Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Escape from Omni-Tek TCC!

Escape from Omni-Tek TCC!

::Enter User Name:**********
    ::Enter Password:*********

::Verifying...

::Welcome to Omni-Tek Gridfeed!::
    ::Incoming_Transmission::

Escape at Omni-Tek Threat Containment Center!

This is Security Personnel, Gabriel "Estovan" Hereda of the Omni-Tek Threat Containment Center. At about 1800 RKST there was an escape at the Containment Center. This place is roughly unknown to general Omni-Tek Personal due to the its.. inhabitants but this calls for an emergency. The facility is lightly guarded to reduce su****ions on it's full intentions. I've included with this transmission some perimeter shots of the center:

::Outside the Omni-Tek Threat Containment Center::
    ::Left View of the Omni-Tek Threat Containment Center::
    ::Ground View of the Omni-Tek Threat Containment Center::

Detainee and Subject K-2OA has escaped from the containment center, using a strange electrical interference in our security systems. At roughly 1700 RKST our security cameras were normally monitering Subject K-2OA's holding cell when we picked up odd static on our security camera, proof of which included:

::Static in the Holding Cell::

This static is nothing normal to us, our surveillance is state-of-the-art security cameras. They detect sound and movement easily but at that very time it picked up lots of static once Subject K-2OA began to move. Here is a live video feed:

::Serveillance File 1:: - Static Begins
    ::Serveillance File 2:: - K-2OA begins to move forward.
    ::Surveillance File 3:: - I've highlighted K-2OA, note the increase in static as he moves closer.
    ::Surveillance File 4:: - From here all electronic devices are frozen except the camera *Will explain below*
    ::Surveillance File 5:: - Subject K-2OA leaves his cell and the static begins to dissipate

As you can see Subject K-2OA has escaped from our center, during this static all of our electronic equipment was disabled. Me and another stationed Security Worker tried to radio backup but we got.. static. I tried to open the door but it was jammed. When K-2OA escaped the perimeter we found his personal possesions gone from the equipment room and data files stolen from the briefing room. These data files oddly were on Omni-Engineering on Biological-Androids.

::Holding Cell:: - No evidence found whatsoever
    ::Briefing Room:: - Stolen Data Files on Omni-Engineering regarding Biological-Androids.
    ::Equipment Room:: - All of K-2OA's possessions retaken including a High-Velocity Rifle

I request a full look-out for this man, he is not to be taken lightly. Currently his location is unknown and we've yet to find any evidence of outside help. We request a representitive of Omni-Engineering contact me on what files K-2OA has retrieved on Bio-Droids and also how he created this "static" Thank you and be safe, citizens.

- Estovan, Security Personnel Representative
    Omni-Tek Threat Containment Center

::Attachment...::

I've included a description and call sign of K-2OA. He goes by the nicknam--

::ALERT! ERROR RECEIVING ATTACHMENT... CONTINUE?...Y/N

((VERY cool and great images to go along with it! I'm looking forward to more! ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*responds Y to the gridfeed coming into his com*

(((wow that was amazing, i love the effort and can't wait to see what happens)))
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Requesting more information immediately.

Encountered a strange figure on the streets of Borealis earlier this evening. Seemed very confused, scared, and highly agitated. Muttering something about having escaped from a lab. Maybe your subject, but i need more information to confirm possible identity.

I'm pretty sure if he falls into neutral hands... he could be hidden until needed.

We have our ways.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

::Enter User Name:********::
    ::Enter Password:*******::

::Verifying...::

::Welcome to Omni-Tek Grid Feed!::
    ::Incoming_Transmission::

Greetings,

Ahh, here we are. Sorry about my last transmission. We're still suffering from K-2OA's little EMP effect he had on this facility. It's unexplainable, even to some of our on-site mechanics.

I do hope you do not intend to harbor this man, Lullysing. He is a dangerous convict who has commited a long list of crimes to the corporation. For all I care, I could let him kill you all now but I just wish to get him behind bars again before he makes it to his contacts throughout Rubi-Ka.

For now, all I can do is provide more information on K-2OA. Somehow my attachment was corrupted whenever someone attempted to see the information. I won't use an attachment form this time, rather I will just broadcast it here. K-2OA is of s#a$l s@^tu(e, his br!&d i) +pi%ex, an= a %@th$r s)a_l on! at t)at, ~e i$ an *$ent a#d %o(s by )he c*$l-sig# of $#---

::TRANSMISSION SIGNAL - TERMINATED!::
    ::CONNECTION UNSTABLE - ERROR::

::DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?.....Y/N::

"I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

- Sembly, set up a standard fake Omni-Tek personnel ID. Make it a newly arrived colonist hailing from Omni Prime, regular office worker, nothing special. Search known and public gridfeeds with both my own and the Omni-Tek ID, report back anything corresponding to filter 34 B. Also, run a search through todays messages from the Newland and Borealis Information Network. Thanks.

::At once, Ms. Godfray. Search started at 20:41:02 November 30 29479::

Jen had just enough time to read through a Council of Truth document, depicting the last session, before the soft voice of the AI chimed

::ID C_godfray_j reporting 24 messages. ID OT_miles_f reporting 28 messages. 12 messages from the Newland and Borealis Information Network. 632 messages stopped by the spam filter::

- Thank you Sembly. Open the clan messages, use the severity filter and then open the Omni-Tek messages that differs from this.

Half an hour later, she had read through the clan and neutral messages. Most of it were reports on mining field attacks, statistics and demographic lists. The Omni-Tek ones that were different from these were generally public company profiling issues, market news and information from Omni-Pol and Omni-Admin for new arrivals. The last message, however, caught her eye.

- TCC? Hrm..must be a low-risk information message.

Reading it, she found herself highly intrigued. It wasn't every day Omni-Tek released escapee information and it seemed that every time this report was getting to the specifics it garbled up.

- K-2OA is of small...statue? Something...his breed is opifex, and a...something something...one at that. He is an agent and goes by the callsign of--.. Damn, transmission terminated.

::Relaying end transmission message, Ms. Godfray. "Do you wish to continue?.....Y/N"::

- ...Yes...
    Last edited by Tussa; Nov 30th, 2005 at 22:31:22.

((OOC: Awesome job man! I love the work you put into that story stub))

(( Dude... nice! *applause* well done, and nicely delivered. ))

The transparent screen which replaced her cornea scrolled through thousands of lines of code, translating and uploading the messages from the Companys operatives. New maps, troop movements, changed personal information and other ultra-secret operations updated to the entire Black Company within seconds of information being sent.

Satisfied that all new information had been updated and encoded properly, she opened a new window with a thought.

Two private messages:

One from Danica Bast, Tarens' cousin, now semi-retired
    One from an unknown sender.

"hm." she smirked. Danni and Taren hadn't talked much at all in the past year or more, and the unknown one was rather commonplace.

Deleting the one from Danica without opening it, she opened the second one and shifted the color of the characters from green to red. The green was beginning to hurt her eyes in the darkness of Perpetual Wastelands.

"my oh my, what do we have here..." she whispered to herself before looking up from her hideout, seeing if the three people she was watching had moved at all. They hadn't.

With another thought a window for the message relay in the Council of Truth gridfeed opened. Editing some things, she forwarded it so all clans could see it as it instructed.

Nevver was bored.

Bored of her current work assignment.

How could it be that someone so well versed in the art of interrogation was assigned to a desk job? Sure, there were those times when her detainees "expired" before she was able to extract the requested information, but you have to break a few Chirop eggs to make an omelette, right? Her supervisor didn't buy it. The task at hand was a disciplinary action and she new it; this was no stretch of the imagination considering she was told as much. And so it was that Nevver logged into her gridmail hoping for some sort of break from the tedium of taking one pencil after another from a bin and writing "OK" with it before placing it into a second bin marked "OK" (pencils which were not "OK" were free to be destroyed as she saw fit - the only saving grace).

2 New Messages

Nevver clicked the "Inbox" button to reveal the message subjects.

Subject: SAVE 50% ON YOUR NEXT BRONTO BURGER! COUPON!

Nevver clicked "Print."

Subject: Read me...

Nevver was tempted to click the "Delete" button as it looked like spam, but even spam would be a welcome diversion so she clicked it to read the contents.

She read the message then read it again.

Nevver blinked.

This was not spam, but something rather strange and cryptic; things were looking up for this dull day!

"Employees of Omni-Tek keep your eyes and ears open."

- Liaison for K-2O9

Nevver clicked "Save" and decided that, at the least, this could prove interesting and, just perhaps at best, might lead to something that could relieve her from Pencil Duty.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Muge wiped the faded damaged screen of a outdated computer,

"Junk, Junk, Junk, Omni-mining Junk, Trading junk, Hmm," His eyes widened slightly, "Our lovely omni-tek friends havent messed up again?"
    Muge looked over the report, which had been collected by one of the dented computer's programs. "Heh, We could use an angry electric guy," The lights flickered on and off, and Muge continued fixing running water into the dry desert cave
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

NLC_radarnet$ query nootdb "K-2OA"
    . . . . . . not found.
    NLC_radarnet$
    NLC_radarnet$ su -
    Checking permissions...

NLC_radarnet# Trace $last_tran

NLC_radarnet... 10 ns
    RKGlobalsat322... 12 ns
    RKGlobalsat320... 17 ns
    Trace lost.

NLC_radarnet# ./opt/spec/juju/arch/breakout
    . . . activated. Reloading memfragment into cranial implant.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

::WARNING! MALICOUS VIRUS DETECED::
    ::ANTI-VIRUS ENGAGING::
    ::A+TI-`)RUS O%E-IDE::
    ::In!o#ing_T^a(smi*sion::

Attention people of Rubi-Ka! This is Estovan, Security Personnel of OTTCC. This outpost has recently been under heavy-fire on the grid side of things. As your personal data-pads probably reported, you were receiving a malicious very. Do not worry, it deteced the virus instilled here. This is the first time I've been able to use any form of outside contact. I say outside because, well, all of the doors have jammed shut due to this virus, no doubt set my K-2OA.

Before our power went out again, we managed to see something on the proximity area screen. I am assuming it's backup from Omni-Pol or something to the extent. Nonetheless, I am sending this as a warning to the people of Rubi-Ka. Stay vigilant, this K-2OA will use any methods to get his own wa-- What the?

You hear talking in the background, a bit too faint to even recognize who it is. Out of nowhere you here gun shots ring throughout the room, echoing off the walls. You can only assume that the person Estovan found on the proximity radar wasn't Omni-Pol backup. Then, a voice, you hear the deep voice of a different man speak into the mic..

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums

::Verifying... signal.. U_KN(W@!
    ::In^om#ng_T(an&m(ss#on::

You hear two men talking, one with an obvious accent and one with a deeper voice.

It appears we are broadcasting to the public, Monseur K-2OA.

Are we? Hmm..

You assume the deeper voice is of K-2OA, he approaches the mic and begins to speak.

People of Rubi-Ka.. hello. It seems Mr. Hereda is busy for the time being. I do apologize. Nonetheless, let me speak to you all personally.

Those who live only in the present are blinded by the advent of the future.
    Those who strive for the future are blinded by the spectres of the past.
    Those who yearn for the past are blinded by the reality of the present.

To exist in this world, in this time, in this place... One must not simply comprehend, or understand the technology of this land... One must know, within whatever chamber of the body accounts for the soul, that one is of the nano-bots, wholly and fully. One must feel the technology or nano-bots as a second skin. No - One must feel this as a first, last, and only skin. All is technology here. All is as one.

If you would help me, I will explain all in time...
    Only those who are willing to seek death itself will find themselves in my trust.
    The path is a dangerous one, but one that nevertheless holds many rewards for the worthy...

I do hope you consider, people of Rubi-Ka. I am not an enemy of Omni-Tek nor a fighter of the Clans or a man of Neutrality. I am me, I am myself. Not the enemy nor your friend. All will be revealed in time, good people. Until next time!

::TRANSMISSION_LOST!::
    ::WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE?.....Y/N::

Last edited by Symmetric; Dec 2nd, 2005 at 21:22:24.

Quickly tapping the message into the datapad, she hit "send" and set it aside to continue writing into a small black leather-bound book.

I did as you requested. Now, give me the information you claim to have.

- Taren

Carl leaned against the wall of his bedroom, letting the screen before his eye go to idle so he could focus on something else. It was starting to hurt his eyes. His mind was wandering, he had zero mail in his abscence, and hadn't bothered to follow up on any past grid news. He had spent the day unpacking and lounging, and felt a bit like a bumb. To be expected perhaps. Eyes closed as he sighed gently, a momentary thought passing before he opened them and began a stream of commands into his unit.

Data://Engage

File found. Please insert command:L
    Listing file's in folder: Engage

Sysadmin.inf
    Sysadmin.xml
    Sysinfo.inf
    Sysinfo.xml
    Sysbcast22.exe
    Engage_Admin.sys

Data://Engage/Engage_Admin.sys: Run

It was only a moment before Carl had rediscovered the magic of bieng one with a machine. It was the boon of the Engineer, mastery of mechanics, eletrocnics, and physics. Mastery of the universe. The massive files and folders he had hidden in small computer databases within the wall panels of his appartment were accessed, and gone through, as if he were pulling shelves and rummaging through files. He sat completely absorbed, untill he came across one file.

Data://Recon/Information/SavedFile/Dericad.inf

He blinked, a bit confused for a moment, before pulling up the file and begin to sift through. It was what he had been looking for, but he hadn't remembered why.

Hans "Dericad" Shone, Omni-Tek Beaurocrat, Security Clearance: Minimal, Information: Used to be a member of Omni-AF, was considered personal investigator. Turned renegade and joined the clans, was later apprehended by Omni-AF and sent through Omni-Rehab. Last known location: Omni-TCC.

His mind began to wander again. Dericad was some distant relation of his that he had never met, nor wanted to. People knew him, and people knew Carl, and somehow they would put two and two together and relate the two, without the two bieng able to relate eachother. Dericad had always been an enigma to Carl, but Carl never took much to the hauntings and forgot about him. This man, this, K-20, or whatever, spoke in riddles. And he knew only one thing of Riddles. They confused the hell out of him and he was never too good with them. Carl looked to the wall, where he had mounted his Prohibited Hand Mortar of Bacam-Xum, and the suit of armor he used to wear, and shook his head.

Let event's unfold, he thought, I'll not play soldier any longer. With that he idly closed all connections to the database regarding the incident, and the transmission sent by this mysterious figure. But he used to be in OTTCC...perhaps he knew this Hans Shone...Dericad...

Open Window. Open searcher. Query=OTTCC

Query Not Found, try new query? Y/N: Y
    Query=Last Broadcast, Time=3:42:10

Query found, command?
    Reply Broadcast, Address=Same
    Establishing Connection...
    Connection Established
    Broadcast=K-20, A20 whatever your name is, I'd like to meet with you and speak with you, if this at all possible. I work for no one but myself, and have a question regarding a possible inmate. Have you ever heard of a ERROR
    ERROR
    Connection Lost.
    WARNING, MALICIOUS DATA DETECTED, ACTIVATING SYSTEM PURGE, ACTIVATING PROGRAM VANGUARD.EXE, CEREBRIAL SHUTDOWN ACTIVATED, PLEASE DISCONNECT ALL BIO COMPUTERS AT THIS TIME. SHUTTING DOWN IN 3...

Carl smiled quietly and shook his head. Destiny was a cruel mistress, and her lover Fate seemed to be just as well. He sighed quietly, shut off his unit, and lay back, activing an ambient sound loop of rain in a forest, and reached for his Comm. He punched in a small message to Astera, someone he hadn't spoken to in forever, that merely said "Hi." He then closed his eyes, and let out a small sigh. Perhaps another time.
    Not quite dead yet. But almost.

Don't touch the funk.

Jen watched as the gridpost sent to the clan common mailing list pushed out of the message system. Then, tapping out her message slowly, she sent a short reply to the sender of the private message blinking in her inbox.

Symmetric,

I have relayed the message as you wished. The message you sent to me showed traces from the Newland Desert gridpost relay station. I take it you are on the move constantly, but I'm hoping this reply finds you safely.

I wish to know more about the missing clan operative you mentioned. Please make contact as soon as it's convenient for you.

- Jenae Godfray

Short, simple, to the point. Watching the gridmailing system finish its encryption sequences, she answered 'yes' when prompted if she wanted a confirmation note.

((Hey Lurai! Welcome back ))

Symmetric,

You made a deal. ...I swear thats the problem with most people these days. They just don't understand consequences.

-Taren

::Welcome to Omni-Tek Gridfeed!::
    ::New Messages: 0::

::Refreshing...::

::ER-O$ W%!H SYS^*M::
    ::L(#D4=G..::

Attention all Citizens of Rubi-Ka!

This is OTTCC Security Representative, Estovan. K-2OA has struck again, he has attacked the OTTCC base of operations, assaulting my partner and myself. We're both fine, merely knocked out but this further prooves the danger of this man.

After the assault we reviewed the surveilance and it showed two figures and not just one man, I will broadcast this for you all to view, do note that ever since the attack we've had random virus outbreaks, hence the cryptic text.

::Security Camera Image 1:: - This is after they stuffed me and my partner in another room, it looks as if they are looking for something.
    ::Security Camera Image 2:: - I am assuming the one on the right is this "Symmetric" accomplice of K-2OA's and the left, K-2OA himself.
    ::Security Camera Image 3:: - The two seem to be going through all our panels and systems.
    ::Security Camera Image 4:: - Right here seems to be where Symmetric discovers our camera.
    ::Security Camera Image 5:: - Apparently he has, and the poor sap has humor, from there our feed is cut.

As you can see, he left some damage. All of our systems have been virally attacked and everything comes out cryptic sometimes, this terminal is about to keel soon in fact. I am requesting a full Kill-On-Sight of K-2OA and Symmetric if he is found on OMNI-TEK GROUNDS. ICC has contacted me and made it apparent that we a-e not to pur!u5 him o=t of !mni-Te2 Territory.

B$t t2i- does 2ot s!o* all el-e, I do2t c1re +h&t f!ct8on y7u bel66g to! !top t-is m!~n wh^le y!u sti#l can! I am *oi)g to !e sendi%g my !e$so&ne&le o^t to sco%t the ~rea%, our #ast report t!ld me t@at he #as--

01000010011011110110111001101010011011110111010101 11001000101100001000000101001001110101011000100110 10010010110101001011011000010010000100100000010101 00011010000110100101110011001000000110100101110011 00100000010100110111100101101101011011010110010101 11010001110010011010010110001100101100001000000100 10010010000001101000011000010110010000100000011101 00011011110010000001110011011010000111010101110100 00100000011101010111000000100000011011110111010101 11001000100000010011110101010001010100010110000010 11100010111000101101001011010110111101101000001000 00011101110110100001100001011101000110010101110110 01100101011100100010110000100000011001100111001001 10100101100101011011100110010000100000011010000110 01010111001001100101001011100010000001001000011001 01001000000111011101100001011100110010000001100001 00100000001001110110001001101111011100100110010100 10111000100000010000010110111001111001011010000110 11110111011100101100001000000100101100101101001100 10010011110100000100100000011010000110000101110011 00100000011100100110010101110001011101010110010101 11001101110100011001010110010000100000011011010110 01010010000001110100011010000110000101110100001000 00011110010110111101110101001000000110000101101100 01101100001000000110000101110100011101000110010101 10111001100100001000000110000100100000011011010110 01010110010101110100011010010110111001100111001000 00011101000110100001101001011100110010000001010011 01100001011101000111010101110010011001000110000101 11100100100000011000010111010000100000001101010010 00000101000001001101001000000010100001000101010100 11010101000010100100101110001000000101100101101111 01110101001000000110000101101100011011000010000001 11011101101001011011000110110000100000011011010110 01010110010101110100001000000110110101100101001000 00011000010111010000100000011101000110100001100101 00100000010000100111001001101111011011100111010001 10111100100000010000100111010101110010011001110110 01010111001000100000010100100110010101110011011101 00011001010111001001100001011101010110111001110100 00100000010010010100111001010011010010010100010001 00010100100000010011100110010101110111011011000110 00010110111001100100001000000100001101101001011101 00011110010010111000100000010001100111001001101111 01101101001000000111010001101000011001010111001001 10010100100000011101110110010100100000011101110110 10010110110001101100001000000110001101101111011011 10011001000111010101100011011101000010000001110100 01101000011010010110111001100111011100110010000001 10000101100011011000110110111101110010011001000110 10010110111001100111011011000111100100101110010010 01011001100010000001110100011010000110010101110010 01100101001000000110100101110011001000000111001101 10001101100101011001000111010101101100011010010110 11100110011100100000011000110110111101101110011001 10011011000110100101100011011101000111001100101100 00100000011100000110110001100101011000010111001101 10010100100000011000110110111101101110011101000110 00010110001101110100001000000110110101100101001011 00001000000100100100100000011001000110111100100000 01101000011011110111000001100101001000000111100101 10111101110101001000000110000101101100011011000010 00000111011101101001011011000110110000100000011100 11011010000110111101110111001000010010000001000001 01110101001000000111001001100101011101100110111101 1010010111001000100001

TRANSMISSION_TERMINATED....
    DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?...... Y/N

Last edited by Estovan; Dec 10th, 2005 at 04:41:32.

The Black Company Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast