~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Quote Originally Posted by m0003 View Post
    bump for 17.6
    The 4.17.5.0a versions seems to work well for me on 17.6, or am I missing anyting?
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Question

Have had some problems with the latest dovetech skin running on vista with new patch. No problems on XP though...
    Samp - The Peace Bringer

Eternal Servant of the Secret Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Samp View Post
    Have had some problems with the latest dovetech skin running on vista with new patch. No problems on XP though...
    I haven't noticed anything

Yup all fixed, problem was with my OS, skins working great
    Samp - The Peace Bringer

Eternal Servant of the Secret Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Samp View Post
    Yup all fixed, problem was with my OS, skins working great
    care to share what the problem was?

hm,i got a small prob with all the misat0 skins,the nano button and skills button are not responding at all(as if they are not there) and so is the left side of my control center(map/teams etc),anyone got a solution? :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    From one troll to another. Cut the crap, Blackie. Or just roll a MP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    And right there this thread turned emo...
    Boori:There is a difference between a "Soldier" and a "Walking Dreadloch-Modified Shark".
    best post ever
    forum mod <3

Am still curious how the suggested change / alteration to the skin is getting along

I have it done for a while now. I'm currently looking for the best way to integrate it / allow it for all skin versions.

I am thinking of a tool to fully customize the skin, but I'm unsure if I should do it in Java, a web based or a locally running PHP script and if it should be console driven or graphical. As I want to move the whole skin suite to being updated etc. with that tool it's not an easy decision...

I'm really sorry for the delay.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    I have it done for a while now. I'm currently looking for the best way to integrate it / allow it for all skin versions.

I am thinking of a tool to fully customize the skin, but I'm unsure if I should do it in Java, a web based or a locally running PHP script and if it should be console driven or graphical. As I want to move the whole skin suite to being updated etc. with that tool it's not an easy decision...

Don't be... I'm sure it's worth waiting for... Sounds like a very cool idea.

How hard would it be for you to document what textures and what code you change for the various parts of the GUI, and would you be willing to do it if not already done for yourself? Or is that already done somewhere, but I haven't found it?
    Could be fun to maybe make a personal custom texture for background in Inv and such...
    But figuring out what is what and where, is beyond me...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

No need to be sorry at all, just looking forward to see how it turns out

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    <snip>
    How hard would it be for you to document what textures and what code you change for the various parts of the GUI, and would you be willing to do it if not already done for yourself? Or is that already done somewhere, but I haven't found it?
    Could be fun to maybe make a personal custom texture for background in Inv and such...
    But figuring out what is what and where, is beyond me...
    There is a thread on this forum - also in the Knowledge Base - about how to make a skin where some parts are described.

I was also working on a pictured guide for the AO Wiki, but didn't finish it. But as you ask for it, I think I will complete and publish it somewhere in the near future, after I have done the Skin suite job.
    I will notice you folks when both are done.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

There is a thread on this forum - also in the Knowledge Base - about how to make a skin where some parts are described.

I was also working on a pictured guide for the AO Wiki, but didn't finish it. But as you ask for it, I think I will complete and publish it somewhere in the near future, after I have done the Skin suite job.
    Pure uberness
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

It's well worth waiting for. Your work is awesome Misat0 and you're a gem for doing this. Take your time til you think it's best to release Thank you for all your hard work and time that you put into. !!

OMNI-TEK PROTECTS!
    Susperia - 213/10 Nano Bureaucrat ( Equip ) - Squad Commander of Friends of the Dojo
    Sszchera - 168/5 Opifex Martial Artist ( Equip ) - General of The Dojo
    Reavene - 127/5 Opifex Keeper ( Equip )
    Mitrahacker - 126/5 Nano Meta-Physicist ( Equip )
    Visit Media Nox for music inspired by Anarchy Online. Myspace - ACIDplanet

GET WELL WITH OMNI-MED!

Bump for this wonderful skin!

I don't know if I'd still be playing AO if I hadn't installed this
    General of Umojan Protectorate - Technical Department
    General of Haven - Technical Department
    Norbal, 220/19 MP - "Slightly" off-kilter NM - equip
    Norbby, 220/20 Keeper - stabbing anything that moves

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    And all MPs should be forced to speak like that Architect guy from the Matrix when RP'ing....
    I bump this daily, drop by and say hi?

bump
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast