives to protecting the city of West Athen. We also want to eliminate the control that omni has on Rubi Ka.

Along with our military aims, the W.A.M. creates and sells items to other clan members. We have several members who are able to do everything from weapons making to implant creation.
    We are always looking for loyal clanners to join us in our cause. Please get in contact with me if you wish to join our ranks.

-Kam
    Kamelot lvl 89 Agent

Irvin Miollnir Lene lvl 20 Enforcer

Only when Omni-tek's hold on Rubi-Ka and the notum mining is broken, only then will Rubi-Ka prosper. We will have our freedom.

It would be my honor to join you and the West Athen Milita, General. I shall make contact with you as soon as possible.
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.