Thread: A dark dream...

A dark dream...

"No..NO...NOO GODDAMN YOU!" Hyperion snaps out of the dream with such speed he throws his axe into a near by wall.

"Damn it...That dream again!...If i could only see that #$*&$# face!!" Hyperion stands up quickly getting dressed...He heads outside to the balcony in backyard fifteen to think.

Why is it like this? Why can i not see his face...what am i holding back? The man murdered the best damn man i ever served with...he was responsible for the deaths of over fifteen thousand more...how can i not remember his face.

Hyperion looks up to the star filled sky almost crying out to the darkness for an answer. He leaps over the balcony and moves over to one of the tents sitting on one of the outdoor chairs.

"I will avenge you Ryan....All of you....Firestorm Company will rise from the ashes and the traitor will die by my hand..." Hyperion just tries to lay back when a familiar figure walks through the door to the backyard. It was Sena 'Wiisper' West one of his superior officers.

"Good evening Hyperion. Couldnt sleep?"

"Its that dream again Wiisp....i cant get it out of my mind...i keep seeing Ryan die over and over again....And no matter what i try i cant see the bastard's face."

"Didnt that one...Nutmeg wasnt it help you?"

"I still cant see his face....I will know it when i see it...but..its the only thing i dont remember...I remember the inital explosions. The omni troopers storming the base. In minutes i was up to my hips in blood and guts....i dont know how much of it was my own." Hyperion then reaches into his shirt pocket pulling out a strange disk "I took this from Encryption and met up with Ryan...Next thing i know his head explodes...As i turn to see who shot him....I cant see his face....its blurred out..like its blocked...That man was the cause of the deaths of so many....And there is still so much i cant talk about..."

"You will be able to in time Adama. In the meantime get some sleep...Your paperwork has been accelerated. You will have access as of tommarow." Wiisp sounds calm as always though her voice is tinged with worry...

These dreams have been haunting him for months now....he doesnt talk about it as much...but he cant keep this up...i have seen the strain wear on him...if this doesnt break soon....

"Why havent you told me the rest of this Hype?"

"If i did...you A may not believe it...and B it would seal my death. Too many people would kill me for just being alive...There may come a day i can tell you...but its not here yet...."

"Well your neighbors heard the scream and sent me a message....Do try to get some sleep."

"I will try Sena."

Wiisper smiles softly and nods as she leaves.

Hyperion would do much the same returning to his bed with one hope in his mind...That the dreams would not return...

(post was edited for language)
    Last edited by Hyperion5182; Nov 28th, 2005 at 08:07:24.