Thread: One day, I decided to go shopping...

One day, I decided to go shopping...

(this is the first RP story that I ever wrote so bear with me i was just bored waiting for the server downtime)

One day, after a long and tiring day hunting Redeemeds in a cold shadowland dungeon by the order of my Unredeemed masters, I decided that it was time to come down to Rubi Ka to buy some supplies, and have friendly chatters with some of my friends I might encounter.

Borealis, a lively place, sprawling with activity. The second I stepped out of the Jobe whom-pah, an instant feeling of crowd, the voices of people speaking and Yalmahas passing by, has broken the contrast from the quiet Jobe Platform. Omni-Tek employees, Clanners, and the people that call themselves neutrals, all busy with their own activity, walking around, talking to eachother, while ICC Peacekeepers patrol the area to ensure the peace under the sunshine and the cool weather flowing from the mountains around it. And peace is what Borealis is, there is no fighting here.

Except for one place where the ICC Peacekeepers for some reason never step their foot into...
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

Changing area. Please wait.
    Entering Bor FT

((i forget what the shop is really called ))

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic
    and the people that call themselves neutrals
    ((and pfft! I would think of something IC to say but it's um, 5am. so don't mind me.))
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

The outside of the shop was alive and crowded, as I stood outside the front door, out of the corner of my eye I saw an engineer friend of mine busy with his screwdriver. "Hey Nith, whaddya doing?", I asked him. "Tryin' to build a perennium gun for this fine fellow here", he answered."Oh nice, what fellow?", I said that as I was looking at his sides, trying to find the person he mentioned. Then I look near his feet, and there he was, a ten centimeter tall -or should I say short?- person waved at me and smiled, "The gun is for me, it's gonna be my new sniper rifle", he seemed to be very excited, and Nithrill concentrated on his work again, so I just said good luck, and walked towards the door.

And then I stopped.

Beyond this door lies nothing but a normal shop, but somehow, the ICC Peacekeepers never steps inside, in a place where Omni-Tek employees and Clanners and Neutrals come to buy their supplies. And I know as much as anyone on this planet, that without Peacekeepers, Clanners and OT employees tend to not get along. Its better to be prepared.

So I stopped. And I started to execute my nanoprograms. In a matter of seconds my Nano Containment Unit is filled with invisible nanobots, performing various tasks to my body as I stood under a giant billboard shining and bearing the words "Fair Trade". And then I stepped inside, and closed the door behind me.

Three other Omni Tek employees quickly turned around, glancing at me, and then continued with their shopping. One of them, a soldier named Deathleh, recognized me and we started chatting. There was also a Clan member inside, a female enforcer, but everything seems to be civil, altough I couldn't resist having to instinctively cover my nose everytime she passed by. "It must be from those hours working in the damp notum mines", I thought to myself, "but then again, it could simply be because she's a clanner". I chuckled and Deathleh stared at me with a pair of confused eyes.

And then the door opens...
    Last edited by Genetic; Dec 1st, 2005 at 14:49:19.
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic
    In a matter of seconds my Nano Containment Unit is filled with invisible nanobots
    (If it had ended there I would have had a few things to say about the view from on top of FT. Fear my ninja skills! )
    Last edited by Keldros; Dec 1st, 2005 at 17:12:32.

((omg who is entering?? who?! Who!!!???))
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

omg the curiosity is eating on me!!
    220/21

It was......
    Experienced Kazbah - 220 Keeper - <3

Quote Originally Posted by bonzay1
    to bad u are a trash U HAVE LACK AT TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    ((omg who is entering?? who?! Who!!!???))

(( he's not gonna have any (down) time until next week's server/AO upgrade. ))
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)