Thread: Bounty Hunters

Bounty Hunters

We at the High Courts Of Justice, are always loooking into new ways in which to advance the players enjoyment within Rubi-Ka.

So we have come up with a way for you to earn money in a more different manner!

This will be on Rubi-Ka 1.

The High Courts Of Justice will be issuing bounties on criminals.

e.g Player monsoon attacks guards outside of Newland for no reason, and player Monsoon happens to be Omni. Now under the Tir Accord they are not allowed to do that. Therefore the High Courts would issue a bounty on that persons head for their capture.

The bounty size will depend on the elusiveness of the player trying to be caught.

We will assign contracts to players who wish to take on the role of bounty hunter.

You will get paid when the criminal is succesfully brought before the court.

You ask well how am I supposed to do that!

Well we are paying you to get this person to court, that is your job.

So all you bounty hunter wannabes keep a look out for upcoming contracts.

Thanks for listening

High Courts Administration
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

hey

Cool lol can you set and exampel of how much a reward will bef or a capture of a person Tikon, since i got a big list of wanted pepole i can give it to you online one time, and iam not the only one who wants them dead, lol

Forceboy Judge And Councselor

Okay here we go,

Say for example some one brok into baboons and stole credits from one of the safes in the club, then the club owners can approach us and place a bounty on that criminals head.

we will then allow one of our contracted bounty hunters to go out and bring this person to court.

Bounties will range from 1000- 100000 credits or even higher depending on the criminal in question

Bravo! Excellent Idea...only one thing...

This will be used by a very base handfull of people, becasue the fact that for this to actualy work, either a person has to have several accounts or set the entier thing up in advance. I Like the idea, and I expect to be "claiming" a bounty soon, but I'd be warey, there might be peopl setting this kind of thing up just to earn some quick cash.

Talking

Thankyou for your response,

In reply i wish to say that money is not a concern, im not saying i have loads of it, because i dont, but money comes and goes.

And i am willing to pay people to go out and hunt bounty and to take part in a role playing venture.

Im thinking along the lines of new or young players constantly begging for money, well this will offer them a new way to earn a bit of dosh.

Thanks for the support, it is most appreciated!

Contact me with prices. If you wish these men killed. If you are playing around, don't bother.

Tikon will contact you and, i hope youre not either kidding, this is something were trying to get fixed and worked...........

Like youre scary thing =) Forceboy advisor High Court OF Justice Judge