Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

holy grandmother of beefcakes!
    i just love the "edged" gui, it is right the one i was looking for since i saw one of the pre-SL style gui.
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

Meh it doesn't install properly all the bars are in the wrong place and a lot of windows are still in the old skin (I did install it completely)

could this be because of my old skin's files are still there telling the windows where to go?

maybe i have to reinstall AO or completely replace my cd_image folder...

anyone have a backup of the orginal one?
    Last edited by KingDuck; Apr 23rd, 2006 at 12:42:34.

you remembered to delete or rename your old Default folder?
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0
    Remake of the Notum Dovvetech-Mod for new GUI.

UPDATE 4.5b
    Notice:
    Prior to upgrade from an older version of this skin you should delete the old "Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default" folder to avoid misfunction.
    There are now 3 different versions of the skin: The original one, a version with edged window borders and a darker style. Also please pay attention that the Folder for the GFX Files has been changed due to this!

Installation
    [list=1][*]Get the skin here:

is there a place with screenshots of the 3 different types? I'm not sure that I see a difference between the Edged and the Original. And I'd like to see what the Dark one is like before I try it. I may have bungled the switch from Original to Edge, so that's why I'd like to see screenshots to see the differences.

thanks again!
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)

Cool ubah

best skin ever. respect.

Jamison "SOMMX" Twenty :: 220/22 Atrox Fixer :: Status - Reborn.

Original "SOMM" Evil :: 216/18 Opifex Fixer :: Status : Stripped.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari
    you remembered to delete or rename your old Default folder?
    You're right Avari...

KingDuck: It seems you messed up in someway with the "Anarchy Online\cd_image\gui\default" folder. Are you sure you followed the install instructions correctly and the archive was extracted correctly?

As for the Screenshots I will post some soon when I have another (even more minimalistic) version ready for release in a few!

To see the difference between Original and Edged, take a closer look to the top borders of the windows.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

New version added:

Ver4.5b Mini
    • Reduced size of the Health/Nano/XPSk/AXP bars, window titles and the shortcutbar
    • Changed the buttondesign
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness

[ The Foolish Testers ]

Darktech mini <3

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Err, and forgott to mention that I finally added the Preview Screenshots
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]

[ The Foolish Testers ]

o yea, diffenetly got the dark mini one love that on my 2053X1593 res. can you say '20 chat windows' :P

Kick asz!

Dark ftw!
    thanks for teh rad eye candy!
    Last edited by Sefus; May 1st, 2006 at 23:45:37.
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

Great work. Thanks for an awsome GUI. Will never go back to standard GUI now
    Thorbius (Opifex/Fixer) Equip
    Haldur (Solitus/Soldier)
    Havagrim (Solitus/Adventurer)
    Eldheimner (Atrox/Enforcer)

Proud member of Obsidian Order

Blog

I've just installed the notum dovetech skin and i love it! But i can't seem to find the nano target rectangle that used to show up on the bottom left hand screen. Is there any way to bring that up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bereavement
    I've just installed the notum dovetech skin and i love it! But i can't seem to find the nano target rectangle that used to show up on the bottom left hand screen. Is there any way to bring that up?
    No, as this element of the GUI is not used for this skin, but you have your currently Nano Target displayed on the top of your screen, it's the right Target displayed there, if you're fighting the bottom one of it.
    TEST [ The Foolish Testers ]
    Misat0 Katsuragi :: 10902 :: Doc | Darkrei :: 03400 :: Fixer
    RK3: [ Seppuku ]
    Misat0 Katsuragi-Tremor :: 22017 :: MATankDoc | Sinistral :: 20205 :: Soldier
    Dextral :: 18607 :: Enforcer | Misato :: 22016 :: MeleeTankDoc :: retired

Alternative GUI skin: Notum Dovvetech 4

Talking <3

<3 this skin!

Now those damn sidebars are gone, I have more space on my screen to see what I'm doin!!

Keep it up!
    Lamargo NM Pistol/Nader - 220/19 - Bio
    General of Insanity-Inc {Omni/Rimor} -> Recruitment Thread - Website

Psst! Stay up!
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

4.5b mini?

I didnt find the Mini version of the 4.5b skin, so is there one, or am I missing something here?

Thanks for the ubah skin btw!

__
    Mercenaries never die, they just go to Hell to regroup!

Any chance for a rounded version of the darktech?
    o.O

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast