Thread: Multiranged requirements make multiranged smgs not viable

Multiranged requirements make multiranged smgs not viable

The Multiranged requirements on current day smgs and smg hyrbrids such as the Light supressor or Russian Good Day make Multi Wielding these guns not viable. The requirements need to be lowered so that it is possible to dual wield 2 ql200 Light suppressors or 2 ql200 Russian Good days. At the moment the maximum multiranged skill allows a fixer to equip a ql200 Light supressor and a ql160 one. At this point the fixer does the same amount of dmg as he would with just the ql200 itself.

Please lower the multi ranged requirement on smgs.

Thank you.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

I said I was going to stay the **** away from anything that had to do with dualwielding, but what the hell.
    Dualwielding is a waste of IP, and it's a ****ing shame. Fix it please, make spending IP worth something.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Multi Ranged is only for Role Playing Tomb Raider in a flak jacket NOT for building a viable, effective character. Accept or move on I say.

S**ks don’t it.

Unhappy

Those pesky Freedom Arms pistols have a lot to answer for..

create an uber pistol.. everyone goes pistol as a newb.

remove the pistol.

nerf the hell out of multiranged on all pistols.
    so
    everyone goes to shotgun and crit buffs.

nerf the hell out of crit buffs.
    so
    everyone goes to the 2 new uber weps added with the crit nerf.

(x-3 and CHS) ..

can you see what's coming next??

say goodbye to 10k AS and FA...
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

Funny sig womble heh
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango