Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 200 doctor stuck as clan, they wont change my side till 14.6? WHY??

Originally posted by Mandor
    I hope you come back in your guild soon Aidin...

Yeah, because like some people doesn't seem to understand, the biggest problem isn't to be clan or omni... The problem is that Aidin can return in her guild as a clan.

And you would like beeing cut from your guilds and friends for weeks, waiting a patch that have no ETA yet ?

And just making fun of someone that is cut from his friends for an unknown time is simply... Lame and childish.

Hope you come back in TC soon Aidin.

-- Rhag
    Oh cmon, it's kinda funny. It's not like she'll be forced to be the aweful clanner forever, unless FC have a bright new idea, hehe.

Had it been one of my guildmates, he'd play with one of his many alts (we all have em, lol) and we would make fun of him until he came back to clan (I sent a couple of my chars to omni for the elite armor).

you poor thing i hope you lose your tokens!

I hope they put zoning reqs on all clan/omni only items so that even if you do switch back they will pop off or they change the reqs like they did with dodga/whats his name pads and make them "not omni"

This is clan gear, it says so in the description. The description goes even further to say you will be revoked of all omni privleges. Personally i think this is simply a fine example of how items like these should work.

You screwed up. You made the stupid mistake of leveling too close to 200 and hitting it. You chose to take advantage of a system that allows side hopping to put in gear you shouldnt be able to wear normaly and you got burned. Well cry us a river.

And she wonders why people are without sympathy.

regardless of whether or not you see the description as a strict rule of how it should work, GMs had previously stated both that going clan for sleeves is ok and wasnt a sploit, and that any lvl 200s needing switching should see a GM.

then they reversed their position on both those issues while i was in the middle of doing both... regardless of whether or not you agree i should be able to go clan for sleeves, that kind of support is truly messed up and should be rectified.

btw i dont understand how the people that are loving me getting stranded keep saying they hope i lose my tokens like its a hurtful remark... i fully expected to lose my tokens going into this. kinda sucks i wont be able to get the bonus i was intending to lose them for, but it doesnt statistically hurt me that much. oh well, nothing 110 missions cant cure.

im pretty much just cheesed at being stranded as clan for a unspecified amount of time, which effectively negates the only activities i have to do at lvl200 and keeps me segregated from all my friends in AO. if you delight in that fact your not worth my effort, cause nothing i can say will change your cruel nature. id love to see how you felt if you got caught in the middle of a policy change with similar ramifications.

gold, while i know what yer saying, ive already made all the alts i want when i took a 4 month break from my main months ago. i have no desire to play an alt and be just as out of touch with my friends, i merely want to resume the activities i was engaging in weeks ago, hanging out/chatting with my guild, killing unique mobs and clanners. regardless of your side of ot/clan/neut, side of the sleeves/switching sides issues, i think its only reasonable to see my situation as an unfair one and one that should be fixed promptly, not told 'tough luck' and made to wait so long till they bother to put in a way for me to do it myself.
    Last edited by Karuna; Aug 5th, 2002 at 07:56:43.

You are such a "half empty" person, aren't you?

Here you are given an opportunity to inferface with the best and brightest of rubi-ka (clanners) and all you want is to go home.

Take the chance, and make friends amongst the elite instead?

No need to be a side jumper as you know who, lol, but trust me, there are alot of nice clanners you can spend time with until the day comes when funcom actually does something helpful (u know, right after the flying pigs are introduced to the game).

rofl! yeah i know there are a number of clanners i know and respect, but as nice and skilled as some of them may be, i much prefer to be with this tight knit family-style group of ppl i was involved with before. dont think its too much to ask

Originally posted by Aidin
    rofl! yeah i know there are a number of clanners i know and respect, but as nice and skilled as some of them may be, i much prefer to be with this tight knit family-style group of ppl i was involved with before. dont think its too much to ask
    Not too much to ask?

Hmm, u're a doc, so I'll pick 2 examples u should know well.

1. Epsilon.

2. Heal bars.

Ty. Point proven.

Doc reque a lot of skill

Try to heal 11 people alone and tarasque switches around them and none of them has mele bracers

That probly was most fun i had since lvl 112 when we did lvl 200 missions filled up with aces
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    Doc reque a lot of skill

Try to heal 11 people alone and tarasque switches around them and none of them has mele bracers

That probly was most fun i had since lvl 112 when we did lvl 200 missions filled up with aces
    Next time I'm tanking I will remove RRF too.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Well that will be fun !

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Take off armor and run naked around the dragon?

Originally posted by Gold

triple fun and no HP buffs

Originally posted by Gold

Armor?

You use armor in Camelot?

and Pomy, where is the cute blond avatar?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Arf you saying that you dont like me returned from Hawai?

Armor?

You use armor in Camelot?

no no...well, I am not sure...I am too busy lagging extremely in camelot to be sure...usually it feels like funcom pulled down my pants and punished me, following prison rules. (a nice way to say that funcom ****** me in the ***).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to the clans....BIATCH

That is all...
    Oh, and

*hands her a twig of hope token board and a 'sploiter trophy"

hehehehe this is the funniest thing i've read in a long time

definately in my top 10 of stupid things to do

its no sploit , but not a roleplaying thing to do.

so what, people who pvps regulary and uses Ar/Fa weapons need those sleeves to be equal with clans who use the same weps.

Originally posted by OneManArmy
    Thanks for the comic relief & insight, TheDeacon. I couldn't care less about a 200 whining about not being able to 'sploit "like everyone else". Take it like a man. Kid.

~Army
    ah yes, can we have some more trite expressions plz?

'take it like a man'--first off im a woman thnx--btw what is 'taking it like a man'? in this situation you attempt to deem sitting there saying nothing while an unpublicized policy change screws you over as such... sounds more like 'taking it like a spineless wimp' than anything else.

'kid'--anyone who tries to use this expression to make someone else feel small like that is either a kid themselves or just of a kid's maturity level.

how does 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA' and calling me a 'biatch sploiter' count as comic relief and insight? the only thing it gives insight to is the childish mind of the poster and his lack of a grasp on the issue. i have done nothing to deserve being called a b|tch, but thats ok. having to resort to name-calling shows how weak your argument and mind really are.

surely its been explained many times by both players, GMs, and ARKs that this isnt an exploit so either you're illiterate and somehow manage to type by banging your head on the keyboard, too lazy to be bothered to read those statements, or youre just too ignorant to comprehend them as plain-worded as they may be.
    Last edited by Karuna; Aug 7th, 2002 at 18:45:23.

Originally posted by Aidin

surely its been explained many times by both players, GMs, and ARKs that this isnt an exploit so either you're illiterate and somehow manage to type by banging your head on the keyboard, too lazy to be bothered to read those statements, or youre just too ignorant to comprehend them as plain-worded as they may be.
    *giggle* that was really pretty funny, i couldn't help laughing.

i think you have good points aidin, not that my opinion matters but everyone else in this thread being kinda mean so...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast