Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

takes 2 minutes. i wasn't the first to do it..

hmm cut past type a few lines of text. there we go. of course i cant prove it but im pretty sure gravy woulda done the same thing to me.

spose taking 2 minutes of my life makes me a madman, cntrl c and cntrl v took months to master...
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

But your descision to do so is what I am attacking, not the physical action of doing so. And no, hes a friend in RL, and we arent backstabbers to other players. We're not gonna go around and jack people's lives up, no matter how much we didnt like them. A little thing called common decency, learn it.

so here you are critisizing me for stickign my nose in other peoples business. and this really is none of your business.

then you go ahead and say i have no common decency after you call me dumb for bringin in real life.. you contradict yourself.

gravy pissed me off.
    so i pissed gravy off.

theres few times on the interent when u dislike someone you can do something about it. maybe he should of thought about that before he harassed and pissed me off.

he is breaking the EULA you know.

you do realise this will go nowhere. FC wont read this and see what i posted. if i was what u say i am i would have taken the screenshots i have and send them to exploits@anarchyonline.com or something.

keep annoying me and ill send them some darned screens.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Aug 8th, 2002 at 06:40:51.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

everyone in their lifetime has broken EULA in some sort of way, and im sure some of your friends have done so also. And when you started attacking my roommate, attempting to destroy months of hard work, you made it my business. Only in your own eyes do I contradict myself for the very reason you have a skewed point of view. I am biased, but biased in a way that more people would agree with.

what od you hope to prove by replying to this? its not gonna change anything. gravy to me is an A-hole, too bad oh well. jsut give it up the dmg is done.

and replying on this public message board on an issue thats clearly not a public issue is stupid. if you wanan argue with me and prove how smart and perfect you are. then send me an ingame tell or a PM. i hope a mod locks this and in doing so banns gravy.

so long. last thing ill say in this thread.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

if you drop it, i will, simple as that
    and the only reason i started replying was to show you exactly what you were attempting to do. stick to the players, not to the GM's, it'll get you further

so flame me back, but taking it to this level is a little extreme... you remind me of the kids that get bullied in high school so they bring a gun in one day and blast everyone. Use some rationality for christ's sake
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Jack Anderson

What the hell

What world you livin' in Nothinman? Your grasp on reality is majorily skewed.

Your world: You say gravy follows you around sending you hateful tells?
    Reality: He sent you 3 tells, which you took the time to take a screenshot, convert to .jpg, and upload to this thread.

Your world: You say gravy is a "total prick" to you, a "complete a-hole"
    Reality: He doens't even know you, till you called him a title farmer and said he ultimately does not deserve his title, and then turned him down for a duel. THATS why he started this thread in the first place. Here's a quote just to show you:

Originally posted by Gravy

its not the fact that he's a neophyte and he won't duel me, its the fact that he runs around posting that i farmed my title and doesn't think i deserve it, yet he doesn't back it up when the time arises. I wouldn't care less if some other neophyte didn't want to duel me, but he was talking smack about me before i even knew who he was.

It just bothers me when someone talks **** and then can't back it up
    is that all it takes to make you this angry? amazing... (oh ya, and those 3 tells he sent you, what a bastard for getting angry at you for trying to get him banned! Wow I totally see your point now /sarcasm)

Your world: You say Gravy would do the same to you.
    Reality: He wouldn't even care, cuz in RL he's the most easy going guy I know.

You also say you don't care what ANYONE thinks about you in game? After 200 levels? I hope you don't, because after reading through a thread like this, most people will have little (and by little I mean none) respect for you.

Try reading through the post again, maybe you'll see what everyone else sees.

I like you both very much, and i suggest you both cut it out... you're only making yourself look rediculous here...

Originally posted by Rznr
    I like you both very much, and i suggest you both cut it out... you're only making yourself look rediculous here...
    Hear what the gimped Opi agent is saying

I just want to say its sad to see you go gravy

2HO will not be same without you.

I am suggesting to a lot of people to go and get laid,and i suggest same to you Nothinman. This is just a game why you have to ruin somene RL plans becase he "gank" you in game.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

What thread where you reading Julia? No one said anything about ganking him.
    Last edited by Tarage; Aug 8th, 2002 at 15:43:03.

both of you are cool guys but this thread seriously stinks

yep its silly now. the only reason i reply is this natural instinct to defend myself even on an internet message board.

jack or whatever it was, i didnt post all of the tels he sent me, i edited the screenshot. and the reason he made me genuinly pissed offf was him cussing me out in the arena to no end. if you will stop attacking me i wont be forced to reply and defend my actions.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

hey, where'd gravy go
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

If by cussing, you mean 3 lines asking why you were being an aass, then yes. But whatever, you can live in your own sense of security and believe your own ruses of superiority

bah! I'm a bystander from rk2 and I'm getting sick of this stupid thread. Gravy challenges Nothing knowing full well that there's no way he can lose. Nothing declines after deciding that he doesn't want to just be fodder for gravy's title. Gravy smack talks and cusses in game a bunch, and then comes and posts a thread here smack talking some more, calling nothing a *****, and nothing reply's with a game ender exposing gravy as a eula breaking e-bay'er and gravy gets all upset and him and his little friends flame nothing for trying to "wreck his rl plans".

I for one and I think a lot of others say GOOD FOR YOU NOTHING! I don't care if you want to make money off e-bay, it's against the rules and it wrecks the game. Every e-bay'er out there weather it's full accounts or just gear and money should get their lame asses banned.

bah!
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

you believe everything nothing says? hah, fancy that. And nothing started it by calling Gravy a title farmer, gravy challenges him to show him that he ISNT a title farmer, and nothing declines. Then nothing starts insulting him further and attempting to destroy a year's worth of hard work. hmmmm....

Bleh! But that whole "Title Farming" Issue was months ago! (1) heh

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast