Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

kink dude u seriously suck. you dont deserve to be far into neo figuring you got a free kill off of dennise. You and her are no different, even though i dont care about title farmers i actually think its pretty funnny what they did. And btw denn doesnt play nemore, you didnt even gank the person you "truely hate".

I remember me and gravy going at it when we were both level 25 in mmd! I was on the way to a mission when bam, got rooted. Gravy then attacked me and killed me along with the agent. Me and gravy go way back :P

Originally posted by Giventofly/Nothinman
    You are bidding on a level 181 Neophyte Martial Artist pvp god. This char is tweaked to perfection with tons of rare items that are hard to aquire and over 90 million credits. You will notice immediately the incredible damage dealt is alone enough to kill any other char/monster, and with heals and superior defense, you are a unstoppable force
    That is so poetic and infused with life that I almost want to restart an MA!

Ok so Gravy starts this post flaming me on the forums. he follows me around swearing at me in the game. and expects me to be luvvy duvvy?

get over it. i never actually said that was you on ebay i hinted. but heres proof..

Gravy is selling his account on ebay a few ppl have told me he told them so. as well the descritption on ebay matches ONLY him.

as well i got this offline message when i woke up today.. there are more lines however.. i didnt include them cause thier pretty nasty.

sorry gravy if you had just let the issue go, i hadnt talked to you im weeks and you come around giving me a hard time.

http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/gravymad.JPG
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

urk I absolutly hate Smacktalkers and people who have to try to offend you in any way when you are playing.

its okei to flame at the boards , but no use in tells imo.

It's useless to flame anyway, totally unconstructive...

yes but its funny to read ppl who do that

Its totaly unconstructive yes , but its for people with low iqs

priceless screenshot though. lol
    ~Lone

500 bucks for Gravy ? Wow optimistic

Uhm?

I read somewhere that multiple high-profile people have ebay-ed accounts with the tacit knowledge of Funcom yet there has been no repercussion against those people. Why would Gravy be any different?

Flaming people in tells like that is quite lame though. I understand why you'd be a pissed mofo and all, but that is just lame.

Angry no repercussions

Bah, there will be no repercussions. Morbid, Spydervenom, Dennise, Wenzell, Xcept and now Gravy, ack I think Morbid and Dennise are same person, anyways. Not one of their accounts have been banned from ebaying their accounts. It will still go on, with no repercussions. As much as you think it sucks, life will go on.

I'm just wondering why do you guys care so much about people that ebay? if your going to quit why not make a proffit from all the hours that you spent playing, instead of just waiting till your character gets erased due to a cancelled account?

Rofl Quote from the link...

You are bidding on a level 181 Neophyte Martial Artist pvp god. This char is tweaked to perfection with tons of rare items that are hard to aquire and over 90 million credits. You will notice immediately the incredible damage dealt is alone enough to kill any other char/monster, and with heals and superior defense, you are a unstoppable force [/B]
    ROFL he wont event duel me, thats false advertising right there hehe. Hmm he also doesnt even have one old school ql 200 scope? and he played since day 2? ppfft
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

2 of the people I preferred to team with are no ebay.

Well, 1 sold, 1 otw I believe...not sure...

I don't like ebay cuz every time I see the first guy it brings back memories, and someone totally undeserving is playing. Atleast change names when you ebay, so people don't get fooled or sentimental *sniff*.

Actually, the guy who is ebaying is 2 people...so I guess it makes it 3 guys.

I don't mind these guys making money from their work, but it would be nice if the new guys asked a gm to change names. (They don't have to mention that they bought the account).

I for one would never play under another persons name.

Although, I dreamt about having a really cool name, like...I dunno...METALLICA86 or sumthing really really cool like that.

But no, I had to create all my chars without numbers in their names...*sigh*

/me will jump with sheer joy if this Gravy(ganking in tir arena while others want to have a duel with their friends)Omlet gets banned.

Not only ban him, also post on AO main page that Gravyomlet was banned!.

bah , why bann if people want to ebay ?

maybe they are tired of the game and want something back for it.

ok, so they are lame, but imo Ebay isn't so bad even tho I've never bought/sold anything there.

Ebaying is forbidden by policies, it's as simple as that. Keep in-game, in-game, and don't sell in-game credits, stuff, or chars for real money.

Is that sop hard to understand ? A game have to remain a game, and not a make-easy-money-selling-dupped-credits-on-ebay factory.

Not that i've read the whole thing but i seem to remember a rule against this sort of thing in the EULA.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Giventofly/Nothinman
    technically the time i talked smack was the uvc/pre-MA god patch.

back when soldiers were pretty decent and MA's hadnt gotten an entire patch of love.

its abit different now.

just a bit

gravy doesnt want to relpy cause he doesnt want to bump this and let FC see it. dont worry bro i got it covered.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast