Thread: Stare at the suns : Fiction

Stare at the suns : Fiction pt 1 and 2

Well,. following the lead of many I have started to write my backstory. Just a few things to mention first.

1. I am by no means a writer and I expect there will be people who read it and go....um...yup..she's not a writer

2. I expect that my knowledge of rubi-ka history is still a little weak and it is quite possible I am completly wrong in my way of interpreting how things are done. This was just what I came up with given the information I had, and filling in some blanks a long the way

3. The story is ongoing with part 3 actually being role played in the game. Part 2 will be posted soon and if anyone would like to play a role in the story, please let me know, and I'll try to include you...in the backstory and in the present story. everyone is welcome, but not everyone will be included.

4. I will edit this as I learn what information needs to be fixed in order for it to make sense in the play world.

I hope you enjoy...feel free to post comments below

http://members.shaw.ca/nomatter/ao/backstory.html
    Last edited by Lilyflie; Aug 29th, 2002 at 13:50:20.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Cool story!

All these stories makes me wonder if i should upload my own at some point
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Well I liked it, so there!

I do like it. Trechery, betrayal, nastiness, confusion, tears and hope all rolled into one!

Yay!

And yes, everyone post fiction! Fan fiction is good!

As for 'legitimacy' - I wouldn't worry overmuch. It's a good story, and it doesn't have any inconsistencies that I noticed. Ragnar may notice some, but he's got the advantage of having a teensy bit more knowledge of the setting
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

Part 2

For those of who who enjoyed part one of my story, I have posted part 2 now on my site. Please use the same link as in the first post to see it and post comments below. The same disclaimer applies.

Would love to get a little more feedback this time around. I am really trying to improve as a writer. If you don't want top post them, please send me a e-mail to jesskabar@hotmail.com with "your story" in the subject line.

Thanks, happy reading (*gulp* I hope)
    ;D
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

(ooc: What a terrific story! I thoroughly enjoyed it
    Whatever made you post a disclaimer that you couldn't write?)

*bump*

KB

*blush*

"Whatever made you post a disclaimer that you couldn't write?"

I dunno.....cause I had never done it before

*blush*

*blush*

thank you

(ooc: I finished part 2, what a GREAT story I look forward to the rest...

I'm assuming, if there really is a PC, John Rm, that he's a close friend of yours. If he likes to roleplay, perhaps you might get him to write a story, too? I'd love to hear his view on events )

KB

Actually, every person in the stories (mom, sister, Danzii, John "blackswords" Rm) is in the game in one form or another. Blacks is kinda letting me have a free go with this story. The stuff you read was backstory to things that actually did happen in game. Part 3 and 4 are going to be actual accounts of what happened in game. Actually....we're playing out part 5 as I type this

I'll start writing part 3 this week. really gald you enjoyed it