Thread: "ah, glory morning"

"ah, glory morning"

I look out my computerised window, can't afford the window-appartments, the weather looks nice. Some fog and some more fog, but atleast it is light outside. Earth is beginning to fade away in exhaust and s**t, thank god that I've been moved to the Rubi-departemnt. I have packed all my stuff in backpacks and chests, ready to go, all I have to do is to log out and delete my own houseprogram and I will be on my way.

As I walked out the door I just knew that would be the last time I ever walked out of my own home at Earth, or Tellus , as it is called by those f****ers down in the Smogarea. God, wont be seeing any of those f***ers anymore...A happy day, oh happy day!
    As I was taking the tube down to the Flightarea in 128th floor I glansed out on a disgusting and filthy world, and this would be the last time I would ever look at it, or so I hoped.

I took my Yalmaha D-12 to the Deport-station at Omni-Tek. The Smogarea-packers threw my bagage in the Deport-shuttle and wished me a good trip. "Go delete yourself" was the only thing I could say.

The cabine was a little tight, but I had a nice chat with some Inzid there, he was a nano-technichian. He had just been a quicky back to earth to be at some conferance about some new technology within warfare. At the time I just thought it might had something to do with the New-Middle East to do, didn't think to much about it.
    "Hello, and welcome to Deport-Shuttle flight 453, this trip will take approx 7 days, sleep enhancement will be activated in 1/2 hour. Please lay down and have a nice flight"

A quick stop in my pants, ah, chocolate, Snickers New generation. Enol-beans and PH-coccoa, if I was to sleep for 7 days I shure hell was gonne get me some sweets!
    I said goodnight to Inzid and layed down at my bed, last thing i remembred is that i was looking up in the Criminal-house-cealing and thinking: "Hmmm, this cealing looks dirty".

"....ALARM, we are beeing attacked by an unknown alien-ship, we are taking damage on our shield...."

".....please hold on for emergency landing...."

Total silence.....
    Then a light, I followed the light, came out and saw water. A nurse came up to me " Are you ok, yes you look ok, Welcome to Rubi-Ka." Hmmm, finally here.The nice nurse told me to contact some guy at the beach for some training, she explained me how to "swim" in the water, didn't know that was possible. After some minutes in the water I managed to crawl up on the beach. I was explained that I had to get used to the Rubi-ka enviroment. Didn't really pay much of attention. This guy, I think he was a doctor, he had some funny baby-bluish color on his coat, gave me a backpack, he told me it was for my own protection.

I was given a Solar-powered pistol and some nanos, oh yes, what a beginning, first we are allmost deleted by some ugly aliens, then we have to stand on this beach and shoot our way out of here! Great!
    I managed to gain some experience at the beach, and I met some new people on the top of... I think it was an island, didn't see more behind the buildings.
    Did some missions for them and got myself some clothing to protect myself with, all my other stuff was under 5 feet of water, soacking wet.
    After a little while killing so-called leets, cute, but painfull,and rollerrats, god I hate them ****ers,my GUI showed me that I had trained enough, I was ready to enter Rubi-ka, and someone needed help in some subway. Well, as an Engineer it is kinda my job to fix subways!

Hmmm, so I wasn't at Rubi-Ka in the first place? Strange....I ran by some guards fighting off some ugly aliens at our landing-port, or atleast what was ment to be our landing-port.

Ahhh, finnally, an Omni-tek employee! "Hello and welcome to Rubi-ka" Aha! This is Rubi-ka!
    "Please fill out this Omni-tek application-form" Hmmm...I asked him if I really had any choice...I laughed...
    A man came upto us, he started arguing with the Omni-tek employee, saying that he was stealing recruits. Apperantly there was three groups of people on Rubi-Ka! Clans, a group of people who had been to war with Omni-tek since the beginning of dawn, sounded like hippies. The neutrals, the was neutral in this war and dindt work for anyone. And Omni-tek, a billion employees around the universe, alot of them here, hunting for Notum, the finest materia in the whole universe, or atleast the finest we knew!

My boss had not said anything about this, maybe he was afraid I wouldnt go.

"Hey, stop it you two, I signed a contract back at earth for Omni-tek, and I wouldn't dream of ever breaking it, so shuss...clan-boy"
    I signed the application form and was given a key to the whom-pah to Rome and my new life.

I entered the gate...
    Last edited by Julebrus; Dec 1st, 2005 at 23:56:29. Reason: Title is wrong
    Thengol and Arnt united