Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: PvP ?

Quote Originally Posted by rogi
    what a bunch of bull****, you had just as many claners there, just all sitting in one spot, the dots dont mean ****, the only thing about that tara was insane lag on omni side, from your video it looks like you didn't have much lag at all. it took me 10 minutes to fire off 1 shot.
    LOL, priceless. That reminds me of that bink bink CS video where the guy is like 'SO ****ING OUTNUMBERED, oh nevermind it's just 6 to 7.' What's your explanation for why omnis had more lag than clanners?
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

W/E, you have answers to everything, i dont want to argue pointless things, my point was as least did get off shots and has some resemblance doing anything, most people in omni in that tara press thier attacks and nothing would happen for 10 mins and we're dead.

The reason that was our last Tara, it was the first time in like 3 month we had like 60 people on OC and most join the raid, we started to come to tara, we should've prolly won that, BUT as ussual by the time all the retard people came to tara, you jumped box and we're all like WTF, first time in month we had more then claners at tara and we ****ed up again. so we rush and of couse uber lag, so while it takes like 5 mins to cross the box you pick off one by one, by the time last of the mob entered the box half of OC was dead. Call it the straw that broke the camel's back.

And my main point about omni pvp is this, we suck => less people come => we suck even more => even less people care, its an endless loop of we're screwed.

Basicaly unless with LE more omnies come back to the game that are 220 and good, we'll never be good enough to challenge clans.

Omni got more lag then clanners yeah right lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skogis
    Omni got more lag then clanners yeah right lol
    Thats our hexcuse anyway.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Being tough guy fixer who roots and runs anytime he doesn't have an advantage is what being a tough guy on the internet is all about.

Being tough guy fixer who roots and runs anytime he doesn't have an advantage is what being a tough guy on the internet is all about.
    Yeah, thats my goal...

What does that make you ? The pissiest bitch on the internet ?

Edit: What about them soldiers, AMS, when it goes out they run. Sorry if I try to play my profession to the fullest, I guess there are some people out there who will just stand around saying "Well, I TRIED, but now it's time for me to die".

Tnx!

ROFL i'm not a pissy bitch, you and stromm are. who's whining more? omnies that they don't suck, or you that they do?

I dont have anything to prove, i'm 210 with no ebay credits or farm cities, i've seen you die plenty in tg and other places, u beat me wow u're uber now. To me only you keep posting over and over how much you rock omnies...at the end of the day what do u want? a cookie? a trophie? do you want some validation for spending years and countless hours trying to be the best here? Its a game you dont get awards or money so all your defensiveness to any challenge of you not being the uberest, is just your own realization u're playing a game, nothing more, and after 5 years you better have something to show for all that wasted time.

so all your defensiveness to any challenge of you not being the uberest, is just your own realization u're playing a game, nothing more, and after 5 years you better have something to show for all that wasted time.
    LOL, what's funny is that wasn't his claim the entire time, we were talking about tara pvp and you pulled this one out of a top hat.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

ROFL i'm not a pissy bitch, you and stromm are. who's whining more? omnies that they don't suck, or you that they do?

I dont have anything to prove, i'm 210 with no ebay credits or farm cities, i've seen you die plenty in tg and other places, u beat me wow u're uber now. To me only you keep posting over and over how much you rock omnies...at the end of the day what do u want? a cookie? a trophie? do you want some validation for spending years and countless hours trying to be the best here? Its a game you dont get awards or money so all your defensiveness to any challenge of you not being the uberest, is just your own realization u're playing a game, nothing more, and after 5 years you better have something to show for all that wasted time.
    Don't have any farm cities either, I only got a nice collection of friends, and a nice guild, and I got better things to spend my money on then buying stuff from ebay.
    Haven't played this game for aslong as you obviously think, but I'll let you belive that I have.
    I'm playing this game for fun, If I wanted to glory I'd go hunting for politicians.

I'll take a cookie.

Tnx!

everyone's defensive on the forums, because they want to believe that there are reasons they suck or uber, be that omnies saying they're outnumbered, etc or claners saying they're not uber because they have more people but more skillz.

lets not **** up another thread...i gave some explanations from my biased view, you said your biased views, that made me sad in the beggining of this thread is what he was sayign theres no mo pvp, no towers, no tara, no nothing, so what's the answer
    Last edited by rogi; Nov 10th, 2005 at 21:32:15.

Dear god.

Let me just say I feel honored to present you with this month's

***Freak-out of the Month Award!!!***

We'll be holding it for you in the office, as I imagine you might not be back for a few days after punching through your monitor.
    Micas - 212 Trader
    Centria - 218 Doc and Undead Priest
    Rookie Cisera - 60 MP
    Apprentice Fielty - 111 Agent
    Novice Cisere - 76 MP
    Shamgarr - 70 Druid
    -::Chaotic Order *AP*::-

it took you 20 mins to come up with that counter point?
    No, I'm actually doing other things then watching this thread atm, but stromm woke me up on ventrilo while I was playing Q4, so it might have been worth a visit again.

Which reminds me, after 4 years of watching this forum, what have YOU got left ? What do you want ? A cookie ? A trophie ? Perhaps a cuddly teddybear ?

Tnx!

rofl micas u need a moron award, ther's nothing freaky about what i said, and for myself i've been playing little in beggining of ao and only now again this year.

u wanted to bash omnies and thier gimpiness and i gave you the 'excuses', what do u want me to say? all bow to our clan overlords and thier l33tness? i have to stand up for my side just like u want your side to be leet.

Well, if you are the spokes person of omni, I know why they are loosing.

Tnx!

i'm not a spokesperson or any leader, and my gimpiness wont help or hurt omnies. I explained what your pointless vidio showed, and why omnies don't pvp, and why we suck. The only thing u've done not prove my points wrong but just be a smartass.

but on a serious note, will there be any more to mass pvp in LE? i mean more reason to do it for people? having new weapons and mines and airstrikes wont entice more people to do it.

Yeah, you implied that my video showed that only omnis lag, which is not the case. Sorry, but you were wrong.

Tnx!

i implied that if i'd made a video, i'd lag even more....obviously that's why we lost...we're OMNI we're unbeatable.

and also because you implied in that video that claners are uber, with a zerg of blue dots coming a few claners pwned us.

but what i really came to say is that it sucks that omnies dont care about pvp, if i could go back in time i'd prolly roll clan, because as u reach the end the only thing left is pvp. maybe its because of the nature of the game's choises, clan sounds cool liek the rebels vs the alliance, and omnies seem eaier to play, so more noobs join omni, while more pvp oriented players went clan. The reason omni had more pvp and more power in the beggining is that we prolly had more people in general.
    Last edited by rogi; Nov 10th, 2005 at 21:43:38.

Can I have the moron award in Red?
    Micas - 212 Trader
    Centria - 218 Doc and Undead Priest
    Rookie Cisera - 60 MP
    Apprentice Fielty - 111 Agent
    Novice Cisere - 76 MP
    Shamgarr - 70 Druid
    -::Chaotic Order *AP*::-

lock plz
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

This thanksgiving, i'll be giving thanks that I'm not omni, after watching that tarasque video.

Anyways, we've all seen this omni defeatism before - 'let us win' 'FC needs to give us a love patch' 'we're all quitting' 'bye bye pvp' 'Tranquility is a retirement guild (Deadulus's own words when it was formed)' 'guild vs guild NW plz' 'clan won, bye.'

Take a look at this thread:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=130668

It even has a tranq advisor acknowledging that wolfe's judgment of omni depending on one guild to win in pvp is a 'valid point.'

Some interesting quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by Zarch

End of NW. That game is over.
    It's a loaded piece of AO history back from when I used to play before I quit - the thread is may 2003, and a lot of the drama there sounds similar to today. But when you realize what's happened between then and now, you realize that all of it is just a bunch of apologism and excuses for omni not being able to get their **** together. It is not the responsibility of the winning side to 'go easy' or modify themsleves to compensate the individual superiority complexes of the losing side.

Of course, you also have the braindead comments that somehow indicate that omni knows 100% what clan goes through to win at any time, any place. More bed time stories for you from the thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermy
    The future and fun in this game looks pretty much to be found in less & less options, and PvP will be a dying thing more than it is allready, cause noone like to loose every time, even it seems some ppl enjoy the "Godmode with al lcheats enabled " type of "victories"

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast