I don't know if this board is merely to post ideas for game enhancements, not bug fixes, but the clientr.exe program termination bug is affecting a good deal of people, including me, and you aren't giving so much as the time of day in your support systems. To give a brief description, for at least the 5th time, i loged in perfectly fine, i created my new character and i got into the game itself. I was able to walk around for about a minute, when the game poped up with a blue screen telling me my computer was running out of memory and some other applications might not work properly. I have a 128 MB RAM and no other applications were running. Then my program just closed, and i got a message from visual C++ library telling me that my clientr.exe program asked it to terminate it in an unusual way. From then after, when i ran it in full screen, the game froze as a result of a directx prompt box asking if i wanted to bypass directdraw this time, which i can't seem to get rid of, and in windowed mode i can safely play without directx freezing me, at least for the first minute until the game does the same blue screen and clientr abnormal program termination. I'm lucky to at least be on the 7-day trial with this, I've heard people saying they bought the 6 month (or 5, whatever) and they haven't been able to play AO because of this for months, although the charges still remain. And funcom isn't helping us. So please consider this problem in your next patch, because i know this game isn't worth enough for me to pay 30 dollars if i can't do crap in it.