Thread: Pinky Items.

Question Pinky Items.

Ok, seems to be that i am getting more and more Triple Pinky and Pinky Jar items as a reward for missions. Are they useful at all?

Thanks,

The Pinky Items

Hi im a 24th lvl techie on RK 2, and im collecting all those pinky items i can get my fatty hands on. There is btw 1 more item in the serie, a spezialized pinky cutter. Found it in a mission.

If u find any of these... can i please have them. I dont think they go by much in the shops and until this point in the game i havent seen any use of them yet. I have the spezialized Pinky cutter and the XP pinky (got it from my bot like Scarcrow, but only a few days ago), but i surely would like more of both. I have never seen the triple pinky, and i have only seen the Pinky Jar with another character...

So if u find any of the pinky items, or any other "strange" items... then please /tell Chouhada (RK 2), then ill come get them...
    Last edited by Chouhada; Dec 15th, 2001 at 14:23:42.

Lightbulb

Well, I am on RK1, so, i'll keep them in case they would have a better use in a future or some collector would come by.

Thanks for your replies guys.

Postbee
    can i get to se the Triple Pinly... just to see it and read the describtion of it. That would be great, adn it is just to be courious... I could create a character on RK1, if we could get that arrangement... hope so...

btw, have anyone tried to combined a Soul Globe with the Soul Stones, i have seen the stones, but not the globe (my techie is just at a misison i Aegan where he has a Glope as a pickup item... but ofcourse has i sold the soul stones i have seen through the game

If anyone will help me out at this experiment then i am in need of a soul stone... until i find one of my own... and i will gladly pay for it..

/chouhada

Smile

Sounds good.

Let's meet on Rubika1 at any location convenient to you, I will show Triple Pinkie, Pinkie Jar and as a bonus i might give you soul stones i have 2 or 3 of them....I didn't know that they can be used on a Globe...hmmmmm, although i've suspected that they should valuable that is why i am keeping them.

ok, see you in a game...oh my character name is Cerber so just
    /tell cerber.