Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRRK: Newland Mayoral results are in

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK: Newland Mayoral results are in

With all precincts reporting, the results of the election are in! Toog has won with 60% of the vote!

Zephrem Toog King: 60%
    Dante Karall: 27%
    Camilla Ernetta: 8%
    Kelly Dorosaua: 5%

To think he was the quiet guy during the original meet the candidates night, when the opinionated Dorosaua and extravagant Dante were drawing all the attention. Except Dante, who seemed to be giving more attention to Ernetta...
    I'll be interested to see how well he does... The first real test will be the Omni/Clan trade agreements everyone is calling out for, I suppose. This should be his strongest field, so if he can pull this off with no hiccups, it's a decent start.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Sweetness itself... i voted for that guy.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

I wonder how long it's gonna take before someone calls it a fix...
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Yeah, they deliberately didn't let cyborgs or dust brigaders vote - fixxxx!!!!

FREE BOREALIS!!!

I wish Mr King good luck and hope Newland City can provide an example to other neutral cities like, oh, Borealis, on how to keep terrorists and vandals at bay.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

So when do we find out who the council candidates are?

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Congratulations to the new mayor.

And don't worry Virta, I'm sure he'll keep Omni-Pol outside the city gates.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    And don't worry Virta, I'm sure he'll keep Omni-Pol outside the city gates.
    All of Rubi-Ka is under Omni-Tek jurisdiction, according to Mr Ross himself. Unless the situation changes, we will be making sure the city does not become another haven for anti-OT terrorists. Being neutral is fine. Attacking Omni-Tek is not fine, nor is it neutral.

I hope Mr King will invite us over to discuss these matters when he has got his office cleared.

Well, since you’re not even capable of protecting that same Mr. Ross, let alone keep any city terrorist free (including your own) I’m sure the mayor can think of a better solution to keep Newland City safe. But we’ll see, you never know.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Cohngraydulayshonz Mystah Toog. Et iz guud daht duw got da partz. Me tink duw wyll mayuk Newland da beezt ceety ihn da Rubi-ka. Da reezt warr too veeluunt, und nuht layuk a Neutral....Peepol layuk me und duw wahn't peace und Newland to pruuspah, und mayuk peace torlkz wid Omni und Clan....oppz ermmm guud nyht
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/rensig54.jpg
    A karrut iz ahz kluuse ahz a rahbet getz too a dymuundz

Quote Originally Posted by Renjori
    Cohngraydulayshonz Mystah Toog. Et iz guud daht duw got da partz. Me tink duw wyll mayuk Newland da beezt ceety ihn da Rubi-ka. Da reezt warr too veeluunt, und nuht layuk a Neutral....Peepol layuk me und duw wahn't peace und Newland to pruuspah, und mayuk peace torlkz wid Omni und Clan....oppz ermmm guud nyht
    Good luck Mr. King and good night to you too Mr. Renjori ^^
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarko
    Well, since you’re not even capable of protecting that same Mr. Ross, let alone keep any city terrorist free (including your own) I’m sure the mayor can think of a better solution to keep Newland City safe. But we’ll see, you never know.
    Yes, I hope he does think about it.

If you have knowledge of terrorists inside Omni cities, feel free to contact your nearest Omni-Pol officer.

I sincerely hope Newland City turns out fine.

Congratulations to Mr King.

I hope to get an interview with our new mayor.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    If you have knowledge of terrorists inside Omni cities, feel free to contact your nearest Omni-Pol officer.
    Isn't that kind of redundant? Or are you working on the assumption that your officer don't know where he is at?

I guess the second option could be the true one, I've seen a whole lot of OP personnel acting weird here and there on my unhindered travels in so-called OT territory..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer
    Isn't that kind of redundant? Or are you working on the assumption that your officer don't know where he is at?

I guess the second option could be the true one, I've seen a whole lot of OP personnel acting weird here and there on my unhindered travels in so-called OT territory..
    Well, they are all highly trained and I would not expect a civilian to understand our procedures. But this discussion is not about Omni-Pol, it is about Mr King.

[Come on, 'the nearest officer' depends on where the person who is volunteering information is located.]

Quote Originally Posted by Virta
    [Come on, 'the nearest officer' depends on where the person who is volunteering information is located.]
    [[Hehe, I was implying that the nearest officer was the terrorist.. ]]
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

I'm afraid Mr.Ross belived other things as that whole of RK is Omni-Pol jurisdiction. And OT seems to have already burried poor ol' Ross, alongside invesigation on his assasin.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Looks like my nuts are safe from karalls mayoral ball kicking squad.

I would of voted for him had it been a real democracy, and not a puppet show
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Dante had some good ideas, like cleaning up Newland City, and he had some bad ones as well. I voted for King, but Dante might do well in a lesser office.

Who knows? Dante even shows some potential for the future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast