Thread: Protest on RK2 a success

Protest on RK2 a success

On Saturday August 04, 2002, there was a protest staged at the ICC headquarters in Andromeda. We had over 100 people attend the ralley, by all three factions on RK2. The protest was peacful and a disscussion was started to talk about the problem. I will post a log later on that I took of the chat group formed so people can read some of what was said (once I figure out how to do it.)

I was requested by an ARK to post the chat disscussion on the board so that both Funcom and other players would get a chance to hear our concerns.

If you have any questions please post them to this thread and I'll try and answer them for you.

Barbbs 154 Old School Fixer.

Unhappy

A pitty I missed (was away on fishing trip). It would have been awsome to been there.

It will be nice though to read though the logg later on though.
    But as usual I guess it will be ignored in the end.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

sounds good Barbb!

What was it all about?

I've stopped playing till some story / interation stuff happens more
    JimmySav , Neutral Fixer RK-2
    "Jim'll Fix it for you...."

CEO Rubika Asset Management
    "Jimmy's back, and this time, its personal!"

For those of you who could not attend or did not know about the protest, there is a follow-up sunday this week. Barbbs will know what time it starts.

And Spook, it will not be ignored, it has not been ignored and results will follow, even if some things were already in the works before the protest. Trust me. Read the log when it is posted and you will understand better.

Did anyone take screenshots of the protest? I forgot to do so.
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.
    ---------------------------------------------