Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: just a vent

Originally posted by Nothinman
    b4 u go any further u must click this link

http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/teehee.JPG
    Woot again remains of pomy ^^

I need to make screenshots every time people zone from me .
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Why is Gravyomlet such a hero for so many omnis, what´s so special about him?

I know he´s good, but to act like a slave for him.....It´s just patethic.. :P

*wakes up*

*rubs his eyes*

*reads the posts he posted late last night*

O_O um

well

i think i got my point across...but i think i was a LITTLE too harsh

sorry for all teh yellin

*goes to eat Mini wheats*
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Grrrr.......Argghhh

Chalk up another tragedy. I've been following this post for day or so and I am dumbfounded by what I read and the actions that were taken as a result. Nothin, your a good friend and despite our jokes and gags and did not deserve what came to you, at the very least not in the manner it happened. Yes, there were rules broken or words people wished unsaid, it can be understood what TC did, in warped way. Yes, they were trying to preserve an image; yes they did have a rule on forum behavior. But above all, TC like any other guild, is a guild of friends and respect, and they showed none of that to you when they kicked you. I've been quiet long enough about the occasional harsh rulings they pass down time to time. I watched as 30 minutes into joining the beloved Council as they expelled Blizzaro, one of my good friends who had helped me join TC in the first place.

I suppose in that respect, no guild is perfect, not even TC. Unfortunately, due to pride, flames, and hurt feelings none of what’s done or said can ever really be undone and that’s sad. You are great friend, comedian, and all around kanuck. And because of this tragedy, Chik was left conflicted and torn between the guild she called home and the exile it gave to her man. It was very much a sad day for me, and for TC to willingly and forcibly let these two individuals go.

I realize I am probably going to get repercussions for this, but I can't stay quiet anymore as my friends are exiled from their beloved guild. Cause above all, friendship comes first (albeit it's supposedly the foundation of a guild) and what keeps us in this dull drum of game and I will find alot harder to log in as I know I will never come to see you or Chik in this game again. Because, it's friends like you two that keep this game alive, not the MOBs, PVP, or Camelot, it's the company we keep when we do these things. All three of us have been freinds, since this game came out, I still remember FireDancing with CHik and Ani at level thirty, and the first time Nothin and I PVPed with his MP and I learned the meaning of how gimped NTs are. Or creating one of my various twinks and trying to get back into the fun of the game. It'll be hard to press on in this game without you two, and I'm still unsure I want to. I do understand why you are leaving, because wthout friends, what is AO...and whats left when your guild of friends exiles you, nothing. Tis sad sad thing.

I apologize I did not say anything immediatly when this happened to you Nothin. I am also now very regretful I did not do the same when it orginally happened to Blizzaro, as I was too new, to enamored with being within the Council. Friends come first, and always will.

Be well Nothin and Chik - I will miss you both.

Thanks alot syn : ) means alot. And I agree i thought freinds came first.. but they don't with the advisors.

If they were my freinds they would have warned me. would have told me face to face. but they didnt. everyone in this guild is probably guilty of the same things i have done at one point. It doesnt help when noer personally hates me.

thanks to all who supported me there. I had alotta great times in aO very few bad ones like this. it's a good excuse to do something better.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

*sigh* -_-

thats the problem...everyone is too enamored with a guild that acts powerful, to the point that they become powerful.

but then...it all fades away, because noone is really a friend, just another man's tool.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Unhappy

gugu

I dun want nothin to leave, this outright sucks ass heh... and Noer needs a makeover, send him to ricki...

we wuw jo nothin, we hate you noer, I think most of the people of ao does... but hey thats life hehe...

Originally posted by DarkSNaKE
    we hate you noer, I think most of the people of ao does... but hey thats life hehe...
    <---doesn't hate noer.

<---doesn't know noer all that well, either.

*shrugs*
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

/me sighs
    /me pinches gravy in the butt
    /me runs away
    /me waves good bye to whoever left

Curious

/me wonders if Dirtysanchez actually knows what a Dirtysanchez is...

/me also wonders why he wants to glorify himself in such a way.

/me knows.

/me acquired this name from CS, when he was trying to think of something offensive.
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Red face offensive?

And offensive it shall be once more! I'm headed back to BCS, to work on the page... Ah the page, it's almost as satisfying as beer. By the way, do you f*ckers know how to speak the english language? It struck me, only moments ago, how poor all of your grammer and spelling really is. Mine is horrible, but your's is actually pretty rediculous. I mean how effective can a flame really be when you can't even communicate on a fifth grade reading level? Just food for thought kids...

Questions? Comments? Http://www.csprofessionals.com

Last edited by Mylast; Sep 25th, 2002 at 17:06:01.

Re: Curious

Originally posted by The Captain
    /me wonders if Dirtysanchez actually knows what a Dirtysanchez is...

/me also wonders why he wants to glorify himself in such a way.
    /me wonders why captain has a fro and not a captains hat

/me still wonders

Originally posted by Nothinman
    It doesnt help when noer personally hates me.
    Hey he hates me too! Waddya know! Because I trained Tarasque on him! ^^

Originally posted by dirtysanchez
    /me knows.
    Dirty little Sanchez!!! Dirty little Muffin!! Dirty little Fixer!

I wish I did have a Captain's hot. Then I could look like the sailor from the Village People when I /ymca. That would be the greatest.

Originally posted by Saiban - Still banned.

Hey he hates me too! Waddya know! Because I trained Tarasque on him! ^^

I totaly agree with nothingman , when this game first started about a year ago soldiers were possibly the best PvP caracters in the game because of their alpha and they didn need to heal at all because of mk shields and full dmg from all attacks in PvP, now simply soldiers are useless at all means if u cant heal dont PvP that is one wa to say it what the hell asoldier gonna do when a enforcer uses rage ? or a doc casts full heal, or ma pounding on him and healing himself at the same time, or the more silliness to this bacers ont let a soldier do any dmg on anyone who wears them. i am writing to this tread because i have a 146 soldier and he can solo most 190ql mobs but cant kill a soul in PvP.
    By the way as i was rading the treads yes Garv is a Title hugger at all means=p

All I have to say is those that are against ebaying are a bunch of commies. If you worked that hard to get all that it should be your own damn decision what the hell you do with the account. Work/Time = Money in my world and those that disagree go back to mooching off your parents for cash or whatever you do. And so what if it's against the EULA? You haven't broken the speed limit ever? Gimme a break. Agreed, it is Gravy's own dumb fault he brought all this attention to himself but that's what separates him from teh real pros ;-p

-Suz

PS - If you're reading this Funcom ban me, I don't care. Your game is jank and unimaginative.

I just got a ingame message from you Nothinman that you are about to give up and never log in again. You are like me from the old school that remembers AOs first days, not many of us are still in this game. You did nothing wrong, as Twicer earlier has stated. But you are leaving

If it means anything to you, please stay or atleast take a break but dont go away forever. Things will calm down, AO will improve (hopefully).

I salute you Nothinman, you are what this game needs. Just dont go away.......

/Winterfrozt (One of the founders and general of the original Dark Carnival and Omni-InterOps)
    Steeley (Recruitment Officer in Svea Rike)
    Dragonsphere (Retired MA)
    Lifekitty (Retired Doc)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast