Thread: Help needed in creating my Nano Crystal (Anima of The Abomination)

Help needed in creating my Nano Crystal (Anima of The Abomination)

Item I wish to end up with:
    - ql 239 Nano Crystal (Anima of The Abomination)

Items I currently have:
    - ql 239 Instruction Disc (Anima of The Abomination)
    - ql 236 Carbonrich Rock (I am unsure if being 3 qls lower is a problem.. if it is.. i'll need to get another one.. )
    - A few million credits.

I've done a bit of research (mainly from The Workshop : Engineers of Anarchy-Online) and I've come up with this list of things I need:
    - ql 240ish Symbol Library - Medical
    - ql 240ish Photon Particle Emitter
    - ql 240ish Crystal Reflection Pattern - Medical

Help please?
    I'm mainly looking for a name I could pass this stuff over to who has the skills to put this stuff together. Also just checking if I've got the right ql of items.. particuarlly the Carbonrich Rock and the items I need to buy from the superior store (haven't yet checked if i can puchanse them off the shelf )

Advice apriceated.
    MP Deity Mike "Platy" Theplatypus

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

All your QL questions answered here:
    http://www.virral.com/guide-crystal.html

For the rest, you'll need to wait for an expert, but this should allow you to start shopping

Rats :(

Unfortunately you need a crabon rock that is at least of the same ql or of better ql than the nano you are making. for some strange reason they decided to make it that way

--------------------------------------
    AO engineer = a test in how much patience you realy have
    that little rumour you heard about me well
    it's true, I am a masochist I keep my engineer as my main
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/charac...me/plasmatorch
    Main Entry: AO Engineer
    Pronunciation: ay-oh en-gin-ear
    Function: noun
    Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary, from Cathern "plasmatorch" Gomes,died how many times???????
    Date: circa 2002
    1 : pleasure in being abused or dominated : a taste for suffering
    ---------------------------------------
    one question still burns inside my mind
    whay are traders trying to be enigneers???
    ---------------------------------------
    Date of registration :2001-11-23 22:27:11 UTC
    Account status :Open until 2002-12-18
    :Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing :Not scheduled

You will need a:
    QL 60 Symbol Library Medical
    QL 120 Photon Particle Emitter
    QL 120 Crystal Reflect Pattern Medical

The required Skill will be well into the 600's in MechEng / ElecEng / Quant FT / NP / Complit

It may even be higher I am not sure as it requires a skill over 200 to make a QL 40 Nano Crystal

I wish you luck in finding someone and If Anyone can help hiim Please also Post your name here as you are sure to make ALOT of new friends =)

p.s. I do believe that the rock you have will work but if you can find a QL 239 then That would be your best bet.

The ql is too high, u need a 200 engineer to even try. I even doubt a 200 trader can do it.

It's alot easier to get that nano in a mission than to make one.

The QL of that particular disc is known to be too high and will be lowered somewhat so that is is makeable.

Unhappy

Yeah I sat down with a friend and even if I was a 200 nano neutral engy with every item you can think of cant finish it

They cant even start it I think cause of the high np and comp lit to process disc need 1k board

-Wibol the tradeskill gimp has maxed all

So I can't do jack... great.

I just hope that when they 'fix' the ql.. mine won't be useless.
    I'm really happy that I got an offical response though!, thanks Blackmane!

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Well, I originally wrote this message on how impossible it is to make this nano. I happen to have the disc, and a QL240 rock, so I thought I would try to get some numbers to show just how imposible it is. While doing this I actually completely made the nano. So I guess it is possible. :] Numbers below.

QL239 Instruction Disc (Anima of the Abomination)
    Combine QL60+ Symbol Library - Medical
    Req: 956 CL and NP
    Result: Compiled Algorithm (Anima of the Abomination)

QL239 Compiled Algorithm (Anima of the Abomination)
    Combine QL120+ Photon Partical Emiter
    Req: 1015 NP
    Result: Programed Photon Partical Emiter (Anima of the Abomination)

QL240 Carbonrich Rock
    Combine QL60+ Jensen Personal Ore Extractor
    Req: 720 ME
    Result: QL240 Carbonrich Ore (the QL will be higher than 240 with higher ME skill, I used unbuffed ME skill so that the QL of the rock would not increase)

QL240 Carbonrich Ore
    Combine QL120+ Isotope Extractor
    Req: 900 ME and EE
    Result: QL240 Pure Carbon Crystal

QL240 Pure Carbon Crystal
    Combine QL120+ Neutron Displacer
    Req: 1020 ME and QFT
    Result: QL240 Program Crystal

QL240 Program Crystal
    Combine QL60+ Crystal Reflection Pattern - Medical
    Req: 1080 EE and QFT
    Result: QL240 Prepared Program Crystal - Medical

QL239 Programed Photon Partical Emiter (Anima of the Abomination)
    Combine QL240 Prepared Program Crystal - Medical
    Req: 1123 NP and 1075 ME
    Result: Nano Crystal (Anima of the Amobination)

Thanks to Dovve for +92 NP. It brought me up to 1082 ME and 1143 NP for the last step.

Still, it is pretty easy to just blitz for the nano since you can get it as mission rewards. I was able to get six in one day when I was level 133 just blitzing QL239ish missions. I was just able to make this probably on my last level or two (195-196). That is a big difference from when you're able to mission for the nano, and when you're able to make it.
    Last edited by Tarage; Aug 4th, 2002 at 08:22:14.

If I may say so, that is some mad skiz-nil. Good job makin it
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Question

Req: 1020 ME and QFT
    how? shining block and tutor still not enough for me
    some pistol only adds 20 I think
    I have 80 bowtie already

What helps is that I can get my treatment up to 980ish without implanting treatment. That gives me more freedom in swaping in and out QL200 implants. The information doesn't include any base ability buffs.

Base:
    ME: 765 (includes faded +42 r.arm)
    EE: 720
    QFT: 720
    NP: 913 (includes 1K token board) (not maxed)
    CL: 710 (includes 1K token board) (not maxed)

ID with SL, Req: 956 CL and NP
    Buffs: Bright NP Eye (+63 NP), Trading Mogul (+260 CL)
    Total: 970 CL and 976 NP

CA with PPE, Req: 1015 NP
    Buffs: Shining NP Head (+105 NP), Bright NP Eye (+63 NP)
    Total: 1081 NP

CR with JPOE, Req: 720 ME
    Buffs: None
    Total: 765 ME

CO with IE, Req: 900 ME and EE
    Buffs: Meastros and Expertises (+145 ME/EE), Shining EE Eye (+105 EE)
    Total: 910 ME and 970 EE

PCC with ND, Req: 1020 ME and QFT
    Buffs: Meastros and Expertises (+145 ME/QFT), Bright QFT Eye (+63 QFT), Faded QFT R.Hand (+42 QFT), Shining ME Head (+105 ME), QL100 Arwen MO-404 (+10 ME), QL200 QFT Tutoring (+50 QFT)
    Total: 1025 ME and 1020 QFT

PC with CRP, Req: 1080 EE and QFT
    Buffs: Meastros and Expertises (+145 EE/QFT), Shining QFT Head (+105 QFT), Bright QFT Eye (+63 QFT), Faded QFT R.Hand (+42 QFT), Shining EE Eye (+105 EE), Bright EE Head (+63 EE), QL100 Arwen MO-404 (+10 EE), QL78 Bow Tie (+12 EE/QFT), QL200 EE Tutoring Device (+50 EE)
    Total: 1105 EE and 1087 QFT

PPPE with PPC, Req: 1123 NP and 1075 ME
    Buffs: Meastros and Expertises (+145 ME/+20 NP), Advanced Symbol Manipulation (+92 NP), Shining ME Head (+105 ME), Bright NP Eye (+63 NP), Faded NP R.Hand (+42 NP), QL100 Arwen MO-404 (+10 ME), QL200 ME Tutoring Device (+50 ME)
    Total: 1075 ME and 1130 NP

I still had some other trade skill stuff I didn't need to use (though I used them the first time which is why my final numbers are different from my original post), and there are some Engineer only stuff that would have made the last two steps a little easier.

Platy,

It's soooo much easier to simply have someone blitz you a 231 mission for the completed crystal. You probably can't pull a mission that high, but any half decent blitzer at around lvl120 should be able to.

I blitzed my own Anima of the Abomination and got it on the first try. Didn't even need an Essence or runbuff.

Sooooooo much easier than trying to get it made. Even if it were able to be made via tradeskills, the top level tradeskillers would still charge ya (fairly, I note) 2-5 mill to make it.

Aye, you can also use the money you were going to spend to get it made, to just buy one in the Exchange forum. I just recently sold a backpack full of these nanos to the shop, so I am sure someone has an extra sitting around.

Angry Ugh

I want a 2500 or 5000 board that adds 100 to tradeskills

That sucks so much work for no gain

-Wibol tradeskill gimp

Bump to that idea.

They should add 100 points to people who have 1+K boards. Or something extra to tradeskills even 50 points would be good and wouldnt unbalance the game.

100 or something extra for every 500 points above 1K? Funcom? Hello?
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Thanks for all the numbers and answers guys, e****ally to Tarage - thanks man!

So basically I gather it's not worth my time paying someone a mountain of credits to put together because it's such a high level nano.. That's ok I guess.. it would have been sitting in my pack for a while anyway with all of it's brothers & sisters.. maybe when I get high enough to start to think about casting it I'll try again then.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Its not imposible too make the disc.
    If u get a high lvled Trader with Maxed out skills.
    that have the right tools too add the diff skills and with all the Implants it shouldnt be too hard too make it. Just alot of times and Implant Swaping. the Rock is the real prob since u need like alot of diff skills thru the diff steps :/

GL tho.
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...