Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

ty given

and no Noer you didnt kick chik, you made her feel as totally unwelcome as possible.
    not know wtf im talkin bout. bah. ****.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Jack Anderson

what?

Originally posted by Noda Everyone ignores Nothinman when he tries to defend himself from being flamed for defending himself for being flamed by someone whos a lil **** and whiney
    Hey noda, maybe you didn't see when nothin' posted this.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    gravy doesnt want to relpy cause he doesnt want to bump this and let FC see it. dont worry bro i got it covered.
    Ya, that was Nothin' bumping this thread so that a GM would see this **** and ban gravy. How is Nothin' the victim here? I'm not surprised that he's quitting, I said that people would read this thread would lose respect for him.

You also say gravy was whiney and a little ****? did you even know him?

An entire account with countless time invested was wasted for no good reason. this whole thread could have been just dealing with the orginal argument, and that is the title farming thing, but nothing pulled ebay into it (and made sure to keep it bumped when people stopped posting) so don't try and make it like Nothin' is the victim here, cuz it just ain't true. I'm glad people are giving him hell in game, cuz he deserves it.

hey, justa vent.

but anyway, whats wrong with pointing out someone doing something like ebaying? lose respect? then why doesnt noer lose respect when he does it?
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

Ok, I'm tired of all this bull.

FACT:
    The Character NOTHINMAN has not titlefarmed. Hell - he said he did it
    1) 3 months ago
    2) to test the PvP rules
    3) I know - FOR A FACT - that about 50% of TC has titlefarmed, hell, I've even been asked (being a lowly freshman) to HELP OUT!!!

FACT:
    Gravyomlet Ebayed. Ebaying is against the EULA. You break it - you PAY! Just like the moneyexploiters paid - I dont care if you got 40 or 400 or 4000 bucks for the account. I dont give a sh!t. Its against the EULA. PERIOD. Those of you that doesnt understand that SIMPLE CONCEPT doesnt deserve to BE in this game.

FACT:
    Noer kicked Nothinman out of the org while he was asleep. How got damned much of a coward does it take to do that? I'm asking you - if you wake up the next morning and was kicked from an org that you have been in, how the #¤% would you feel? Whats more, he's kicking him for doing something he should kick at least 4-5-6-7-8 MORE people for!

FACT:
    How about Noer take a look at his guild one more time, and say people in it hasnt used exploits, harassment, threats, or title farming or other stuff.. H3ll - check out some of the names in that org and tell me they're "legit"?

This whole thing stinks to high heaven and back. Nothinman was angry, BY ALL RIGHT, and put forth evidence to end a discussion, and for DOING WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO ACCORDING TO THE EULA, Noer kicks him and you flame him.

Well - here's something from your neighbourhood Twicer then - F.U. All. Except Noda. All kudos to you for sticking up for Nothin.

Also, imagine what CHIK (Nothinmans RL GF that also plays) must be thinking? How much of an insensitive prick can you be, I cant believe it...Go suck on a dead pig.

- OUT.
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

...just about sums it up..his and mine..yupp, never kick someone when they are offline, it just isnt right. NEVER kick someone when they wont be online for several more hours due to time zones, thats just showing how much of a ***** u can be. o and btw OOC doesnt kick people, we kindly ask them to leave , which rarley happens, cause we are an understanding and overrly including and friendly guild..i say overly cause..well..we all haave to use TC as an example

Noda
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

thanks Twicer, people who know me know I'm not a complete jerk i just like to have fun. Things got outta hand on this gravy thread it was between me and him till he brang it here. I regret all that.

Noer doesnt like me never has.. maybe cause i actually say the things other people dont want to sometimes. anyways I'm kind of glad. ill be giving my stuff away the next few days and sayin G-bye to my freinds.

I was booted from TC to preserve their spitshine image i suppose.. and i have alot of freinds there. thanks for sticking up for me guys : ( i regret what i started with gravy but it is too late now.

I have played this game as long and as much as anyone.. I know that that stupid "title farming" was an excuse to boot me.. i never had a chance to defend myself. If TC was a genuinly good guild they would have told me as a freind that i was gonna get the boot and not just stab me in the back like a coward.

If you don't like me noer and demi and the rest of the advisors get off your high thrones and tell me...

im getting alot of flak for ratting gravy out. and like i said noer has ratted out people actualyl gone out of his way to.. people in TC im sure have title farmed similar to what i did.. hell if u let someone kill you in the arena regardless who it is you can call it title farming.

everything ive done someone has done worse in the guild im sure. like i said noer seems to me to have some personal vendetta against me. dont worry this thread will die soon. once my stuff is gone im canceling : )

pleassseee given dont let some ppl that think that they r better than u are getcha to quit..thats just letten em win..come to ooc...we..we...we can entertain u..if u like really whacky ppl like meeee
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Thumbs down noer is lame

well what can u say.......
    NOER IS LAME

kicking ppl while they arent around.............

lol take a look at all the ppl in TC .... let the one that didnt exploit or just stretched the rules be the one that judges ppl,
    i know many of u sins way back.... and i know that most of u have atleast one char, that was part of stretching the rules, b4 FC caled stuff exploiting...

hope u stay w us Given
    Last edited by Arre; Aug 10th, 2002 at 04:31:56.

I'm not against TC.

I dont care about "guilds".
    I'm not going to say "oh, TC are all a bunch of a$$es" because they arent.

There are plenty of good people in there (as WELL as a$$es).

But having a leader that bends the rules as he sees fit, a leader that doesnt even have the guts to wait for a confrontation with someone about a problem.

That is really bad leadership. You are not fit, Noer. Not fit at all.
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live

Jack Anderson

Re: Ok, I'm tired of all this bull.

Originally posted by Twicer

FACT:
    Gravyomlet Ebayed. Ebaying is against the EULA. You break it - you PAY! Just like the moneyexploiters paid - I dont care if you got 40 or 400 or 4000 bucks for the account. I dont give a sh!t. Its against the EULA. PERIOD. Those of you that doesnt understand that SIMPLE CONCEPT doesnt deserve to BE in this game.

Man what the hell is wrong with making a little money when you quit ao? Some people could use the cash, Gravy took a risk, but Nothin' took upon himself to **** that up.

Well - here's something from your neighbourhood Twicer then - F.U. All. Except Noda. All kudos to you for sticking up for Nothin.
    Yes, kudos for screwing people out of money. badass job!

Also, imagine what CHIK (Nothinmans RL GF that also plays) must be thinking? How much of an insensitive prick can you be, I cant believe it...Go suck on a dead pig.
    Nothin' fully knew what he was doing when he did it, and he is taking on reprucussions for his actions. simple as that.

well i have no idea what goes on in TC guild chat and have no specific interest in knowing it either but kicking some1 when theyre offline without chance of being notified to make a case for themselves is not what id expect after being in a guild withsome1 for x amount of time.. Noer u could at least had the decency to give him a chance to explain himself or explain the "real" reasons for kicking him.

Cause in my eyes those reasons are kinda weak. He farmed 3 months ago on totally different chars to test pvp system and ended up going from freshman to rookie ? heh not a reason to kick a friend. or at least ur supposed to be friends in a guild..

Hope ya stay Nothin never regarded u as a shady figure but rather a straight up guy never refusing to give me a rrf

-Xthril
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

oooh?

I'll tell you whats wrong with it :

ITS AGAINST THE EULA! Read it! Its really not very hard. It says right there you are not allowed to do it. PERIOD.

And yet you say:
    "Nothin' fully knew what he was doing when he did it, and he is taking on reprucussions for his actions. simple as that."

Well, there ya go - Gravy is taking the reprecussions of his actions. End of story.

Also, I would like veeery much to point out a simple fact. You are talking about "its totally ok to break the rules" whereas you are saying that Noer had every right to kick Nothinman from TC, while there are REAL culprits in the guild, still active.
    Anarchy Arcanum

Live

Man what the hell is wrong with making a little money when you quit ao? Some people could use the cash, Gravy took a risk, but Nothin' took upon himself to **** that up.
    1. it is wrong. a person should do their own work in AO. it screws the game up.

2. Its against the EULA. simple as that

3. Are you that senile to think that Funcom cant tell when the only lvl 181 Omni Neophyte top ten most wanted MA is selling his account when he posts all that?

Yes, kudos for screwing people out of money. badass job!
    1. See above. Its ill made money.

2. Havent we already established that Noer, who you are sticking up for, does this on a constant basis? Nothing wrong with it. its right.

Nothin' fully knew what he was doing when he did it, and he is taking on reprucussions for his actions. simple as that.
    1. HOW THE **** DARE YOU YOU *** ** * *****. How is Chik's feelings a reprocussion of GRAVYs action of posting this and NOTHINs action of defending HIMSELF!!

2. Goes with above..grow the **** up.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

not interrested in guild business other than mine but it sure SUCK to see Nothin going.
    Wanted to boot him ? tell him when hes on and boot him thats the freaking minimum you can do for someone that was ur guildmate for a year or so... atm only word that comes in my mind is lame.

Anyway dont forget, what goes around comes around ...

Jack Anderson

what?

I keep hearing about nothingman defending himself?

nothin' man defending himeslf = getting gravy banned?
    that's more like a cheap shot if you ask me. He should have defended himself, NOT get him banned. there's a difference. SOon as he started trying to get Gravy banned, that's when he pissed alot of people off. And when he did ban Gravy... ya

I wouldn't want to have a tattle tale in my guild either.

to ban someone, you need more evidence then a ebay page.... hmmm, perhaps a screenshot of that person giving angry tells about trying to get them banned posted on a thread like this? there ya go!

Nothin' said he doesnt' give a **** about what anyone thinks of him, but it seems that isn't true is it? Guess he shoulda thought twice.

humm, how thick headed can ya be, eh jack?

i think we've answered that one about 5 times already.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Angry

Nothin's successful attack upon another player is completely unnacceptable. I mean, if there was someone I absolutely hated, and I found out they were selling their account, my reaction would be "good riddance". no way in HELL would I try to screw them out of what they wanted to do. This game isnt necessarily hard work, but it does take alot of time, if you dont believe me, type /played and see how much time you have sunk into it. The deplorable actions that he took to simply put leverage on another person is simply sickening. And as for sticking to a person that broke EULA, i stick by my friends no matter what. I would stick by them to the death if need be, simple as that, im sorry you dont feel that same sense of camaradarie with the people that you are close to. As for nothin, good bye to another snake in the grass, im out..

Jack Anderson

?

so you think getting gravy banned was a rightful course for Nothin' to defend himself, noda?

To defend himself from what?

Originally posted by Gravy
    It really chaps my ass when someone calls you a title farmer and lets you know how much you suck at PVP and then refuses to duel you, even though he's 20 levels higher *cough nothinman cough* I even gave him a crit buff while i was entirely self buffed. "oh but my class is gimped" don't gimme that BS, soldiers lower level than you have beat me plenty of times, as long as they know what they're doing. You obviously do not. Sorry about this post, i had to vent somewhere..
    This thread is entitled "JUST a vent"

not "**** nothinman and his bull****"

What Nothin' did was LOW. (stop throwing EULA into this, that's not what its about) He say an oppurtunity to get gravy banned, and he took it. Until that point, there was no serious flames involved. He then made sure the thread was bumped, and finally, gravy got screwed (BECAUSE of his actions) like I said, He knew what he was doing, and is taking flak because of it.

Jack Anderson
    Originally posted by RedHotPhin
    Nothin's successful attack upon another player is completely unnacceptable. I mean, if there was someone I absolutely hated, and I found out they were selling their account, my reaction would be "good riddance". no way in HELL would I try to screw them out of what they wanted to do. This game isnt necessarily hard work, but it does take alot of time, if you dont believe me, type /played and see how much time you have sunk into it. The deplorable actions that he took to simply put leverage on another person is simply sickening. And as for sticking to a person that broke EULA, i stick by my friends no matter what. I would stick by them to the death if need be, simple as that, im sorry you dont feel that same sense of camaradarie with the people that you are close to. As for nothin, good bye to another snake in the grass, im out..
    Right on

more like..quit taking the EULA OUT of this. and remember..noer does it! ****.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast