Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: PvP ?

Wow...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

This thread delivers!
    Ubuntu is for people who can't understand unix.

Not a word more Stromm..damn I read it all!
    Mush "Obtrusive" Mushi

If you dont know your past, You'll never know your future.

i like candy

ps: Stromm i dare you to write a 3 word post! and submit!

pps: my feet are cold
    Last edited by Mickbinda; Nov 15th, 2005 at 22:29:29.
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

Quote Originally Posted by stromm
    'Nubs is a ****ing *****'
    <3 <3 <3 <3 nubs

This nauseatingly nostalgic arrogant behavior even in defeat by omnis reminds me of David McCullough's description of the British in his recent book about the Revolutionary War.
    lol wts adjectives.

GET SUM MORE ALLIRTERATION GOING AND MAYBE WE'LL UNDERSTAND U BETTAR! MAYBE ANOTHER METAPHYSICAL CONCEIT WILL GET THE POINT ACROSS TO ALL OF THE DAVID MCCULLOUGH ENTHUSIASTS!
    Last edited by Avon; Nov 15th, 2005 at 22:42:35.

ps: who cares about all that, the game is either fun or it's not fun, that's the telos and nothing else matters--if it isn't fun, quit playing, if it is, have fun and be happy.

pps: two words stromm: "anger management."
    Last edited by Avon; Nov 15th, 2005 at 22:39:24.

stromm you stupid homo! stfu already, it's only a game, GET A LIFE!!!!!!! I PWN YOU!

Can't help myself on these two:

Is this the history channel or something? lol, what's the point of this?

80% means nothing - your presence means nothing if you DO nothing while at the actual battle.

I don't argue that Tranq is an active PvP guild, but I really wish Patk9 was ingame to see just what exactly those same folks who trash talked him for logging his trader after he got a title on his adv do when things get hairy. It amazes me looking back at how good folks like him, Libtec, Calio, Majorkillz, Warlocked, Olemartin, Taax, Kink/Gunn and others were trash talked directly, to me in tells, or on your IRC for no other reason than the fact that they were in title range - to now see tranq members fighting clan in an ICC battle and seeing your neo's and experienced sitting down watching or the person who is now your guild president playing AO flight simulator 2005 in their yalm the entire time their 200-300 base went down.

'Why doesnt kink and gunn pvp? would be fun' (*cough* yeah right, like that's what you're after right there lol)
    'we usually attack fixers first!'
    'Libtec only has experienced because of caterwaul' (And how about khozz?)
    'Majorkillz and Warlocked are such title huggers' (who doesn't get flagged in TG or whompa wars even while they see people fighting?)
    'Patk9 logged his trader when he got experienced, he's a title hugger (what neophyte logs their agent for pvp now?)
    'Nubs is a ****ing *****'

They aren't here to justify the things that were said to them but i'll gladly do my old friends that favor when I see someone saying that tranq's presence means anything when certain members of theirs don't have the stomach for a fight that more than 4 people in their title range exist at (unless they have 20+ raidbot noobs to soak up alphas for them). Maybe that's what 'outnumbered' means, not necessarily in total numbers but in amount of titles. Funny thing is shortly after I quit in '03, when I was playing call of duty for a month or two I said to myself 'by golly, these people camping the spawn for more frags on the attacking team remind me of someone.'

PS You mentioned that clan wiped 6-7 times in omni's october offensive last month (not 2 months ago), well rub that in all you want because the fact of the matter is that tia hit the nail on the head when he said you omnis don't have the spine to come back more than once when it's your bases getting hit. Not even at a time when we were unprepared for an attack like what you mention was, and I was online 10 hours straight to witness myself. As far as I'm concerned for you to point that out is to prove your own envy. With all due respect, log in for a change and you might not make statements like 'Omni got better pvp'ers' when your guildmates are watching you die in ICC or making a halfassed effort by casting heals on you just so they could say they tried. Myga mentioned 'twice the pride, twice the fall.' I'm sure that person knows it best when they lead a side full of self-righteous tightasses in NW battles on a regular basis and won't come back for personal image. This nauseatingly nostalgic arrogant behavior even in defeat by omnis reminds me of David McCullough's description of the British in his recent book about the Revolutionary War.
    LOL, wtf have you been smoking ? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    ps: who cares about all that.
    Looking back at the forum archive at what I missed and remembering what I didn't, it seems as though those things used to matter a real lot to some omnis. No game's fun factor is really served when you have people acting childish during both win and loss and pretending that everything is lame unless they're the ones doing it. I think you could agree with me on that one based on your displeasure with trash talk tells after dying to guards and multiple players at the same time.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

i like pie
    wow me too... seems we do have something in common anyway...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Alfamale 220 Omni soldier
    Discipline, personal armor and big guns.
    Tranquility

Autumn 2005: [Marxgorm]: Omni will never, ever hold a 250+ LCA for more than 7 days, ever again.

Point proven, chop, chop, horse feet.

lollllllllllllllllllllll @ don quixote reference!!111

*pats self on back*

Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale
    LOL, thanks, that made me laugh Best way I could think of you responding to what I said anyway (see the windmill part).
    Last edited by stromm; Nov 15th, 2005 at 23:14:41.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

(see the windmill part).
    WRONG that was my idea

WRONG that was my idea
    Well, both of you weren't around for it all, so same thing or atleast most of what I mentioned.

Well, both of you weren't around for it all, so same thing or atleast most of what I mentioned.
    Btw, if you provide me with a few million USD, i'll quit my job and play more :P

Where do I buy AO flightsimulator 2005 ?
    I'd also like Tranquility title epeen stimulator 2.0
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

get it at www.yourfunny.com special price for you my frand ;P <3
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

Quote Originally Posted by Gelanin
    Btw, if you provide me with a few million USD, i'll quit my job and play more :P
    I was referring to the fact that what I mentioned about the behavior of some players towards good buddies of mine might cause someone who wasn't playing 2 years ago to consider them imaginary claims.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast