Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242556 ... LastLast

Thread: GUI Skin: Notum Dovvetech 4.2

just installed it, it was awesome
    main: level 220/30/70 enf [ROXTON]
    alts: level 150 sec10 enf
    + a few gimp enfs

I love it
    Famine said: "As stated above, customer support issues should not be posted on the forums no matter the content or implications. However, there has been no GM's giving out free BOCs. If you have any issues or concerns with customer service. Then please report those to customer service directly and not on the forums."

[Social] Bbyron: If the "coders" don't do what the "director" says they get to be "unemployed"

Account 1 (Iriche) - unFrozen
    Account 2 (Peekiri) - On its way to be frozen

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0
    ^^ There'll be both versions, edged for the ones who like them and the curved for all who what it as far as possible like Dovvetech (like me)
    One other thing though, could you modify the text color on XP / AXP bar a bit? I love the fact that you have a more clear color on the actual bars, but it makes the numbers a bit hard to read (White on bright yellow/green).. If you could dim/grey the text a bit it would rock. I don't know **** about skinning, so I don't actually know if this is possible or not

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

i dunno if it is related to this GIU, but if i hover my mouse cursor over my AXP bar, it wont show my AXP unless the cursor is over the lower half of the bar it will show it
    6E 61 6E 6F-6D 61 67 65-20 66 69 78-65 72 2C 20 77 61 72 72-69 6F 72 20-6F 66 20 63-79 62 65 72 73 70 61 63-65
    The immortal one is Love.
    The immortal one is Hate.
    The immortal one is me.
    Embrace me and i shall embrace thou
    _..-=>My guide for the fixer grid <=-.._
    gorkamorka!

Wtb sticky for one of the best huds around!!

I have more than a few pet classes in my org and they love it!

I love it too

Just to have it clear, you're talking about the bars "normaly" positioned in the top left corner, not the ones in status windw, do you?
    yeah

i'm havin a problem when i used this skin recently. the skin worked, all my windows and stuff changed to look how they are supposed, but i don't have the lil bar goin across the bottom, agg/def, etc. and i don't have a shortcut bar anymore. i can still crt+1, etc. but the only ones that don't work are the one for Team and Stats window. i have no way of pullin them up. i tried doin it thru the left and right menu panels, but nothin comes up. am i missing sumtin?
    Senor "Beefstreet" Bum Member of Mjolnir Setup
    Atrox Enforcer 216/17 RK1
    Bum "Beefburst" Jr.Veteran of Mjolnir Setup
    Atrox Soldier 190/8 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by eaze
    One other thing though, could you modify the text color on XP / AXP bar a bit? I love the fact that you have a more clear color on the actual bars, but it makes the numbers a bit hard to read (White on bright yellow/green).. If you could dim/grey the text a bit it would rock. I don't know **** about skinning, so I don't actually know if this is possible or not
    Afask it isn't possible to alter those colors, if anyone knows a way to do so I would be pleased to know

Quote Originally Posted by darthgedo
    i dunno if it is related to this GIU, but if i hover my mouse cursor over my AXP bar, it wont show my AXP unless the cursor is over the lower half of the bar it will show it
    Shouldn't be the fault of this gui, I think

Quote Originally Posted by beefstreet
    i'm havin a problem when i used this skin recently. the skin worked, all my windows and stuff changed to look how they are supposed, but i don't have the lil bar goin across the bottom, agg/def, etc. and i don't have a shortcut bar anymore. i can still crt+1, etc. but the only ones that don't work are the one for Team and Stats window. i have no way of pullin them up. i tried doin it thru the left and right menu panels, but nothin comes up. am i missing sumtin?
    I know about that problems, although I never heard about it being so weired like on your side. And I'm sorry about this problem, it should be fixed in the next version I hope to release soon (if I wasn't that lazy and had some more RL time ^.-)
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

I know about that problems, although I never heard about it being so weired like on your side. And I'm sorry about this problem, it should be fixed in the next version I hope to release soon (if I wasn't that lazy and had some more RL time ^.-)
    ok good, cuz i really like the look of the Gui. i'll be lookin forward to next version
    Senor "Beefstreet" Bum Member of Mjolnir Setup
    Atrox Enforcer 216/17 RK1
    Bum "Beefburst" Jr.Veteran of Mjolnir Setup
    Atrox Soldier 190/8 RK1

Well going to use this thread to ask once again, if someone knows if the scrollbars used in the new GUI (in chat and option window for example) are still skinable and if someone of you then know which image it is, as I couldn't figure out until now.

Thanks in advance - Misato
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

this dovve skin is awsome but all my menus on the right such as the trade window and the wear windo are not shoing up. also the mini tool bar at the top right is not showing up either waht can i do to make them appear?

Wonder if I am the only one that got this mayor problem with the skin:

http://i1.tinypic.com/n4xg5l.jpg

Not done anything wrong, I followed the installation text and I got everything perfect, just that it looks wired..

Pls.. Help me

You're not using the correct graphics files.

In the launcher, click Settings > Advanced Settings > Choose skin-file.
    Then find the skin-file you extracted from this skin (should be something like [AO]\cd_image\textures\archives\Notum4.0\GUIGFX.UVGI)
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Hmm, and...

Bump for Misa.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

It's a great skin, love it to bits, and yeah what Mawerick said, make sure you extracted it to the AO directory, it unzips a folder that's almost empty but doesn't actually overwrite the existing one with all the AO data inside it.

peace
    cal2
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

sweet it works its funny what happens when ya follow the directions ^_^

Hi, I really like your skin and I wanted to brighten it up a bit so I butchered some other skins, UniGui & AI Theme by Icecoins , and added to it. It was fun but the last thing I need to do is to make the inactive window tabs font easier to read. I've tanken a screen shot of the dark and mysterious tabs:

Screenie

All I need help with is how I can change the inactive tab font color from black to something easier to read. Thanks!
    Last edited by mardi; Feb 16th, 2006 at 10:45:29.

Bump!
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Really good, only thing i dont like its very dark.
    Free bump

BTW, any way to change default color to something else? Maybe through config file?
    Cerber - MA Bruiser

Baboone - Portable Deathstar

Dukatus - Choppah

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242556 ... LastLast