Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

well i spose i should actually say thanks. good excuse to quit, this game has taken up too much of my time.. RL is stressing me out now none of you care but thats the reason probably i started all this.

And I dont mind you kicking me.. but when im sleeping, and have no chance to defend myself and not telling me why and using a lame excuse like i title farmed 3 months ago that wasnt really even title farming and on different characters..

I'm done with this thread and this game now. there wont be a good bye post hehe.. got alotta freinds in game but alotta ememies on the message boards.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Aug 9th, 2002 at 21:20:10.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman
    well i spose i should actually say thanks. good excuse to quit, this game has taken up too much of my time.. RL is stressing me out now none of you care but thats the reason probably i started all this.

And I dont mind you kicking me.. but when im sleeping, and have no chance to defend myself and not telling me why and using a lame excuse like i title farmed 3 months ago that wasnt really even title farming and on different characters..

and locking my ip out of the TC forums so i cant do anything was pretty low..

I'm done with this thread and this game now. there wont be a good bye post hehe.. got alotta freinds in game but alotta ememies on the message boards.
    glad i've never joined an AO org...

bye nothin.

Tarage i know you probably resent me for this.. but people in TC have gotten other people banned for the same thing in almost the same way.
    Nah, it's all good. I like ya Nothin, even if you do complain a ton :P

It's just that Gravy really knew how to play his class, and was one of the best MAs i've ever teamed with. He never took the game too seriously (until this thread), and always brought humor to it. It's was always a joy running into him because I always walked away laughing.

That is one less person in the game who brought a small amount of joy to AO.

Gravy wasn't nice to everyone, but he was nice to me.
    Last edited by Tarage; Aug 9th, 2002 at 21:07:17.

Ah just great. This thread turned from suck into horrible. Not only were two people I like throwing spit balls at each other, but now neither one is playing the game anymore...

FFS. This is offically the worst thread ever.

gravy wanted me to post this for him.....

originally said by Gravyomlet via AIM.
    Just wanted to say that nothinman won, i'm banned. Someone get the man a trophy. Take it easy everyone...

-Gravy OUT

that is all.
    Last edited by muffinhunter; Aug 9th, 2002 at 23:12:20.

Jack Anderson
    Originally posted by dirtysanchez
    nothinman, this is the lamest thing i've ever seen anyone do. you just screwed someone out of at least $400 of REAL LIFE money.

tool.
    yep, you went of your way to post that ebay information, and use that as levage. And now trying to make it look like you were defending yourself against all these horrible attacks, which is complete bull****.

Doesn't matter now, you got what you wanted, enjoy.

umm... your not supposed to sell stuff on ebay right? just so I get this straight... Nothin did umm FC a favor? or something? I donno... I'll stay neutral in this case for now.

well it's over now. i am quittin too.

like i said, Noer has activly sought out ebayers on more then one occasion and gotten them banned as well.

i only did it cause i was mad.

well gravy i hope u read this...nothinman didnt start this, u did, and banning..hehe..welll..sheet..hehe..lol..but anyway, gonna miss u given..been a good friend..email me or somethin aye? -_-
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

hmm I said to myself, don't every say something in this thread but erm I am the only one to find this amusing (at a certain lvl).

I mean it all starts with someone accusing another one of title hugging and then ofcrouse the other person defends himself and it goes on.

then the thread is dying and I am sure no one was going to reply to it anymore when yay The Banned persons friend "Redhotphin" starting to yell at the accused persons way to deal with this matter (judge by yourself).

and then bumps the thread up to the top and wow look whos reading the boards for once.

/me spots Cosmik.

So his friend bumped the thread so he got his friend banned, even tho he meant well ( Redhotphin flamed and flamed and flamed).

tried to defend The banned person by replying to a thread that has Aula violations in it.

so he screwed his friend by helping him

Sounds stupid? well its the truth. since I live on the boards when I'm at my computer

oh and FYI this was not flaming or trolling or anyting of that matter. I was only giving facts after what I've read and seen.

Death to the BUMP! :|

I feel the same as Tarage. Sorry to see both Nothinman and Gravyomlet go.
    RETIRED

Originally posted by Noer
    Christ, if he don't want to duel - then there are no duel. How hard is that to understand? I never dueled myself, never had plans of dueling and never will duel. I kill clan-skum because we have a war and the rats must die , not Omnis or clans as if it was olympic sports.
    Amen to that Noer. Dueling is for *******.

Originally posted by Wrob
    then the thread is dying and I am sure no one was going to reply to it anymore when yay The Banned persons friend "Redhotphin" starting to yell at the accused persons way to deal with this matter (judge by yourself).

and then bumps the thread up to the top and wow look whos reading the boards for once.

/me spots Cosmik.

So his friend bumped the thread so he got his friend banned, even tho he meant well ( Redhotphin flamed and flamed and flamed).

tried to defend The banned person by replying to a thread that has Aula violations in it.

so he screwed his friend by helping him

Sounds stupid? well its the truth. since I live on the boards when I'm at my computer

oh and FYI this was not flaming or trolling or anyting of that matter. I was only giving facts after what I've read and seen.

Death to the BUMP! :|
    redhotphin only started flaming AFTER nothinman declared that he was going to keep the thread bumped anyways.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

here is a good one!

Holier than thou Noer kicks Nothin cause he ratted on gravy!

when noer ratts teh fek on EVERYONE!

Holier than thou everyone takes it out on Chik...cuz chick loves Nothin in rl! what a ***** she must be..even thou u dun know him OR her in RL, do ya??

Everyone jumps on Nothin..why? cause he defends himself when someone STARTS A THREAD MADE SPECIFICALLY TO FLAME HIM!
    ...oh, and cause Noer n friends said it was ok...we all gotta listen to Noer, eh?

Everyone ignores Nothinman when he tries to defend himself from being flamed for defending himself for being flamed by someone whos a lil **** and whiney..oh, and cause Noer kicked him from TC while he was offline..and then ignored him..so..well, noer set teh ****ing path, didnt he!

Most of you *******s only are nice to anyone just so they may cast a ****ing buff on you or help u get something u want. and when they are done, or cause too much trouble by defending themselves from a flame, they aint worth ur time!

Well **** that . Nothinman rules. Chik kicks so much ass im a married man and im jealous of Nothin. **** TC, **** noer for kicking Nothinman while he sits in the background and does 100x worse while giggling to himself.

man Nothin, couldnt be more sorry..but dont let a bunch of pricks that think they are better than everyone cause they played a GAME more get on ya..stay for ur friends, aye?

Teh Order of Chaos always welcomes you and ms. chik. you have done nothing wrong, and I sure as hell dont give a flying **** what noer thinks or does to make himself look more powerful.

Noda
    Last edited by Noda; Aug 10th, 2002 at 00:11:18.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

OH AND ANOTHER ****ING THING

HE WAS CHECKING OUT DIFFERENT POINT SYSTEM THINGIES IN PVP, NOT ****ING FARMING. AT THE SAME TIME HE WAS ALSO CHECKING INFO ON DIFF DEMMONS AND SLAYERS AND ****, I KNOW CAUSE I ****ING HELPED HIM.

...Noda
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

AND ANOTHER THING

SINCE IT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO WHY THE HELL DO U HAPPEN TO BE BANNING HIM NOW?

Noda..food for thought.

Noer...get ur ****ing ass out here and explain to US since u wont to Nothin.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Noda, Nothinman was not kicked for ratting out Gravy. That had nothing to do with it, and no one would ever be kicked out of TC for pointing out an exploiter.

Demios clearly stated why he was kicked in this thread. Agree with it or not TC does have very clear rules. One of the rules he broke was posted on a sticky thread in our offical forums. It sucks to lose him, but without rules you're just another Storm waiting to happen.

I could comment and clear up some of your other thoughts, but it's not my place to do so. If an Advisor of TC feels that the public deserves to know more details, they'll post them. However I think they realize that 99% of the people who will read this thread don't really care in the least.

aye 1 thing i wanna make clear about my post: it has ZILCH to do with Gravy, or anyone else on this thread..its more of a p'offed thing cause i know alot of ppl that dont know Nothin and Chik are making their in game a living hell to the point where they feel like leaving.

and im real pissed when i see so much of it happen because The Council kicked Nothin. Everyone acts like The Council is in charge of everything they should feel. its taken away from the friendlyness of the game to have such an excluding holier than thou guild out here. friends of mine have quit talking to me when they joined TC, just cause. its kinda pissing me off.

i see no need for it. i see no reason for TC to excommunicate Chik and Nothin. and i sure as hell see no need for any of this **** being taken out on Chik, or taken out on Nothin when the ppl taking it out on em dont know em. My only oppinion is that gravy should have taken this up directly with Nothin instead of posting this, and then backing away and saying he wanted to sort it out in game. uhh huh/
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

any way **** it all. to me this game is about friends and having fun. i just dont want to lose 2
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

aye thanks noda u always been my bud. just sad to see all the freinds i've teamed with in the last year turn on me... no one backs me up they back he advisors of TC up.. yes i did some things i shouldn't have.. i told on gravy. noer told on more ppl then me..

i was testing hte pvp system sounds like an excuse.. nothinman wasnt involved at all. i got a char from fresh - rookie. .wooop dee doo..

noer just wanted an excuse..

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast