Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

Re: no repercussions

Originally posted by anonymous
    Bah, there will be no repercussions. Morbid, Spydervenom, Dennise, Wenzell, Xcept and now Gravy, ack I think Morbid and Dennise are same person, anyways. Not one of their accounts have been banned from ebaying their accounts. It will still go on, with no repercussions. As much as you think it sucks, life will go on.
    I don't know about the other people you listed, but Wenzell's account DID get banned after he e-bay'ed. They would probably need to be pretty sure though, but lvl 200 neophyte clan crat didn't leave much room for doubt as to who that was
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

Originally posted by Giventofly/Nothinman
    gravy doesnt want to relpy cause he doesnt want to bump this and let FC see it. dont worry bro i got it covered.
    lol yer so bad
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Nothinman, y r u so lame? i dont even know gravy never talked to him once, but why do you wanna **** him over so bad just cause u guys have a grudge ingame? LAME if you ask me. Instead of flaming almost everyone, i suggest you do something more constructive. like GO GET LAID.

Originally posted by Necfromancer
    Nothinman, y r u so lame? i dont even know gravy never talked to him once, but why do you wanna **** him over so bad just cause u guys have a grudge ingame? LAME if you ask me. Instead of flaming almost everyone, i suggest you do something more constructive. like GO GET LAID.
    retards are people that attempt to belittle others by saying things liek go get laid lol. you know nothing of my life other then a few posts on the forum.

anways me and gravy had a little argument months ago i think it was. and we left it alone. then all of a sudden he starts swearing at me and following me around and leaving me dirty tells in game. then he Ebay's against the EULA. **** him then he started it this is what he gets.

want me to e-mail Fc with the screens i have? no cause thats too much work. for me to make a post on here is nothing. he started this threa this is what he gets.

and why dont you go get laid yourself? seems you are angry enough to interject into something that has nothing to do with youl. but thanks for the bump maybe FC will see this and bann gravy. this is the second time hes ebay'ed.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Divinecross
    they wont ban people for ebay. I seen tons accounts pass through ebay daily. Imagine if funcom started ban ebay account which people usually I guess change to their credit card number that funcom would just lose money.

Bah, this really sucks.

(edit, added frowny)

PS: This really really sucks.
    Last edited by Tarage; Aug 8th, 2002 at 04:34:34.

nothinman whats your deal? If you can't handle a flame post then don't make one in the first place. Let's review what has happend so far so you can see how much of a prick you are

1. You make a post saying that i'm a title farmer, before we've ever even seen each other in game
    2. a few weeks go by
    3. i make a post saying that i was ticked that you didn't want to duel me
    4. you try to get my account banned

Take a step back and look at this man. Not being able to take a flame post says a LOT about charactor, and i don't mean in game i mean you as a person. You need to friggin relax and be happy that i'm gonna stop playing.

in summary, LET IT GO
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

my point is you should have let it go. instead of swearing and sending nasty offline tells. thats what peed me off.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

i sent you 3 tells, and only AFTER you tried to get me banned. Don't make up all this "chasing you around" and "loads of tell's" BS. Seriously man, grow up and let it go
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

what i meant is in the arena, and before that just let it go. was trying to get along with you, but you wouldnt let it go. im lvl 200 got nothing else to do.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

you got nothin else to do but try and get someone's account banned? 1 word... ISSUES
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Lol your a total prick to me so i made a short post about it. how long does that take? i reply to keep it bumped. i dont like you, you were a total ass to me so here you go. FC probably wont see this if they do and do something about it great.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

i was a total ass to you? you flamed me before i even knew you dude. You're not exactly god's gift to kindness yourself. but you're right, trying to get me banned makes you a TOTAL badass. grats on being my hero
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Just out of curiosity nothinman, do you always stick your nose into other people's buisness? I mean, do you make it your god given duty to put yourself in a position to judge other people's actions? I don't know, maybe im off my rocker, but I'm sure you dont want people to know when you last had gay sex w/ some random guy while you were drunk... just a thought

hehe i had gay drunken sex with ouchh a few days ago, FYI. oh and boltgrinder.

Ill put my nose where i want it. it's a game and i like to troll the forums. if u wanna come to canada and duke it out with me please be my guest.

you can keep spamming here gravy. wont do ya any god cause i dont give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me in game. theres a surprising amount of people saying thanks for pointing out ur ebaying.

arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard : P

pretty hard to come to a conclusion here. call me all the names you want lol.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Common immature reaction. LETS FIGHT! IT SOLVES EVERYTHING, and so, what youre trying to say is that you would attack someone over their decsion on what to do what they want with their time. You're argument has as many holes as swiss cheese. let the man do what he wants to do, plain and simple, why must you make it your holy quest to stop what people do best, self-promotion.

Originally posted by RedHotPhin
    Just out of curiosity nothinman, do you always stick your nose into other people's buisness? I mean, do you make it your god given duty to put yourself in a position to judge other people's actions? I don't know, maybe im off my rocker, but I'm sure you dont want people to know when you last had gay sex w/ some random guy while you were drunk... just a thought

hmm like 50 00 other ppl i commented in the title farming a few months ago, i think it was. anyways i comment on other peoples threads often. but if theres a thread about it.. how is it really sticking my nose in other ppls business.

i would have tried to kil this thread ages ago cause its outta hand and its just stupid spamming that could be done on icq or some crap.

so i pointed out his ebaying.. so have other ppl with wenzell and spydervenom. its not the first time get over it. I
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by RedHotPhin
    Common immature reaction. LETS FIGHT! IT SOLVES EVERYTHING, and so, what youre trying to say is that you would attack someone over their decsion on what to do what they want with their time. You're argument has as many holes as swiss cheese. let the man do what he wants to do, plain and simple, why must you make it your holy quest to stop what people do best, self-promotion.
    gravy attacked me over what i wanted to do with my time which was not duel him.. this is pointless yet for some reason i keep replying. and i agree saying something like "lets fight" is retarted. my point was this is the internet.. and peoples actions are alot different.

it takes almost no time to link and make a post to gravy's account for sale. but if it was real life i wouldnt waste the time to do something like this.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

But it has an effect in real life. I mean, attempting to get someone's account banned.... doesn't that seem like a bit of a "crusade"ish type thing to do? Making someone else's REAL LIFE descsion your quest to hurt them. Really damn "retarded" if i do say so myself

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast