council of truth, summarized meeting, Nov 26,29479

Aideen Landau (Unionists) and Xavier Humbold (Acting under the direction of Ruth Montezuma as head of New Dawn) and the gathered clans, with a total of 8 to 2 with one abstaining, voted to send a message expressing their interest to meet with CEO Zora. A delegation of Clans from the Council will be chosen to meet with the new CEO while the letter of intent stating a time and place is agreed upon by all parties.

This discussion had some very good points, some of which are listed below:

Quote Originally Posted by Icata, Unit Commander - Whisper's Edge
I also believe we should meet with Mr. Zora. If the meeting results in less bloodshed between clan and omni, we'll have done a great thing and even if no resolution can be reached, it would be very good for us to be able to 'size up' our enemy, so to speak as far as where to meet, I'd rather not let an omni near this council building. I think a neutral location would be best, I'm sure we'll be able to provide ample security.
Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta, Squad Commander - Avatars Reloaded
I think meeting would be an excellent idea. It will give us a chance to see our enemy in the eyes and measure him better than any press-releases or grid-feeds might let us.
This will let us make decissions, such as taking a stand on this war some are wanting, with a truer heart.
Quote Originally Posted by Kayisa, Member - RKA United
Henery Radiman is a Moderate. A moderate can only get results in a discussion where both sides come in good faith. Omni has proven repeatedly that they have no such good faith. They still claim ownership over us. They still claim this is their world. Before they can be trusted to make any negotiation thats worth it's salt they must renounce all claims and admit to our rights to freedom. Then and only then can we discuss peace. That must and can be the only reason for a meeting between us.
Further discussions regarding the future of West Athen and the increased incidence of Omni Tek employees creating violence were hotly debated for the third time since the councils inception over a year ago. Fayelure, President of 3305 Local had an amazing idea that training areas around West Athen be fitted with sensors that scan an individuals NCU and if signs of a recent attack on a clanner are found, the cowardly Omni cannot get in to the high suppression areas and the safety they offer.

One of the most interesting topics discussed was a Clan wide alarm system for Alien attacks on public cities. The idea was met with high approval from every clan in attendance, including Mr. Humbold from New Dawn.

Of course, this was only one of the many topics discussed at the meeting. For further details, please go to the Council Gridsite and read the complete log.

Thank you,

Clerical Staff