Thread: Where are carbonrich rocks?

Question Where are carbonrich rocks?

Can someone tell me where I can find Carbonrich Rocks between ql 50 and ql 70? I've come across one or 2 on mission MOBs. But I'm looking for a more reliable source.
    Doctor Frankenstein: "Would you mind telling me ... who's brain ... did I put in?"
    Igor: "And you won't be angry?"
    Doctor Frankenstein: "I will NOT .. be .. angry."
    Igor: "Abby someone."
    Doctor Frankenstein: "Abby someone. Abby who?"
    Igor: "Abby ... Normal."

There's a good listing at http://www.virral.com but all of the areas where carbonrich rock occurs are either 25% zones or have nasty, nasty red mobs prowling around. Or both.

That said, if you save beforehand it's not too much of a problem, just irritating. I've not been attacked by another player so far, but on every foray but one I've been killed by a prowling mob. As you go up in level though that should become much less of a problem.

Cheers,

~R~

I found a place not listed there, had only ql 1-50. Quite unique to stumble on one of these.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Red face You need a yalm

The other day, I went to Central Artery valley to pick up the carbonrich rock I needed to make a crystal, and discovered that unless you are level 200 and have a whole bunch of uber badasses with you, you cannot mine alone without a yalm... The top version of snakes, anuns, and lifebleeders (called mind destroyers or something liek that) are swarming around the place where you pickup the rocks. The only way to do it is to fly straight down, grab the rock, and fly straight back up again. And even then about 2000 things aggro you...

a nice payoff however..
    Level 220 16 Philip "Phil" Proteus, Engineer Equipment

New location

and that new location is...?

If your Omni head north from 10-3 outpost in SAV, zone into CAV and then straight north until you see the lava pools, there you will find a wide range in ql of the carbonrich rocks.

If you have Dovve's Map installed you can also see the lava pools marked on the map.
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004