Thread: IRRK: A Message From Dante Karall

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: A Message From Dante Karall

A Message From Dante Karall
    November 25, 29479 - Janea Therinia

By now, Newland City has seen the election of it's new mayor. The races have been run, the votes casted, and Zephram "Toog" King placed into office. In the excitement of announcing a winner, those who came close also have their words to say. Earlier today, the candidate Dante Karall wrote in to the IRRK with this concession speech.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and non-gender-specific-Atrox-type-persons of Newland City. By this point, the votes have all totally been totaled, and, as you all know, I was not elected into office. To say I am not dissapointed would be, like, an outright lie and stuff.

However, that's the past, and I'm not down with looking into the past. There's a future ahead of us. And I'm all up on being in the future. 'cause, like, if you lived in the past you'd just be doing the same thing over again.

Then again, I guess you really can't live in the future either, 'cause then you'd be doing stuff you haven't done yet, and that wouldn't be cool. 'cause what would happen to yourself when your present self gets to the future to do something, and you've already done it? I mean... whoa. That's some deep stuff right there.

Anyway, like, no matter what time frame you're living in (unless it's, like, a few hundred years ago--and if you are, why are you reading this?), Newland has a new mayor. And I gotta say, if there's a dude out there that'll do the job right, it's gotta be Zephy. This dude rocks the house hardcore style, and I'm really glad to see him in office. He deserves it, and I think he'll make a bangin' mayor.

I just wanna take the time to thank the peeps who really supported me in this campaign. Meldrek dude and Anamelle were totally rocks in this thing for me, and if it hadn't been for them I probably woulda dropped out. Really, everyone who voted for me and supported me kicks some major butt, and it just goes to show that even the little guys can blow up in big ways.

Lastly, I wanna give props to my girl Mittzy, who is totally red-hot and completely awesome. She gave me so much support in this, and she gave me a lot of confidence in myself that I didn't have before. So, I mean, Mittzy... much, much love hon. For serious.

As a final note, I just wanna say this--Even though I lost the election, that doesn't mean much is gonna change about me. I'll still be around, still doin' my thing. I'm still gonna be hanging out and drinking beers. 'cause getting out and meeting people totally rocked hardcore style. And don't think you guys have heard the last from me on the political circuit either. Dante's got some tricks left in him yet.

Anyway, you dudes, dudettes, and non-gender-specific-Atrox-people be cool. I'll be seeing you around.

Signed,

Dante Karall
    "

Dude!
    Come with me to tir and let's get ourselves sold in the "fleshmarket" event. It's a trip man! We're gonna show those clanner just how much competition we noots can give em. Plus, you can use the money you get from this to get, like... more booze man. Cmon, ya gotta go...

(event : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=421893)
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I would have voted for you, if you had seemed serious about the position.

I spoke with Anamelle earlier today about the elections. Here's what she said:

"Well, Dante would have rocked as a mayor but Toog is also an excellent choice. I'm happy Dante sticks around. I'd like to have a beer with him and Mittzy at Neuters some time. We might even be able to arrange a leet lazor defense squad some day... *chuckles*"

She's so going to kill me for publishing this.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyGizzy
    I would have voted for you, if you had seemed serious about the position.
    If you think he wasn't serious, then you don't know him. And it's a pity.

Meldrek.
    Dokku 214 crat - Member of Alliance du Soleil (Rk2)
    Meldrek 211 agent - Member of Shattered Dreams (Rk2) [Retired or not]

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by arkis
    If you think he wasn't serious, then you don't know him. And it's a pity.

Meldrek.

My opinion is just my opinion.

Me wuuhd tayuk greet plezyah ihn a dreenk wid duw won day...bot oontyl daht dayz. Me bydz duw Guud dayz...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/rensig54.jpg
    A karrut iz ahz kluuse ahz a rahbet getz too a dymuundz

What is he on?
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com