Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rimor Roleplaying Orgs v3

Rimor Roleplaying Orgs v3

[I think we need an updated list.

/tell nrpb !join -- for the Rimor RP channel.

You do not need to belong to these or any org to RP! And not all RPers are confined to just these organizations

N.B. [ brackets ] or (( parenthesis )) for OOC (out of character, non-RP) chat. ]

Clans:
    FoxHound
    Vox Populi

Neutrals:
    Immanentize The Eschaton
    Lumen Orien
    Newland News
    Shattered Dreams
    The Hand

Omni-Tek:
    Omni-AF: Bravo Unit
    Omni-Pol, Rome Division
    Omni-Trans
    Terra Corp.

Recent Edits
    deleted the following as they are no longer active or the site is in correct. please PM if I'm wrong or you want to update!
    Disciples of Omni-tek
    Omni-Tek Armed Forces (RK2)
    Karmic Retribution
    Serenity
    Tiger Claw
    Last edited by Jajangmyun; Jan 29th, 2007 at 13:26:16.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Please comment with updated news and possibly contact info. Some orgs are not 100% RP but have a few active RP members.

Feel free to PM me or comment here to add or remove an organization. Thank you.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

Good plan, the old list hadn't been updated in a while...
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

unfortunatly free souls cant be called a roleplaying org. as ther is no roleplayer in there ranks, except me.
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Quote Originally Posted by Mummu
    unfortunatly free souls cant be called a roleplaying org. as ther is no roleplayer in there ranks, except me.

((Edit done. Thanks for running the NRPB for us, Mummu! ))

Mummu its not like even 2% of Disciples of Omni-Tek roleplays but I still consider us a roleplaying org of sorts
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Good idea..was actually considering to do this myself.. but good someone else did it,.. then I don't have to update the list etc.

Should PM a mod to sticky/unsticky.

(Btw Naef.. we have more then 2% who rp.. just not everyone is die hard rp'rs like you .. Casual RP'ing is fun for most.. )
    Banishedsoul 220 Trader on RK2 - [eqp] Proud General of Disciples of Omni-Tek
    Thordek 60 Soldier on RK2 - Twink in Training Visit us at www.disciplesot.org
    Naull 100 Doctor on RK2 - Going for 125 for CH whoring. After that who knows..
    My type is a SAE
    Socializer 86% / Achiever 46% / Explorer 46% / Killer 20%

(( thanks Bekrowe for the switcheroo with the old stickied thread! ))

((updated and bump!))

[ Are you saying if we join this channel, we can only talk OOC if we use the brackets? Also, is this "[]()" rule just in the forums, just ingame, or all the time? I'll IC sometimes, but I don't want to feel forced to use brackets and parentheses if I want to talk to my guilds about this and that. Interesting idea though. ]
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

If you talk in nrpb it would be highlky appriciated if you keep the ooc chatter down, as it is suposed 100% ic. If you have to make arrangements for your events, rely importatn information or wanna just do some ranting feel free to use brackets,
    I believe those brackets are the most common way to mark ooc talk in ic areas.
    Free Souls
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

new rp org for lowbies

called Omni-Tek Armed Forces (RK2) <name may be soon changed> but for the time being it stands as that, most members are below lvl30 and we arent 100% rp but we will be willing to participate in whatever it is u want us to do, we have a web site at www.OTAF-RK2.TK pls drop us a line applicants cand see how to contact us there aswell /tellbeztrox ingame

Yeah - The Hand is currently, as far as I'm aware, beginning to reactivate - for those of the criminal and Neutral persuasions.
    Time to Murder

Time to Create

Just posting a reply here to comferm that Vox Populi , is back and we are a Role play org. Although we are not all role players and we dont role 100% of the time, those of us who do. So can you add us to the list of rimor RK2 role play orgs.
    There is a link to our forum in my signature * smiles*

((and a bump for the updates. I think I got them right. and hiya from an unexpected break. ))

Could you add Lumen Orien, a neutral role playing org to the list please? www.lumenorien.org
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Alossa
    Could you add Lumen Orien, a neutral role playing org to the list please? www.lumenorien.org

done!

Talking

heya i am in the org haven which is not a rpg org either, but i am starting to
    rpg now name is reptilesgimp so i hope to rpg with yeahs sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Jajangmyun
    Clans:
    Serenity
    This link is a little outdated

this is the new link
    http://remedy.thruhere.net/
    Laerys Thiarsas aka Laerthia,
    Unit Member of Remedy/Serenity
    «There's no place i can be
    since i found Serenity»

(from Firefly main theme)

aka Dottor Divago on Real World
    aka Futuros, the Great Captain
    aka Laerkeep, my shopKeeper
    (\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    Help Bunny dominate Rubi-Ka: copy them in your signature!

Wow!!! There are VERY few RP orgs on RK2 compared to RK1
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast