Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRRK: Nanomage fanatics strike again

Quote Originally Posted by jokzer

Indeed. Not that I mind, he apparantly includes us 'Troxes in his "no-hit list" because he thinks we can't go off-planet for any length of time..
    In fact Solis are geneered as well, just not as heavily as the rest of us.
    I belive this is a case of a group of people being included in something due to the fact that what they bring is needed. In this case, 'Troxes bring in much needed strength and objects to hide behind. No offence to 'troxes and non-NLF nano-mages.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    In this case, 'Troxes bring in much needed strength and objects to hide behind. No offence to 'troxes and non-NLF nano-mages.
    None taken, at least not by me.

And yeah we can bring objects to hide behind, I remember seeing a 'Trox completely covering a nanobreed with a support beam once.
    The nano wasn't too happy, though. Apparantly he wasn't trying to hide from anything, it just looked that way. At least that's what he told us later, when he was sitting a reclaim.

Oh, you mean they can hide behind us? Yeah, that'll work, I guess. Not too well, mind you: we hit hard when we fall..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

I have some information I would like to pass onto the reporters of IRRK, if one of you could please contact me, that would be great.
    ~Soullen~

Quote Originally Posted by Soullen
    I have some information I would like to pass onto the reporters of IRRK
    You'll have to give it to them in the ASS...
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12