Thread: how to get dual mortiig beaters at 60?

how to get dual mortiig beaters at 60?

so i'm lvl 60 atrox enfo, got a 108, 117 motrtiig beaters... i got the 117 on easy but i cant get enough multi melee (531) to get the 108 on. i have 120 multi melee imps on and jugglers treat, ambidextrous 2 perks. No AI so no combined.
    How can i get 40 more multi melee? help pls

Getting a ql 100 beater, feline grace and behe + prod strength should do the trick.

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

i already had behe, IC, FG and the general buffs

and wtb ql 100 beater pst dont wanna spend 25 mil on one (gms)
    ingame: Bigkillah

Quote Originally Posted by adutzu

and wtb ql 100 beater pst dont wanna spend 25 mil on one (gms)
    ingame: Bigkillah
    this is the wrong forum for that kinda stuff yes?
    = Clan Storm Meatshield =

Oddgrim - lvl220 AI:30|LE:70-Enforcer |- Teh Bat-trox! : Equipment
    Kilmeister -lvl220 AI:23|LE:70-Soldier |- Cannonfodder! : Equipment
    Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by adutzu
    multi.melee is dependent at 60 % agility, 10 % stamina and 30 % strength. prod strength instead of ic might give you 1 extra point or so.

Using shiny agility/bright stamina in leg, bright strength in left arm and bright agility in feet helps to.

I just remembered that Infantry Crepuscule Leather Sleeve add multi melee. 2 x 5 = 10 more multi melee

Guide to make Crepuscule armor

Last edited by Upupa; Dec 6th, 2005 at 14:44:44.

Upupa (220/20/60) Valhall Guardians. equip
    Tantal (220/25/68) Atrox Keeper

Shuffling Finger if you can manage to get 300 agility.

Possibly get some pateint high level-friends/orgmates to run you through the zone advancement quests so you can get a higher level profession ring?

heard of juggler's treat? and why not put the 108 in first to get a lower multi melee req on ur off hand? might do slightly less damage on ur specials but at least u can get it on =D

A few items low level trox toons can use to buff MM:

Close Combat Fighter's Manual of Control (SL drop from faction mobs)
    Desert Scorpiod Battle Suit (Rk Dyna drop)
    Infantry Crepuscule Leather Sleeve (SL tradeskill)
    Juggler's Treat (Subway drop)
    Melee Fighter's Control Manual (SL drop from faction mobs)
    Omni-Armed Forces Assault pack (Omni only)
    Sanguisugent armor bits (drops from named Malah in Nascence, Imps in Ely, Archorash in Scheol)
    Shuffling Finger (Imps in Ely)

Composite melee expertise nano also buff MM if I remember well.

Edit : Manaas, he does wear Juggler's treat... and whatever the hand you put it on, the requirement will always be the lowest of the 2 weapons, meaning that the MM requirements for the ql 108 will be the only one taken into consideration afaik.
    Last edited by Shrubberyman; Dec 6th, 2005 at 15:27:10.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

k i got the ql 100 beater and i need like 13 multi melee, if anyone has one of the items that buff multi melee, pls help me out and gine a tell ingame to Bigkillah .

Get in 150 implants...I really dont see why people dont do this in the first place. They act like it is amazingly hard to get high requirements for different skills, but they never try to get into better implants which is usually the cheapest alternative to go. If you have 2 mortiig beaters im assuming you have an alt high enough to miss you some better implants, if not you can always buy some for pretty cheap in the player shops.