Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: PvP ?

PvP ?

I make this post cauz i am a bit bored with pvp. I'd like to pvp 24/7 ( that's the only reason i still play AO ) but sadly nowadays we have to wait 3 Hours to find someone to pvp and when we find it, the guy is not even flagged so we can just look @ him running around.
    Noticed that people don't want duel too because they have the fear to loose their titles ( i understand they don't want loose titles when u have to wait all the day to have 1 kill ).
    There are not many tower wars because clanners control everything and omnis can't take it back.
    Tarasque belong to us too and omnis don't even come to prevent us from killing it since we bash them all the time.
    I remember good old AO days when we could pvp 24/7 if we wanted to and atm i have the feeling that AO pvp is very bad.
    This issue with pvp makes me think that i should play another game ( world of warcraft / guild wars etc ... ) where pvp is a real part of the game.
    There are many ways to develop pvp into AO but it seems FC don't know it or don't want to do it.

For exemple u could make a server with 25% gas everywhere .. special pvp server where RK1 people could fight RK2 carebears, or make like in wow some special pvp missions ( capture the flag etc .... ).
    U must wonder why i don't play wow already since it seems to be so good. The reason is that AO got the best gameplay i ever seen. Even if graphism are uggly, and bashing mobs + camping sucks i really feel that i am my character when i play because of this wonderfull gameplay and no other game could do it yet.

I'd really like to see more pvp action in AO.Please post if u have any reactions or good ideas to improve AO pvp.

Atm i think i will take a break with AO and try some other games where we can pvp when we want to.
    Rockyou 220 Enforcer
    Burzgash 220 Adventurer
    Exploz 220 Soldier
    Nubizz 220 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Roocknroll
    Atm i think i will take a break with AO and try some other games where we can pvp when we want to.
    Awesome news, glad to hear that.

Can I have your stuff?
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Roocknroll
    GUILD WARS ^ there you can PvP 24/7/365*10000000000000 =P

Reason ppl dont PvP in AO is kinda "unknown", keyword: AS, SnD, MR, SnD, AS, MR, SnD, AS, MR, SnD, AS, MR, SnD, AS and to not forget SnD, AS and MR......
    Quote Originally Posted by randomletter
    I miss spoke.
    Arosh 220/22/?? Opisexy Fixer
    Zsender 220/18/?? Nanogimp MP
    Villmedic 187/12/?? Solisexy Docta
    Znipe 150/13/?? Lovely Trox Agent <3<3 Much love!

Talking pst

hey m8 i understand ur inssue ...and im with until at some point ...and i like to se a new server where we can pvp 24/7 with 25% gass all the time ....what can i promes u is to wait few month 2-3 and u will see than ...i speaked with some ppl and we wanna do some about it ....omni need to take back some

Mass PvP now is not interested for omni. 40 Omni VS 70 Claners that is not fun.
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic
    Well, you guys got odd rules apperently from what I've heard.

Noone shows up at Tara, when omnis had Tara, whenever obtrusive and I was online we would show up, just to get a few kills, you guys don't even have people who do that, why ? I have no idea, perhaps the precious hard earned titles.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

40 omnis vs 70 claners.. lets see:

68 clanners LD 2 claners /afk

weeewt!! 40 omnis all by themself ;D;D
    Back on enf!

:) good point

omni need good admins ....most of times thay send alerts to late ....and its true some ppl dont show up ...dunno whay maybe thay to scared to lose that damn title

and Fc must fix that lag ...alot off ppl ld whan rash in box

Tnx!
    YES damnit those clanners only they use bots for raids and pvp damn them it's all their fault... YOU GO GIRL...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Zerg PvP bot - is bot gain points for PvP. This is not Bot for fun - that POINT-BOT for profit

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

Zerg PvP bot - is bot gain points for PvP. This is not Bot for fun - that POINT-BOT for profit
    Oh noes... sounds like a job for the Care Police RK2(TM)

Tnx!

yes, we omni should do more about this pvpthingy... Where did the omnipvpbot go, which someone started a post about on this board?
    I don't know much about pvp yet, I'm still in the learning progress :P and of course I die more then I gain. but I do have a lot of fun even if I die *mumbeling something about agents and root/snare/stun and reminds herself to get some rod one day*
    Titel?? hmm... Don't have any and I doubt I will ever get it... but if I do fine... it's nice to have, but it's for me nothing I care about. The only thing for me is to have fun.... and yes I really do wish FC could do something about the lag.... because that is the main reason why I've only joined a Tara raid once and never done any other raids....
    *searching for a more fancy signature, please wait....*
    Solangelica 211 Doc
    Angelnuss 204 MP
    Angelousie 183 Shade
    Angelmooon 179 MA
    Nusselita 169 Advy

Proud President of Division 9 RSGE

Tiamin, STFU =P

I see three way to continue:

1. Omnis make Point PvP-Bot for balance.
    2. FK make anything (j/k)
    3. 1 Mass PvP action in month maximum if not change

"... who are you, then?"

Don't tell me to stfu, your a whiney pos bastard who should be thrown into the sea =P

Tnx!

No really? And back when omni did hold all the 200+ lands there was no zerg and there were no points, it was just Alfamale (+Tranqomo) soloing all clan fields and bringing free tower spots to Omni-Tek?

Well you know, times didn't change much ... what makes you lag on a towerfield these days isn't a lot of clanners, but the size of Marx's horse and Tiamin's e-peen++. Watch your minimap more carefully, these arn't a lot of small dots, it's two big ones.

(... oh no, now you actually made me draw a picture )
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.

Rofl nice pic Sat
    Fixxx0 220 27 64 FIXER
    Turboed 220 21 66 SOLDIER

General Of Redemption

Hahahahahahah

wts pvp spirit for ze ommers, 1337 creds only today::: ****al offar!
    Executing Nano Program: Shangri-La's - Leader of the Pack.
    Crevex + +

Quote Originally Posted by Satenia
    No really? And back when omni did hold all the 200+ lands there was no zerg and there were no points, it was just Alfamale (+Tranqomo) soloing all clan fields and bringing free tower spots to Omni-Tek?
    Clans in PvP much more then omnis. I think, with it you will not argue

Therefore, if clans win - thats is just zerg! If omni win - thats is PvP skill.

Other is clan propagation...

"... who are you, then?"

I like to PVP but I don't duel. It's not becuase I'm afraid of a title loss however. It's for role-play reasons. Ask my character sometime why she won't and she'll talk your ear off about it.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 1 of 15 123456789101112131415 LastLast