Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

Originally posted by ArguIace_MoK
    I would pvp you but I no longer speak to Trinity members or former Trinity members. Unless you bow before me and kiss my feet proclaiming me master of Tara and Tara Loot.
    Man I hope that was sarcasm :-)

/me ducks
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Someone is playing with Argulace's name.

Notice its a big "i" and not a"L".
    ~Lone

I agree with Nothin

if he do not want tu duel you, then stfu

and yep soldiers need fix, bah no they don't need fix, healing need a fix :/

healing@50% is the solution
    Killdarules / Bellgarath setup (dreamsetup (lol))

Band of Brothers

Achiever 73%
    Socializer 46%
    Killer 40%
    Explorer 40%

Originally posted by Private

Its fair enough not to duel someone who exploited 200 levels, ninjaed uber items, farmed many kills and tried to escape all his sh1t by blaming others.
    Haha.

1) No.
    2) I have ONE piece of Tar loot, which was surely not ninja'ed.
    3) Escape **** by blaming others? Wasnt my **** buddy. If you think I'm blaming others, it's most likely because IT WASNT MY FAULT YOU RETARD. I wont say I havent made mistakes in the past, but I sure as hell admit them when I do (*cough* padded coat issue *cough*)

Quite frankly, I have no idea who you are, you have no leg to stand on with your stupifying accusations, and it's just clear that you are here to simply cause trouble. It amuses me so.

/me adds fuel to fire
    I suppose you're going to label me a horrible ganker because I ripped Dennise's head off in the arena when he/she/it was fighting? (YES I GANKED!$!$!!!#!$! Did say I was going to gank too, several times, which is more than the omni at the arena tend to do)

Roll on, mr Anonymous!
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Aug 5th, 2002 at 11:47:25.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Sorry to hijack the thread, I just wanted to say that I personally respect someone's choice to not duel. Hell, I'd probably label Gravy as my "Most respected PVP'er." Simply because he goes out there, and fights, and takes people on. He's also smart. Not going to walk into certain doom.

However, talking smack is lame, regardless of the situation.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I though Arena ganking was lame Kink... What hapenned to this beautiful moral of yours ?

-- Rhag

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond

/me adds fuel to fire
    I suppose you're going to label me a horrible ganker because I ripped DENNISE's head off in the arena when he/she/it was fighting? (YES I GANKED!$!$!!!#!$! Did say I was going to gank too, several times, which is more than the omni at the arena tend to do)
    I have made no secret of my thoughts toward title farmers.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

I ripped Dennise's head off in the arena when he/she/it was fighting?

*applause*
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I havent been to camelot cause i was clan for a good week and a half, then was concentrating 100% on getting level 200, as pvp isnt much fun for me.

that and ppl warping other people in and laggin the zone so bad its a joke...

oh and TC's mini boycott. yeah, thats it : )
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Last edited by Kurushimi; Dec 23rd, 2002 at 06:55:07.

anon posters are the most uber thing ever to hit message boards.

Heh, isn't it great, that facad of annoniminity that people can hide behind and spew their hate. No need to show proof, just shrilly voice your opinion from the safety of a false name.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

my thoughts on gravy and nothin
    imo both are pretty kewl and easy to get on with
    i know gravy alot longer since we were little and gravy is da masta ganker and he knows it remeber when u invited little guys into your team in BS then warped them to a pvp to have them slaughtered?
    both guys seem pretty honest with gravy being maybe alittle more evil (rpg mode on) come on guys make up it's only a game *kiss* *kiss*

also a few other thoughts:
    certain classes own certain other classes in pvp we all know that. of course a ma would jump at the chance of dueling a soldier (so would i ) but a ma wouldnt jump at the cance of dueling a MK 4 smurf who can root, do alot of damage types and heal quite well via 2 hots and is very hard to hit same way a smurf wouldnt jump at the chance of fighting a similiar lvl trader or mp (although i not really tested these but i assume due to their major nano stealing skills and ga being based on nano skills).
    it is very easy to assume people have farmed when they gain their title during the same period when alot of people actually did farm. i know it is very hard not to but dont make accusations without being certain and having prove. i got the same crap too gravy i also got zharo chanting at me like a school kid " u nerd, your a male and play a female char, u farmed in a game, haha u nerd u title farmed" atm. i tell him "do u want me to send u a screenshot of me getting it of nyleve in 2ho via irc" then i get "haha nerd u use irc". i cant really win via such a person

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 197 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm
    Omni-Pol Most Wanted No.4
    (back to pvp in 3 lvls hopefully )

It's a silly flame war, i might have called u a title farmer at one time but that was a long time ago, i also never said you didnt deserve it. I also admit i was probably wrong about accusing oyu, however at the time.. we will all agree there was alot of it going on and you DID go from app-neo in a very short period of time.. i got pics where i was novice (and pvping regularly at the time) and you were rookie standing beside me.. now this argument is pointless cause i have no facts to back me up so lets drop it.

point is you can call me a chicken for not dueling you.. a chicken**** coward? you put it? anyways.. its game mechanics man.. not skill. you arent anymore skiled then me.. just FC put you in a good position to win duels.. all the game mechanics are stacked against soldiers at the moment.

If i am such a chicken and you are so badass.. why wont you duel kinkstaah or auno? im sure both of them would love to fight you.... why? it's cause auno would totally own you.. and kinkstaah might beat you. would you fight auno self buffed knowing hed kick ur butt? if u would then i stand down.. otherwise your just the same as me.. not walking into a suicidal situation.

oh and just to clarify im not calling you weak by saying auno would kick your ass.. becase he'd kick mine and mostly anyone elses too, its game mechanics and not so much skill, we all know this.. pvp is broken, and by letting u kill me just cause you called me a chicken makes me look pretty stupid.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Haha.

1) No.
    2) I have ONE piece of Tar loot, which was surely not ninja'ed.
    3) Escape **** by blaming others? Wasnt my **** buddy. If you think I'm blaming others, it's most likely because IT WASNT MY FAULT YOU RETARD. I wont say I havent made mistakes in the past, but I sure as hell admit them when I do (*cough* padded coat issue *cough*)

Quite frankly, I have no idea who you are, you have no leg to stand on with your stupifying accusations, and it's just clear that you are here to simply cause trouble. It amuses me so.

/me adds fuel to fire
    I suppose you're going to label me a horrible ganker because I ripped Dennise's head off in the arena when he/she/it was fighting? (YES I GANKED!$!$!!!#!$! Did say I was going to gank too, several times, which is more than the omni at the arena tend to do)

Roll on, mr Anonymous!
    It seems theres an accusation of exploiting or ninja looting against every level 200 or neophyte (as much as i hate titles, dont get me wrong there)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Gravy

its not the fact that he's a neophyte and he won't duel me, its the fact that he runs around posting that i farmed my title and doesn't think i deserve it, yet he doesn't back it up when the time arises. I wouldn't care less if some other neophyte didn't want to duel me, but he was talking smack about me before i even knew who he was.

It just bothers me when someone talks **** and then can't back it up
    Well you sure didn't get neophyte through 'honest dueling.'

Ganking greys period, and going after the ones that have titles you can get points from is just a branch of title farming. Most of the time when you're at the tir arena and theres no one to team with that can kill you everyone just packs up and leaves. Wonder why??

BTW Private, lets hear of this 'exploit' you are talking about.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Last edited by Kurushimi; Dec 23rd, 2002 at 06:56:03.

Talking

Private = Ssherry
    Last edited by Jodzio; Aug 5th, 2002 at 21:08:16.

Re: Take it to the arena already.

Originally posted by The Captain
    but rumor has it that Canadian soldiers are perma-gimps.
    HEY! CANADIAN SOLDIERS ROCK! anyhow, gravy's a piece of cake man, i've seen those little bunnies hoppin around the backyards own him. Naw i'm just kiddin, I like nothin and gravy but i agree with gravy on this one, don't talk smack if you don't have the stones to back it up. for those 2 weeks gravy got neo i saw him in the arena EVERY DAY. The man lived in the damn arena, and hes a good guy, so any accusations of farming are unfounded, and bull****
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

technically the time i talked smack was the uvc/pre-MA god patch.

back when soldiers were pretty decent and MA's hadnt gotten an entire patch of love.

its abit different now.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast