Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Escape from Omni-Tek TCC!

[OOC]

Please do tell me if there is scheduling conflicts. I'd love all to be there without any issues that may prevent them from coming. Ex: RL Obligations, etc.

[/OOC]
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Writes notes in her black leather-bound notebook...

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Gorslin
    Estovan... know that name from somewhere. ..something in the past. Where do I know it??

::TRANSMISSION SIGNAL - ACTIVATED!::
    ::CONNECTION UNSTABLE - ERROR::

::LOCATION_#E-7AN~ DE0~R%::

Ahh.. so I get to speak again to you, the people of Rubi-Ka. How are we fairing this day? I do apologize.. we could not meet today. I had my lliason go out to Newland City to meet you all at the Bronto Burger, but someone has tipped the Omni-Pol unto me. How unfortunate. Though, we will meet eventually, I have to deliver my promises and have to make my requests. Our next meeting will be encrypted with this message, I do hope to see you all. Just know, in your dream you see me clear, I have no restraint, no fear. Escape the sorrow and restraint of mortal cities, people of Rubi Ka! Give me time I will be clear. Given time you'll understand. What posseses me to right what you have suffered. I'm in this mood because of scorn. I'm in a mood for total war. To the darkened skies once more and ever onward...

- K-2OA

::TRANSMISSION SIGNAL - TERMINATED!::
    ::CONNECTION UNSTABLE - ERROR::

:: DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?.....Y/N::

[OOC]
    Well then, this was my mistake. I scheduled the event the night before. The next meet will be this coming Friday, December 16th. The time will be 8:00 PM EST, 7:00 PM CST. Hope to see you all there, and THANK YOU for all this support and compliments, I hope I entertain you all.
    [/OOC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12