Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: just a vent

Originally posted by Nothinman
    and muffin, calling everyone who plays AO a no-lifer is pretty stereotypical : P i imagine if hes not playing AO hes out bangin the chicks getting a PhD and having the greatest life ever compared to us.
    How ironic and hypocritical this is. Just two nights ago you are telling me how my life is AO and all that BS after I called you out on the 75% hit escape/kill aggro exploit that you use. Then you go ahead and use the same **** in Omni Ent after you were the dumbass that aggro'd me in the first place.

You are pretty pathetic.
    I can live with your lame ass exploiting but don't give me that AO is your life crap.

Originally posted by Novalia

How ironic and hypocritical this is. Just two nights ago you are telling me how my life is AO and all that BS after I called you out on the 75% hit escape/kill aggro exploit that you use. Then you go ahead and use the same **** in Omni Ent after you were the dumbass that aggro'd me in the first place.

You are pretty pathetic.
    I can live with your lame ass exploiting but don't give me that AO is your life crap.
    learn to read, not just be blinded by your obbsesive AO nature. by that i meant those of us that still have AO installed and play, regardless of how much.

Hey Novalia Get a Life man : P

I'm just trying to have fun and i have this spastic 12 year old screaming smurf chasing me around calling me exploiter and stalking me.

gah. is there anything in this game you dont freak out over? I mean you do realise it IS a game right? you more then anyone are obbsessivly serious about this game. anything someone does you dont like you cry over and scream exploit.

and i still claim you have no life outside AO because you take AO more serious then most people take Real life.

leave me the heck alone please. thanks.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

What the hell are you talking about?
    Stalking you? I was speaking to you. Then when I was finished with you and went into Arena to await your return I get shouts from YOU ten minutes later saying "so when is the ARK going to arrive." Followed by yet more and more and more.

I was done with you, you were the one that insisted on continuing.

As far as you saying I cry and scream exploit you are only the second person I ever called an exploiter. The only other one was that guy Nerffme for doing the exact same thing when things went bad for him.

You don't know me nor will you ever. You're a joke. A well known exploiter and farmer. I wouldn't have ever even bothered with you or ever crossed paths except for that one or two times that you jumped me when I was fighting others.

Its the same people in every game that tell people they have no life and all they have is Insert game name here. And it is also the same people that insist on calling people 12 yr olds. There are a hell of a lot more mature 12 yr olds than you.

Go on cheating. You are making/have made quite a name for yourself you should be proud.

Merry christmas guys lol :P let this thread die =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Merry christmas guys lol :P let this thread die =)
    but but... Hajk the bad man hurt my www.intarweb feelings : (
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213