Thread: Looking for a Omni role playing guild with sinister intentions.....

Looking for a Omni role playing guild with sinister intentions.....

When i say sinister i am looking for guild a with anti omni intentions that is Omni aligned.

Or I am willing to help start one.

Let the flames begin!

Z
    Last edited by Z-Axis; Aug 6th, 2002 at 13:50:15.

Wink Interesting you should say this....

Today I have started an omni character (We'll call her Miss X) an omni trader, who is in reality, a double agent (trader in class double agent in spirt ). She is quietly making money by buying omni med suits, to give/sell to the clanners, who do not have the facilities to produce them.

Miss X is helping equip a certain clan guild with certain essential items she finds in her adventures.

Miss X cannot bare the thought of actually defecting to the clan areas, because she is too acustomed to the fine living in omni cities. But the mystery, money and the excitement has become a drug she cannot go without. She would be interested to join/create a "very small" guild of like minded degenerates.

Ooh, Miss X I like your style.
    Danica "Jaxxa" Craddock,
    fna Sun "Snyyper" Botos
    Agent and Java-Junkie of Rubi-Ka

And i would be interested in speakin with you.

how do we do this?

Send a tell to Theapostate

Wink You know..

This is sounding fairly interesting to me...

You know why I'm Omni? I like the paycheck, and I'm pretty fond of being able to shower on a daily basis.

When there's profit involved, I deal with the clanners fairly often. There was that little shipment of shotguns a few weeks back.. and god knows how many clandestine meetings in ICC..

That said, my loyalty belongs to the person who pays me the most.. and if this little plot of yours involves diverting Omni funds into MY pocket.. I'm behind ya all the way.

(Send Eyesandy a /tell ingame if you would)

--Sandy "..should've been a fixer.."